Discrimination and Sexual
• Non-Discrimination (BP 4036)
• Retaliation (BP 4036)
• Prohibition of Sexual Harassment (BP
• Prohibition of Harassment (BP 4038)
• Step 1- Directly inform the person engaging in
such conduct; or inform immediate supervisor; or
meet with the district affirmative action officer.
• Step 2- Complaint shall be submitted in writing
discussed with the immediate supervisor or
designee, or the campus contact person referred to
as the “investigating party”
• Step 3- After receiving the decision of the
investigating party, the complainant may
appeal the decision of Step 2 to the Dean of
Instruction, Dean of Students, or the
College Business Manager. The Dean will
investigate and render a decision.
• Step 4- Appeal to College President.
• Step 5- Appeal to Chancellor/designee.
• Step 6- Appeal to the district governing
• Step 7- Appeal to chancellor for the
California Community Colleges
Complaint Procedures- Sexual
• Essentially the same as procedures for
discrimination except for campus “sexual
harassment advisor” designation.
• Sexual harassment advisors for Reedley
College: Lisa McAndrews and Cal