Why Spend The Summer
Rhinelander, WI 54501
2750 Bible Camp Road
Crescent Lake Bible Camp
Are you looking for a safe, fun place for your
children to spend the Summer? Don’t want them
stuck indoors all day long? Do you want them
to experience the beauty of nature as they
learn and grow?
Experience all that a true camp
has to offer!
Beautify By Creation, Sacred By Association
For over 75 years, Crescent Lake Bible Camp
has been offering fun, educational programs
that help campers to grow physically, mentally
Learn New Skills!
Explore the Out-Of-Doors!
Crescent Lake Bible Camp has over 100 acres
to explore, including 40 acres of undisturbed
natural habitat, a small wetland area and over
3,700 feet of shoreline on a 620-acre lake.
With all of the activities we have to offer, your
children will experience a summer to remember!
You get all of this for only
$110.00 per week!
(715) 203 - 0500 ¤ www.clbc.net
Frequently Asked Questions Crescent Lake Bible Camp
What Is There To Do?
Unlike other Day Camp or Day Care programs, What Ages Can Attend?
Crescent Lake Bible Camp is not limited in our We offer two Day Camp sessions: “Trailblazers” for youth Summer Day Camps 2010
activity choices! We offer campers the opportunity going into 1st - 3rd Grade and “Pioneers” for youth going into
Grades 4 - 6.
to experience a wide-range of activities in a safe,
fun camp environment! Camper Name:
Is There A Discount For Multiple Sessions?
Activities will change from week-to-week but can Campers pay the full price for the first session and then will Parent / Guardian:
receive $10.00 off each additional session if they sign up for
include: multiple sessions at one time.
Is There Transportation To Crescent Lake Bible Camp?
• Arts and Crafts Camper families are encouraged to carpool to Crescent Lake City:
• Boating / Canoeing Bible Camp. For those who need assistance, we offer
• Bowling transportation to and from the Rhinelander Wal-Mart parking
• Campfires lot to Crescent Lake Bible Camp for only $20.00 per week.
• Canteen / Camp Store
• Climbing Tower
• Creative Play Email:
• Field Games
• Frog-Jumping Birthday: Grade Fall 2010:
• Giant Soap Bubbles
• Hay Wagon Rides Please Check All Desired Sessions
• Historical Lessons Are Meals Provided? June 14 - 18 July 19 - 23
• Hunt the Hodag Yes! Your price includes lunch daily in our Dining Hall!
• Model Rockets June 21 - 25 July 26 - 30
• Nature Hikes Is There An Extra Fee For Waterskiing?
The basic camp fee includes one free Waterskiing Lesson or June 28 - July2 August 2 - 6
• Optional Overnights
Tubing ride. Additional rides are $5.00 per person per ride.
• Parent Programs July 5 - 9 August 9 - 13
• Pontoon Boat Rides
Is Extended Care Available? July 12 - 16 August 16 - 20
• Science Classes Day Camp runs from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For parents
• Swimming requiring an early drop-off (as early as 7:00 a.m.) or late August 23 - 27
• Teambuilding pick-up (as late as 6:00 p.m.), there is an extra $10.00 per
• Trail Rides time (a.m. or p.m.) per session or $20.00 for both early and
• Waterskiing / Tubing late extended care per session. Please fill out this form and send it along with a $10.00
per child per Session, non-refundable deposit to Crescent
With over 100 acres to explore, a huge lake to What About Children With Special Needs?
We will work with families to try to accommodate children Lake Bible Camp. An Invoice and other information will be
play on and a trained, caring staff to help them
learn and explore: with special needs. Please call for more information. sent to you allowing you to sign up for Extended Care,
Transportation and more. Your Sessions are not reserved
We guarantee your children will come home tired, Scholarships Are Available! until we have a Registration Form and deposit on file.
dirty and full of exciting stories about their day!
Crescent Lake Bible Camp ¤ 2750 Bible Camp Road ¤ Rhinelander, WI 54501 ¤ (715) 203 - 0500 ¤ www.clbc.net