ANDREW G. GOLDBERG, M.D., F.A.C.S. • MITCHEL D. KRIEGER, M.D., F.A.C.S.
TATTOO REMOVAL AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Tattoos treated with a laser will in most cases either blister or scab after
• Wash treated areas as you normally would with soap and water. Keep the
area clean and protected with light dressings.
• Apply your favorite antibiotic ointment or Vaseline two to three times daily
until it has healed. Always use a clean cotton swab and not your fingertips.
• No Jacuzzi, swimming chlorine pools or in the ocean for seven to 10 days or
until the treated area is completely healed.
• Protect the treated area from sun and apply sunscreen if exposed. Use
sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
• Return to the office for repeat treatment in six to eight weeks or as directed
by your physician.
• Please call the office at 703-264-0904 if you have any questions or concerns.
Members, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc • Certifed, American Board of Plastic Surgery • Certifed, American Board of Surgery
3700 Joseph Siewick Drive, Suite 301, Fairfax, Virginia 22033-1739 • phone: 703.264.0904 • fax: 703.264.0906 •