How to add fund to Escrow account to fullfil Project Agreement
Written by Administrator
Saturday, 28 February 2009 15:57 - Last revised Wednesday, 15 April 2009
In order to add fund to Escrow account to fullfil Project Agreement, please follow steps below:
1. Sign in your Buyer account on Joomlancers
2. Select My Projects > My Frozen Projects tab in horizontal menu
3. Locate the project and click View Project Agreement link
4. In Project Agreement detail page, click Accept button
5. Then check box I agree to add to escrow and click Continue (Please make sure you
have sufficient money in your balance)
** Note: The fund will be available in your escrow account, instead of your Provider account.
The Provider only receives the fund after you release the amount from this escrow account. In
general, this method helps the Buyer to be sure about the result of project, while the Provider
knows that the fund for project is available.