Export - PDF

Document Sample
Export - PDF Powered By Docstoc
					Ex
				
DOCUMENT INFO
Description: After years of talking, the Doha trade talks have failed. International trading will continue, but it can be seen that major countries with protection policies have stopped a series of possible trading agreements which could have helped developing countries to expand their economies. On the other story, Brompton Bicycle is part way through a five year plan to reach the golden figure of manufacturing 50,000 bikes every year, and the company has recently enjoyed a significant increase in sales, both in the UK and beyond. Brompton's key philosophy is that it is uncompromisingly an engineering-led company. Katharine Horsman, Brompton Bicycle's Marketing Executive, said that the company sells around 35% of its cycles in the UK, with the remaining 65% being exported to 29 different markets.
BUY THIS DOCUMENT NOW PRICE: $6.95 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
PARTNER ProQuest LLC
ProQuest creates specialized information resources and technologies that propel successful research, discovery, and lifelong learning.