An open ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme
NEW FUND OFFER COMMENCES ON : 24/12/2007 NEW FUND OFFER ENDS ON : 25/03/2008
KEY INFORMATION MEMORANDUM & APPLICATION FORM
An offer for units @ Rs. 10/- each during the New Fund Offer period and at NAV based prices thereafter.
JM Financial Asset Management Private Limited Corporate Office : 5th Floor, A-Wing, Laxmi Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 051. Tel. No.: (022) 39877777 •Fax Nos.: (022) 26528377-78 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org •Website: www.JMFinancialmf.com
Serial No: TG Date of Receipt Time of Receipt
ARN Code Sub-Agent/Broker Code
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
Collection Centre’s Serial No.
NJ India ARN-Invest / ARN-0155 ARN-70963 59932
1. EXISTING UNIT HOLDER/S (Please fill in your details mentioned below and proceed to section 5) Scheme Name 2. NEW APPLICANT INFORMATION (It is mandatory to submit PAN proof for all investments failing which application is liable to be rejected. In case, an investor does not have PAN, evidence of having applied for PAN should be submitted. ) (Refer instruction no. 8) (To be filled in block letters. Use one box for one alphabet, leaving one box blank between name and surname) Full Name of Sole/1st Applicant/Minor/Karta of HUF/Non-individual/Partner in case of Partnership Firm/ Proprietor in case of Proprietorship Firm:
Date of Birth
M M Y Y Y Y
Full Name of Guardian (in case of Minor)
Relationship with Minor [Pl. ✔]
Mother Father Legal Guardian
PAN Card copy, duly verified
Acknowledgement for having applied for PAN
Form 60/61 (with address
Address (DO NOT REPEAT NAME) in full of Applicant/Parent OR Guardian of Minor/Indian address in case 1st Applicant is NRI/FII (Post Box No. alone is not sufficient)
CITY/LOCATION DIST. Mobile No. E-mail Id: Full Name of Second Applicant: STATE TEL. NO.
I/We wish to receive SMS alerts in addition to physical statement Yes
No (Refer instruction no. 18) No (Refer instruction no. 18)
. I/We wish to receive account related information & other communications via e-mail
Date of Birth
D D M M Y Y Y Y
Full Name of Guardian (in case of Minor)
Relationship with Minor [Pl. ✔]
Mother Father Legal Guardian
PAN Full Name of Third Applicant:
PAN Card copy, duly verified
Acknowledgement for having applied for PAN
Form 60/61 (with address
Date of Birth
D D M M Y Y Y Y
Full Name of Guardian (in case of Minor)
Relationship with Minor [Pl. ✔]
Mother Father Legal Guardian
PAN Mode of Holding
1. 2. 3. Single Joint* Either or Survivor/s
[Pl. ✔ ]
PAN Card copy, duly verified
Acknowledgement for having applied for PAN Status/Category of the 1st Applicant
Form 60/61 (with address
Occupation of the 1st Applicant
1. 2. 3. 4. Business 5. Professional 6. Agriculturist 7. Private sector 8. service 9.
(* Default, in case of ambiguity when applicants are more than one )
Retired 10. Others Student (pl. specify) Housewife Public Sector/Govt. service Forex Dealer
1. 2. 3. 4.
Resident Individual 5. On behalf of minor 6. HUF 7. Company 8. Listed Unlisted
AOP/BOI Partnership Firm Proprietorship Firm Body Corporate
9. 10. 11. 12.
Trust Society NRI FIIs
13. 14. 15. 16.
Government Body Financial Institution Banks Others (pl.specify) _______________
(To be filled in by the Investor)
Received from : Mr./Ms./M/s.
An open ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme An offer for units @ Rs. 10/- each during the New Fund Offer period and at NAV based prices thereafter. Choice of Options/ Sub-Options+
Dividend Option Payout
JM Financial Asset Management Private Limited Corporate Office: 5th Floor, A-Wing, Laxmi Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 051. Tel. No.: (022) 39877777 •Fax Nos.: (022) 26528377-78 Email: email@example.com • Website: www.JMFinancialmf.com
Serial No.: TG Cheque/DD No.
Dated : Bank & Branch :
Collection Centre’s Stamp & Receipt Date and Time
Amount Paid (Rs.)
Rs. ( in Figures) Rs. ( in words)
Cheque/DD is subject to realisation
Please select the appropriate option/sub-option under offer. *Default option (in case of no information or ambiguity)
Serial No: TG 3. BANK PARTICULARS (It is mandatory to furnish bank particulars failing which application shall be rejected) Name of Bank Bank Address Account Type : MICR Code : Savings Current NRE NRO FCNR CITY Account No.:
(Please enclose a cancelled/xerox copy of the cheque for the above A/c. No.) (This is a 9 digit no. mentioned next to the cheque no. on your cheque)
IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code : Direct Credit Facility: Please refer instruction no. 19. 4. FOR INVESTMENT BY NRI (s)/FII(s) Overseas Address City 5. NOMINATION DETAILS Country
(This is a 11 digit alpha numeric number)
Pin/Zip Yes No
Declaration: I/We confirm that I/we am/are not required to obtain PAN under Income Tax Act 1961
I/We hereby nominate the under mentioned person to receive the amount to my/our credit in the event of my/our death. I/We also understand that all payments and settlements made to such nominee shall be a valid discharge by the AMC / Mutual Fund / Trustee.
