CFI Reverse Logistics Coordinator
• Oversee the daily activities of the project and CFI reverse logistics mailbox.
• Address all escalations and bring closure to ensure customer satisfaction
• Liaise with Business Partners and Carriers to ensure optimal service within the supply chain
• Track and manage operational cost and associated expenditures
• Develop, Review and implement logistical requirements with CFI team and project managers for upcoming and ongoing roll
• Track and manage shipments from clients and vendors.
• Review order status with configuration department of upcoming orders
• Develop and implement best practices to ensure operational demands are met and the ongoing efficiency of the supply chain
• Generate and distribute weekly and monthly Reports including KI’s.
• Provide back up to Receiving, Inventory Control, Configuration Services and Logistics Support functions when staff are absent
or when volume is high.
• Responsible to follow ISO procedures outlined in Compugen's Quality Management System.
• Responsible for reporting on improvements needed, changes made to ISO processes and making sure documentation of
procedures are kept up to date.
• Attend meetings to represent all warehouse departments and configuration.
• To ensure inventory accuracy and freshness and protect the financial interests of Compugen Finance Inc.
• Escalation point for all departments listed above.
• Help resolve inventory discrepancies.
• Minimum of 5 years warehousing and technical experience required
• Knowledge of Fourgen System preferred
• A+ certification
• Knowledge of Excel and Windows email systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Organizational and time management skills required in order to manage multiple tasks
• Must be able to work as part of a team and independently
• Inventory Concepts/Supply Chain Management, Logistic Strategies and Operations practices
• Forecasting and Project Planning
• Understanding of Returns /RMA
• Forklift certification would be an asset
• Involvement in annual inventory cycle counts and recciliation
• Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2000
• College diploma in business or related experience
We are committed to Employment Equity. Internal candidates, please follow the internal application process
Thank you for your application, however only those candidates who are outlined in the Policies, Procedures and Programs document - "Internal
selected for an interview will be contacted. Moves” – located on the intranet. Internal applicants are required to
apply by 5 p.m on June 11.
External candidates when applying for this position please quote the job
title, location and your name in the subject line and e-mail your resume