FALL YOUTH CONCERTS
John DeMain | Conductor
November 25, 2008 | 9:15am/11:15am/1:00pm DUE BY:
Overture Hall | Madison, WI OCT 24, 2008!
Select a performance time: (check one) [ ] 9:15 AM [ ] 11:15 AM [ ] 1:00 PM
MSOL Docent visit: (check one) [ ] YES! [ ] No thanks
City:__________________________________________ State:____________ Zip:___________
School Phone:(_____)______-_________ Direct Phone:(_____)______-_______ Ex:__________
Contact Person: _________________________________________Title:____________________
Email Address: _________________________________ Grade(s): ____________
Transportation Type: (check one)
School/Rental Bus Metro System Special Needs Bus Other
Number of buses: __________ Wheelchair Accessible Seating? #__________
Type / Number Price Total
# of Students ___________ $4.00 each $___________.00
# of Chaperones ___________ Free*
(* For groups of 5 or more) $0.00
TOTAL Seats # ___________ Total Due $___________.00
* For groups of 5 or more; if less than five people in a group, chaperones are also $4.00
• When filling out this form, the contact person is indicating they understand that a block of seats will be reserved for their group as soon as
the form is received in the MSO office. Adjustments can only be made by Friday, October 24th, 2008.
• Seating is filled on a first-come, first-served basis; waiting lists will be created as needed. Recommend one chaperone for every 10 students.
• A ticket adjustment of up to 15% is possible up to 4 weeks prior to the concerts, which is Friday, October 24th, 2008. Reductions to the
order cannot be made after that time.
• Ticket subsidies are available upon request and calculated by the school’s Free & Reduced Lunch participation. Please contact the MSO
Education Director for more information.
• Refunds are made only if a performance is cancelled by the Madison Symphony Orchestra or if the superintendent cancels school on the
day of the show due to weather. No refunds will be given for unused seats the day of the performance.
• INVOICES and TEACHER/STUDENT RESOURCE GUIDES will be mailed out six weeks prior to the concerts.
• PAYMENT: due by Tuesday November 18, 2008.
• Thank you for registering! Michelle Kaebisch, Education Director
Please make a copy of this form for your records. FAX: 608.280.6192
PHONE: 608.260.8680 x225
MAIL: Madison Symphony Orchestra
222 W. Washington Ave-Suite 460;
Madison, WI 53703