Reduce risk and protect your resources on the ground.
Save time gathering and analyzing
security intelligence when you Make smart security decisions based on global intelligence and your specific trip risk factors.
plan your next trip. Universal®
automatically notifies you when
any destination country on your
itinerary has a Security Rating
over level 3* (based on data
collected from iJET).
* Security Rating scale ranges from 1 to 5,
with 5 as the highest perceived threat.
With solid global intelligence from iJET and the assistance of Universal ® Trip Support Services
experts to discuss trip risk factors, you can be confident that you’ve chosen the right security
to make your trip a success.
Global intelligence (from iJET)
• Country briefs – security ratings for each country with specific sub-ratings for crime,
security, civil unrest, terrorism, kidnapping, and geopolitical stability
Additional intelligence (from FAM)
• Airport / hotel / city assessments – detailed location-specific considerations, including
To learn more about our
facility vulnerabilities; entrance and exit route analysis; and emergency contact information
security services, contact:
Security services (from FAM)
(713) 947-5741 • Aircraft / cargo protection – physical security to deter tampering and sabotage,
as well as to record and report activity and incidents around your aircraft
N. America Toll-Free: • Executive / crew protection – professional, discreet specialists to safeguard executives
(800) 231-5600 ext. 8081 and crew on the ground
E-mail: • Secure ground transportation – low-profile vehicles with expert drivers trained in
firstname.lastname@example.org security measures and knowledgeable about local traffic patterns
• Crisis management – assistance with crisis situations, facilitated by Universal and
Web Site: provided by our third-party vendors
© 2009 Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. • TSS-AM197