REGISTRATION FORM Please tick relevant registration programme Organised by FMM INSTITUTE
PENGURUSAN REKOD DAN FAIL SEVEN LEADERSHIP SKILLS OF HIGHLY
DENGAN CEKAP EFFECTIVE SUPERVISORS (MANDARIN)
FMM Institute Perak
April 5, 2010 April 5 & 6, 2010 Training Course
Dear Sir / Madam Please register the following participant(s) for the above programme: Centre for Professional Development PSMB Award
Name Designation I.C. No.
Pengurusan Rekod Dan
4. Fail Dengan
SBL Scheme 100%
(Please attach a separate list if space is insufficient) Use separate registration form for each programme.
April 5, 2010 Closing date
Company: Tel: Fax: Email: Monday MARCH 29, 2010
FMM Membership No: MyCoID:
Time : 8.45 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Venue : FMM Institute Perak, COURSE FEE
Enclosed cheque / bank draft No. _______________________ for RM ___________________ No. 1, Lorong Raja DiHilir, FMM Members : RM 250.00/pax
Off Jalan Raja DiHilir, 30350 Ipoh, Perak. Others : RM 350.00/pax
being payment for _______________________________ participant(s) made in favour of the
CPD : 7 hours (Fees include Course Materials, Refreshment,
‘FMM INSTITUTE’ Medium of Instruction : Bahasa Malaysia Lunch and Certificate of Attendance)
ADMINISTRATIVE DETAILS Seven Leadership Skills Of
• Upon Faxing / Mailing the completed Registration Form to FMM
The FMM Institute reserves the right to change the
Highly Effective SBL Scheme 100%
Institute, Perak, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms
and conditions. The course would also be deemed as confirmed
unless informed otherwise.
facilitator, date and to vary / cancel the course should
unavoidable circumstances arise. All efforts will be
taken to inform participants of the changes.
• Will be based on First-Come-First-Served basis. (Conducted in Mandarin)
This Course Can Be Conducted
• Cheques made in favour of FMM INSTITUTE should be forwarded to As An In-House/In-Plant Course April 5 & 6, 2010 Closing date
MARCH 29, 2010
FMM Institute Perak.
• For SBL Scheme, an Attendance of 100% is a MUST, in any case,
employers will be billed in full.
FMM INSTITUTE PERAK
No. 1, Lorong Raja DiHilir,
Monday & Tuesday
Off Jalan Raja DiHilir, 30350 Ipoh, Perak. Time : 8.45 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
(Attn : Puan Eda / Ms Nicole)
• Must be in Writing with Reasons. Venue : FMM Institute Perak, COURSE FEE
• 7 days before the course - No Payment Charged No. 1, Lorong Raja DiHilir, FMM Members : RM 450.00/pax
• 3-6 days before the course - 50% Payment Charged Fax. No. : (05) 548 8221
Off Jalan Raja DiHilir, 30350 Ipoh, Perak. Others : RM 550.00/pax
• < 3 days before the course - Full Payment Charged
• Participants who did not turn-up will be charged full payment.
