Course LO52: Flexible Working
COURSE DURATION: In recent years the Government has introduced a significant amount of legislation
35 minutes designed to improve ‘work-life balance’ for working parents.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Organisations prosper if they make the best use of their most valuable resource: the
• Managers ability and skills of their people. And those people, in turn, will flourish if they can
• Supervisors strike a proper balance between work and the non-working part of their lives.
• HR staff
This course enables learners to understand that flexible working is not just about women
juggling a home and family – it is about giving all employees working options which
relieve potential stress, but which at the same time meet the needs of the organisation.
• Non-Audio Course Content
DELIVERED VIA: • Family issues addressed through flexible working
• Intranet • The benefits of flexible working to employees and the organisation
• Internet • Legislation affecting flexible working
• Qualifying for flexible working
• Typical flexible working arrangements
• Introducing flexible working
to the organisation
For further information or to arrange for a free evaluation of this course contact Learning&Safety4Business at:
t. 01453 756000 f. 01453 751148 e. email@example.com w. www.learning4business.com
C o u r s e LO 5 2 : F l e x i b l e Wo r k i n g