VIEWS: 4 PAGES: 1 CATEGORY: Business & Economics POSTED ON: 6/3/2010
A recent NACM monthly survey, which asked "Does your company do business with the local, state or federal government?" showed that government business is popular among participants with 70.8% of respondents answering "yes" and the remaining 29.2% responding "no." Comments left by many participants, however, indicate that the process of getting paid by the government can often be a source of stress. A number of those surveyed noted that government business only took up a percentage of their business or that they sold to them indirectly, selling to distributors or others that do.
Survey Shows Government Business Popular, Albeit Painstaking Anonymous Business Credit; Nov/Dec 2008; 110, 10; Docstoc pg. 25 Reproduced with permission of the copyright owner. Further reproduction prohibited without permission.
Pages to are hidden for
"Survey Shows Government Business Popular, Albeit Painstaking"Please download to view full document