Taste 175ml 250ml 75cl
White wines Guide glass glass bottle
1. Reynier Blanc Sec (House) France 2 £2.60 £4.75 £12.95
Brimming with ripe fruit flavours, this white is refreshing with delicious acidity.
2. Giotto Pinot Grigio Garganega Venezie Italy 2 £2.75 £5.00 £14.95
Fresh clean citrus with a touch of stone fruit and minerality.
3. Jacobs Creek Semillon Chardonnay Australia 2 £2.85 £5.50 £15.95
Immensely popular. Crisp, refreshingly dry with lemon and tropical fruit
4. Montana Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough New Zealand 2 £3.25 £6.45 £18.95
Classic fresh mourn grass and ripe Capsicum aromas followed by bell pepper
and pronounced gooseberry flavours.
5. Ropiteau Bourgogne Chardonnay France 2 £22.95
A fine dry Chardonnay with typical appley and buttery flavours, plus a touch of
6. Reynier Rouge (House) France £2.60 £4.75 £12.95
A soft,southern style with a wealth of ripe berry fruit flavours.
7. Shiraz Cabernet Sam's Island Australia M £2.65 £4.95 £13.95
Blackberry aromas and soft dark fruit flavours in an easy drinking style.
8. Santiano Merlot Chile M £2.85 £5.50 £15.95
Plummy fruit aromas and black fruit flavours combine with a spice to produce
an inviting ripe Merlot.
9. Joven Monte Clavijo Rioja Red Spain M £2.95 £5.80 £16.95
Bursting with soft and juicy cherry fruit.
10. Montana Cabernet Merlot New Zealand M £19.95
Rich, ripe black cherry aromas, berry fruit flavours and gentle oak undertones.
11. Ropiteau Fleurie France M £22.95
Full-bodied, soft and elegant. A deliciously fragrant and attractive Beaujolais.
12. Giotto Zinfandel Rosé IGT Puglia Italy 3 £2.75 £5.00 £14.95
Fresh crushed strawberry notes with red cherry and a touch of spice.
Champagne & Sparkling wines
13. Duc de Roucher Champagne France 2 £28.50
A celebratory champagne with clean, up-front fruit and soft acidity that will
appeal to all palates.
Taste 175ml 250ml 75cl
Dessert wines Guide glass glass bottle
14. Henry Bouachon Muscat de Beaume de Venise AC France 7 £15.95
The most famous Vin Doux Naturel, richly concentrated from the essentially
grapey Muscat variety.
Taste guide: 1-9 dry - sweet (white wine) L M F light, medium, full (red wine)
If a particular vintage or shipper is unavailable, a suitable alternative will be offered. All wines on this list have an
alcohol content of between 4% and 14% by volume. All prices inclusive of VAT.