Terms & Conditions
1. The registration form of this brochure must be mailed by expiration date shown
on the form, along with a Registration Fee of $10.
2. After receipt of the form, the person whose name appears on the form will be sent
a non-transferable Travel Certificate in the applicant's name. The recipient of the
Travel Certificate is entitled to purchase one adult roundtrip airline ticket A
second (companion) ticket (base fare only) will be provided at no additional cost.
3. The minimum available published airfare must meet the Minimum Fare
Requirements shown below. The minimum fares stated are base fares. Base fares
are defined as the cost of travel excluding all applicable fares, fees, UDS
Transportation tax, airport facility charges, security fees and fuel surcharges.
MINIMUM FARE REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST TICKET:
Coach Class within the Continental United States and Canada: $379
Coach Class to Mexico, Caribbean and Hawaii: $695
International Destinations: $1199
First Class to all Destinations: $1399
4. Both travelers must travel on the same itinerary.
5. The minimum fares stated are base fares. Base fares are defined as the cost of
travel excluding all applicable fares, fees, U.S. Transportation tax, airport facility
charges, security fees and fuel surcharges
6. Advance purchase of 21 days and a Saturday overnight stay is required. Some
destinations may instead require a Friday overnight stay. Roundtrip travel must
be completed within 30 days.
7. The Travel Certificate you will receive by mail after you return the registration
card below must be redeemed prior to the listed expiration date.
8. All passengers are subject to the rules and regulations of the issuing airline,
including but not limited to refunds, exchanges, cancellations or changes of
itinerary. The name of the passengers cannot be changed.
9. This program is based on published rates and may not be combined with any other
airline program. Internet specials are not valid. A $9.95 ticketing fee applies to all
tickets issued and all reservations are electronically ticketed.
10. Travel Certificates are non-transferable and become void if sold or bartered. The
name on the Travel Certificate must be one of the travelers.
11. Flight selection is based on availability of specific classes of service at the time of
reservation. Flights may be difficult or impossible to obtain during major holiday
12. My Free Travel, its suppliers and affiliates have sole discretion of air carrier
selected. Not all airlines are eligible however, we can often accommodate your
preferences. Travel between eligible cities may be either non-stop, direct, or on
flights that include a change of plane. Open jaw, one-way, circle trips and open
return ticketing are not allowed.
13. My Free Travel has no control over schedule changes, cancelled or oversold
flights. Remedies for these situations are at the discretion of the validating carrier
and subject to federal regulations.
14. All reservations must be made through My Free Travel or its affiliated agency
Archer Travel Group, CST# 2001330-10 and Florida Seller of Travel Registration
15. My Free Travel has final authority on all ticketing, pricing, and availability
decisions. MFT, its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the
airlines and do not/will not assume liability or responsibility for damage, expense,
inconvenience, loss, injury, accidental death, or damage to any persons or
property whatsoever on any aircraft or traveling to or from an aircraft.
16. Redemption of the Travel Certificates will be deemed to be in Illinois and is
governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
17. In the event of major travel industry events, which dramatically impact pricing
structures, we reserve the right to modify or terminate this program without
18. By submitting a signed registration form the traveler consents to be bound by all
the terms and conditions stated. The recipient signifies further agreement to the
above terms and conditions by submitting final payment to My Free Travel.