STATE OF FLORIDA
COMMISSIONERS: OFFICE OF COMMISSION CLERK
EDGAR, ANN COLE
MATTHEW CARTER I1 COMMISSION CLERK
J. (850) 413-6770
DATE: July 24,2007
TO: OFFICE OF THE GENERAL COUNSEL
DIVISION OF COMPETITIVE MARKETS & ENFORCEMENT
XX DIVISION OF ECONOMIC REGULATION
DIVISION OF REGULATORY COMPLIANCE AND
FROM: DIVISION OF THE COMMISSION CLERK AND ADMINISTRATIVE
RE: CONFIDENTIALITY OF CERTAIN INFORMATION
DOCUMENT NO(s): 06181-07
DESCRIPTION: TECO (Beasley) - (CONFIDENTIAL) Cost breakdowns set forth on pg 20 of
prepared direct testimony of witness Michael R. Rivers; and more detailed cost breakdowns set
forth in document No. 3, pg 1of 1of Michael R. Rivers' Exh MRR-1.
ECR , L3
SOURCE: Tampa Electric Company c _I
DOCKET NO(S): 070467-E1 CI
PT - 1
---- The above material was received with a request for confidential classification and motio5
SCR for temporary protective order. Please prepare a recommendation for the attomey assigned to thQ.
case by completing the section below and forwarding a copy of this memorandum, together witv>
___g. brief memorandum supporting your recommendation, to the attorney. Copies of y o u e
SEC -. recommendation should also be provided to the Division of the Commission Clerk and
Administrative Services, Bureau of Records and Hearing Services, and to the Office of General
CAPITAL CIRCLE OFFICE CENTER 0 2540 SHUMARD OAK BOULEVARDTALLAHASSEE, FL 32399-0850
An Mirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
PSC Website: http://w.floridapsc.com Internet Email: email@example.com
Please read each of the following and check if applicable.
- t The document(s) is (are), in fact, what the utility asserts it (them) to be.
Y The utility has provided enough details to perfonn a reasoned analysis of its request.
- The material has been received incident to an inquiry.
-J The material is confidential business information because it includes:
- (a) Trade secrets;
- (b) Lnternal auditing controls and reports of internal auditors;
- (c) Security measures, systems, or procedures;
- (d) Information concerning bids or other contractual data, the
disclosure of whch would impair the efforts of the company
to contract for services on favorable terms;
- (e) Employee personnel information unrelated to compensation,
duties, qualifications, or responsibilities;
- (if) Tax returns or tax-related information;
- (g) Information relating to competitive interests, the disclosure
of which would impair the competitive business of the provider
- The material appears to be confidential in nature and harm to the company or its ratepayers
will result fi-om public disclosure.
- The material appears not to be confidential in nature.
- The material is a periodic or recurring filing and each filing contains confidential information.
Response prepared by:
cc: X G C L - FLL
-cMp ~ X CLK
-ECR - RCA
PSC/CCA 15 (Rev 03/07)