Company name: Elephant Talk Communications Inc.
Location: Spain, Girona, Sant Feliu de Guixols.
Company profile: Elephant Talk Communications Inc. (ET) is a worldwide telecom
operator/solutions provider and multi-media distribution company, with activities in Europe, the Far-
East, the Middle-East and the United States. ET primarily operates in the business-to-business
segment of traditional telecommunication as well as new media such as digital content distribution
and VOIP services. In addition, ET’s market oriented research & development has resulted in
proprietary in-house developed products and solutions.
Through the intelligent design of her organisation and systems, ET is able to offer her products and
solutions against very low organisational and network costs on a worldwide level.
ET is listed at the Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board, United States, since 1994.
Job description: The Web Developer is responsible for:
● Developing new websites for ET and its subsidiaries.
● Maintaining existing web portals.
● Managing the DNS records for all web and SSL Domains.
● Managing Databases used by ET systems.
● Creating documentation to support 3rd party interfaced products.
Profile candidate: the Web Developer:
● Front End : HTML / JavaSctipt / DHTML / CSS / AJAX / IE5.5+ / Firefox / Safari
● Back End : PHP / Perl / Python / MySQL / SOAP / XML
● Systems : Linux (debian/redhat) / Win 2k+
● Knowledge of the following is a benefit :
○ CakePHP, Drupal and Django
○ Apache / IIS / Bind9
○ .NET / ASP
● Is an independently operating and ‘hands-on’ person
● Is interested in the telecommunication industry.
● Has an enthusiasm for new technologies and knowledge sharing.
● Does not have a nine-to-five mentality.
● Is a team player.
● Must possess strong communication skills and be able to communicate in English.
This is an excellent chance to prove yourself within an international fast growing firm. Elephant Talk
offers a vast array of international opportunities in I.T. You will have a chance to grow and increase
your skills in many areas, including VoIP / Media / Telecoms / Wi-Fi / Mobile.
Contact: Mr. Matthew McGuire, Manager I.T.