(05) 548 8331 CPD : 14 hours (Fees include Course Materials, Refreshment,
• Replacements can be accepted at no additional cost. Tel. No. : (05) 548 8660 Medium of Instruction : Mandarin Lunch and Certificate of Attendance)
Pengurusan Rekod Dan Fail Dengan Cekap
COURSE CONTENTS TRAINER OBJECTIVES
TEORI DAN PRAKTIS DALAM PERINGKAT AKHIR PENGURUSAN Mr S. Adikalasamy has wide experience in the field of Filing Upon completion of the course, participants will be
PENGURUSAN REKOD REKOD and Records Management. He was formerly with Arkib Negara able to :
• Pengurusan Rekod Sebagai Salah • Apa Akan Terjadi kepada Rekod Malaysia for more than 32 years where he was involved in Records
and Archives Management including training programmes. He • understand how to develop effective records
Satu Kaedah dalam Pengurusan • Beberapa Nilai Rekod filing and management to promote efficiency and
started his career as an Archives Assistant in 1966 and retired
• Peringkat-Peringkat dalam • Bagaimana Menentukan Kaedah as Senior Assistant Archivist with the same organisation in 1998. productivity in the organisation
Pengurusan Rekod Pemisahan Rekod The position he held prior to his retirement was a Training
• acquire necessary skills and practical knowledge in
• Konsep dan Kitaran Hidup Rekod • Hasil Aktiviti Pemisahan Rekod Officer at the Training and Career Development Branch of the
National Archives of Malaysia. He holds a Diploma in Public enabling them to establish their own filing system
• Faedah Program Pengurusan Rekod
• Amalan-Amalan yang Bercanggah CIRI-CIRI TEMPAT MENYIMPAN REKOD Relations and a Certificate in Archives Studies, London. • identify what records an organisation has to retain
dengan Teori Pengurusan Rekod YANG BAIK Mr Adikalasamy, while serving in that organisation, has trained in order to function and carry out its responsibility
• Pengurusan Rekod secara Elektronik • Kesesuaian extensively within the organisation and for other government
• provide a logical filing system for the records, in
agencies both locally and internationally. He has conducted
• Keperluan order to make them easy to file and retrieve
numerous programmes on Records Management, Filing System,
OPERASI FAIL • Syarat-Syarat Subject Classification & Indexing and Archiving that are his
• Pembukaan dan Penutupan Fail • Kawalan Makhluk Perosak forté. Among the companies that he has conducted training WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Surat-Menyurat dan Fail for are Jabatan Peguam Negara, Polis DiRaja, Fiberail, KUB This Course has been specially designed for all
• Penentuan Tajuk dan Pengelasan Textile, Leader Cable, BP Chemical, Hicom-Honda, Sharp Roxy, Secretarial and Clerical staff plus Office Assistants
• Rekabentuk Fail yang Praktikal International Paint, Malaysia Airport, TNB, BSN, Multimedia
in various organisations who wants to ensure their
University, Kuching Water Board, UPM and many more.
• Kertas Minit dan Fungsinya records are properly filed and managed.
SBL SCHEME 100% — Please apply to PSMB BEFORE the commencement of course.
Seven Leadership Skills Of Highly Effective Supervisors (Conducted in Mandarin)
COURSE CONTENTS TRAINER OBJECTIVES
The Secrets of Success – Increasing Motivating and Influencing Skills Mr Jason Zeck Lee is a Certified Instructor for “Secrets At the end of the programme,
of Power Negotiating” in this region under the tutelage of participants will be able to:
Emotional Intelligence World Famous US Premier Business Negotiator, Roger Dawson • acquire the strategic human
Team Building Skills and Discus Personality Behavioural Training. He is also the relations skills instrumental to
first and only Chinese Program Director in the world for the acheving organisational productivity
Psychological Orientation Towards and effectiveness;
Excellerated Business Schools of San Diego, California. Using
Self-Awareness Conflict Management Skills a combination of methodologies such as Neuro Linguistic • develop and acquire effective
• The Desire and Enthusiasm to Programming, Accelerated Learning Techniques and Whole- interpersonal skills as to promote
self Learning Techniques, he has created workshops that are interpersonal harmony, teamwork
Succeed Coaching and Counselling Skills interesting, lively, effective and fun. and organisational performance;
• The Formulating of Objectives and and
Action Plan Presentation and Public Speaking Mr Jason has spoken to over 15,000 of participants consisting • be able to assume greater job
of CEOs, Managers and Executives and Middle Management. responsibilities and handle different
• The Acquisition and Application of Skills Sharing his wide array of knowledge and experience types of employees problems more
Knowledge and Skills through conventions and workshops throughout the region effectively and confidently.
• The Win-win Philosophy of Life Post-training Application of Effective (predominantly Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Hong
Kong and Brunei) has helped transformed many lives. In the
• The Professional Work Attitude Motivational Skills past, he has conducted courses for organisations such as WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Motorola China, Hewlett-Packard, Citibank, Great Eastern Supervisors, Line-Leaders, Team
Life Insurance, Hong Leong Bank, Nanyang Siang Pau, Hualon
Interpersonal Communicating Skills Corporation, Miroza Leather, Motorola University Beijing,
Leaders and any personnel involved
in the management and supervision
United Cartel and Sunway College. of staff.