SuccessMaker at Home
(Installation MUST be completed BEFORE using SuccessMaker at Home)
1. Open the SuccessMaker Enterprise Home User Install Kit CD set (orange case with booklet and CD’s)
2. Remove the Courseware Setup CD from the orange case.
3. Insert the Courseware Setup CD into the CD-ROM Drive of your computer and follow page 5-6 or see below
steps 4 - 13.
4. Double-click the My Computer icon on the desktop
5. Double-click the CD-ROM Drive icon to display the contents of the disk. Double-click on the Win folder.
6. Double-click the setup.exe file to begin the installation.
7. The InstallShield Wizard Welcome screen displays. Click Next.
8. Setup searches for Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.4.2_03.
a) If JRE version 1.4.2_03 is found on your workstation, a message displays stating that this JRE version will be
used. If a version higher than 1.4.2_03 is found, the higher version will be used. Click OK.
b) If JRE is not installed or the version installed is lower than 1.4.2_03, setup will install JRE 1.4.2_03. After
JRE 1.4.2_03 is installed on your workstation, a message displays stating that this JRE version will be used.
9. The Setup Status screen displays. The courseware installation may take several minutes. During installation,
two dialog boxes display stating that .dll files were successfully registered to your workstation. Click OK to
10. At the end of the installation, you will be prompted to select between using the SuccessMaker Courseware on
CD or DVD. Choose DVD or CD, and then click Next. Make sure you select the disc in which you will be
using for the courseware. Don’t just select CD because the installation disc is a CD.
11. When the setup is complete, select Yes, I want to restart my computer now, and click Finish. The
12. Close the CD-ROM drive contents window and remove the Courseware Setup CD from the CD-ROM drive.
13. You may now proceed to student use of SuccessMaker at Home:
>> STUDENTS Login using their student # and the password is “learn”.
>> PARENTS login using their assigned user name and password.
*Students can’t complete courses when they have logged in using the parent user name and password.
SuccessMaker At Home – Installation Directions Page 1 of 1