Name and Address of Nominee Name Address
In case, nominee is a minor
Date of Birth
Name of Guardian Address of Guardian Signature of Nominee / Guardian in case of Minor : 6. INVESTMENT DETAILS (Refer instruction No. 5) CHOICE OF OPTION/SUB-OPTION
Relationship with Minor
Please select the appropriate option/sub-option under offer. *Default option (in case of no information or ambiguity)
7. PAYMENT DETAILS: Please draw Cheque / DD in favour of ”JM TAX GAIN FUND“ (Refer instruction nos. 6 & 7)**. Minimum investment amount per application for each Option/ Sub-Option is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter. Please ensure there is only one Cheque / DD per Option/Sub-Option. Cheque /DD No. Gross Amount (Rs.) DD Charges (Rs.) Net Amount (Rs.) Bank & Branch Account Type
** Allotment of units is subject to realisation of Cheque/DD. No cash payments are accepted. Yes No Please mention the application no. on the reverse of the Cheque / DD. The details of the bank account provided above pertain to my / our bank account in my / our name Spouse Child Parent Relative Sibling Friend Others. Application form without this information is liable to be rejected. If No, my relationship with the bank account holder is
8. DECLARATION & SIGNATURE(S)
Having read and understood the contents of the Offer Document of the scheme and subsequent amendments thereto including the section on "Prevention of Money Laundering" and “Know Your Customer”, I/We hereby apply to the Trustee of JM Financial Mutual Fund for units of the Scheme as indicated above and agree to abide by the terms and conditions, rules and regulations of the Scheme. I/We have not received and will not receive nor will be induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly, in making this investment. I/We further declare that the amount invested by me/us in the scheme of JM TAX GAIN FUND is derived through legitimate sources and is not held or designed for the purpose of contravention of any act, rules, regulations or any statute or legislation or any other applicable laws or any notifications, directions issued by any governmental or statutory authority from time to time. It is expressly understood that we have the express authority from our constitutional documents to invest in the units of the Scheme and the AMC/Trustee/Fund would not be responsible if the investment is ultravires thereto and the investment is contrary to the relevant constitutional documents. I/We authorise this Fund to reject the application, revert the units credited, restrain me/us from making any further investment in any of the schemes of the Fund, recover/debit my/our folio(s) with the penal interest and take any appropriate action against me/ us in case the cheque(s)/payment instrument is/are returned unpaid by my/our bankers for any reason whatsoever. I/We hereby further agree that the Fund can directly credit all the dividend payouts and redemption amount to my bank details given above. Applicable to NRIs only : I / We* confirm that I am / we* are Non-Resident of Indian Nationality / Origin and I /we* hereby confirm that the funds for subscription have been remitted from abroad through approved banking channels or from funds in my / our* Non-Resident External / Ordinary Account / FCNR Account. Please (✓) Repatriation basis Non-Repatriation basis * Please strike out whichever is not applicable.
SIGNATURE(S) / THUMB IMPRESSION (s) (Refer Instruction No. 3)
Date : D D M M Y Y Y Y
9. LIST OF DOCUMENTS ATTACHED (Please mention below the documents attached with the form) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5 6. 7. 8.
To be filled in by applicant
Total Nos. of attachments
To be verified by office
• Please ensure that your Application Form is Complete in all respects & signed by all applicants Name, Address and Contact Details are mentioned in full. Bank Account Details are entered completely and correctly. Permanent Account Number (PAN) of all Applicants is mentioned for all investments. In case, an investor does not have PAN, evidence of having applied for PAN to be submitted. Appropriate Option is selected. If the Dividend Option is chosen, only Dividend Payout option is available. If units are applied for jointly, Mode of Operation of account is indicated. • Proof of Identity & Address is submitted. • Investment Cheque/DD is drawn in favour of “JM TAX GAIN FUND”, dated and signed. • Application Number is mentioned on the reverse of the Cheque/DD. • Documents, as applicable, are submitted along with the Application Form.
Accompanying documents Please submit the following documents with your application (where applicable). All documents should be original / true copies certified by a Director/ Trustee/Company Secretary/Authorised Signatory/Notary Public. Documents Individual Companies Societies Partnership Investments Trusts NRI Flls Firms through POA Resolution/Authorisation to invest ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ List of Authorised Signatories with Specimen signature(s) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Memorandum & Articles of Association ✔ Trust Deed ✔ Bye-laws ✔ Partnership Deed ✔ Overseas Auditors’ Certificate ✔ Notarised Power of Attorney ✔ Bank confirmation of Non-Resident Account Type/FIRC/Approval from FIPB ✔ Proof of Identity ✔ ✔ Proof of Address ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Registrar: Karvy Computershare Private Limited Karvy Plaza, H. No. 8-2-596, Avenue 4 Street No. 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500 034 • Tel No.: 040 2331 2454 / 2332 0251 / 751 Fax No.: 040 - 2331 1968 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Note : All future communication in connection with this application should be addressed to the Registrar at the address given above, quoting full name of First/Sole Applicant, the Application Serial Number, the name of the Scheme, the amount invested, date and the place of the Collection Centre / Investor Service Centre where application was lodged.
