Intructions: Fill in the missing words in the sentences below. Right the answer in the puzzle according to
the right number and direction (Across or Down).
2 3 Across:
1 1. Who works in a research laboratory?
2. Doctors and researchers are trying to
find new _______________ that will
4 make people better.
3. Scientists use _____________ in
research projects because their bodies
are very similar to humans.
4. The majority of all animals used in
2 research are ________ and mice.
5. Humans and animals must have
_____________ and water to survive.
6. When people are sick, doctors
prescribe prescription ____________ to
make you feel better.
1. Researchers are trying to find __________ for diseases.
2. Trillions of __________ make up the human body. ___________ are in every living thing.
3. Scientists look through a ________________ to see really small things.
4. ______ in our cells determine our individual characteristics (ex: hair color, height, eye color)
5. To be a scientist, you need to study math and ____________.
6. __________________is when one or more of the body's organs and/or systems do not function correctly.