AN OPEN ENDED EQUITY LINKED SAVINGS SCHEME INSTRUCTIONS TO INVESTORS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Please read the Offer Document containing the terms of offer. Your attention is particularly drawn to the sections on “Prevention of Money Laundering” and “Know Your Customer”. All applicants are deemed to have accepted the terms upon filling the application form and tendering the payment. The application form is for Resident and Non Resident Indian (NRI) investors and should be completed in English in BLOCK Letters. Please (✔) in the appropriate box, wherever boxes have been provided. The Signature(s) may be in English or in any of the Indian languages specified in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India. Thumb impressions must be attested by a Magistrate or a Notary Public or a Special Executive Officer under his/her official seal. Applications by minors should be signed by their guardians. In case of HUF, the Karta should sign on behalf of the HUF. In case of other non-individual investors, authorized signatories should sign under their official seal and designation. Application form incomplete in any respect or not accompanied by the requisite documents and/or Cheque or Demand Draft (DD) for the amount payable are liable to be rejected and the money paid will be refunded without any interest thereon. An application may be accepted or rejected at the sole and absolute discretion of the Trustee, without assigning any reason whatsoever. Investors are requested to indicate their choice of Plans / Options / Sub-options. If no indication in the relevant box is given, the investment will be deemed to be for the Growth Option. Dividend plan will offer investors the choice of dividend payout only. Mode of Payment: • The Cheque/DD should be drawn in favour of the “JM TAX GAIN FUND” and crossed “Account Payee Only”. The Cheque/DD should be payable locally at the centre where the application is deposited. The Cheque / DD should be drawn on any Bank which is situated at and is a member / sub-member of the Bankers’ Clearing House. Cheques / DDs drawn on a Bank not participating in the Clearing House will not be accepted. • The application form number should be mentioned on the reverse of the Cheque/DD that accompanies the application. • Investors residing in centres, where the JM Financial Mutual Fund Investor Servicing Centres (ISCs) do not have any collection arrangement, are requested to make payment by DDs. In respect of individual investors, DD charges would be borne by the Fund / Asset Management Company (AMC) only where the AMC does not have a branch / ISC or other collection facilities. In respect of non-individual investors, DD charges on one application upto Rs. Ten Lacs, per investor, will be borne by the Fund / AMC, during the NFO. Post NFO, for every application of upto Rs. Ten lacs received per day, per investor, the DD charges will be borne by the Fund/AMC. SBI DD charges are treated as standard DD charges. However, if the AMC decides to maintain a table of standard DD charges, it may extend the benefit of higher of the DD charges mentioned above, to the non-individual investor. The AMC in the normal course will not reimburse the DD charges. The AMC will process the application for eligible number of units after adding permissible DD charges, if applicable. In the event that DD amount with permissible DD charges is not sufficient to allot minimum number of units, the AMC will refund the amount represented by the instrument deposited. • Payments by Stockinvests/ Outstation Cheques/Outstation Drafts are liable to be rejected in the normal course. For NRI Investors: • Repatriation Basis : • Payments by NRIs / FIIs and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) residing abroad, may be made by way of Indian Rupee drafts purchased abroad or by way of cheques drawn on Non- Resident External Accounts (NRE Accounts) payable at par at Mumbai. Payments can also be made by means of Rupee drafts payable at Mumbai and purchased out of funds held in NRE Account / Foreign Currency Non Resident (FCNR) Account. • In case of Indian Rupee drafts purchased abroad or subscription through NRE / FCNR Account, an account debit certificate from the bank issuing the draft confirming the debit/ Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate (FIRC) should be enclosed. • Non-Repatriation Basis: NRIs/PIOs investing on a non-repatriable basis may do so by issuing Cheque / DD, debiting Non- Resident Ordinary (NRO) accounts. Statutory Details: In accordance with Circular dated April 27, 2007 issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”), Permanent Account Number (“PAN”) issued by the Income Tax authorities will be used as the sole identification number for all investors (existing and prospective) transacting in the securities market, including mutual funds, irrespective of the amount of transaction, with effect from July 02, 2007. SEBI vide its Circular dated June 25, 2007 has further clarified that until December 31, 2007, the existing and potential investors not having PAN , should apply for PAN immediately and applications for investment should be accompanied with the evidence of having applied for PAN. In view of the above, with effect from July 2, 2007, it is mandatory for all existing and prospective investors (including joint holders, guardians of minors, NRIs etc) to enclose a certified copy of PAN card or a copy of the evidence of having applied for PAN Card, along with the application for investing in the schemes of JM Financial Mutual Fund. Accordingly all new and existing investors shall furnish a certified copy of PAN card while investing in JM Financial Mutual Fund Schemes and those investors who do not have PAN Card may proceed as under : 1. For investment amount less than Rs. 50,000 – A copy of the evidence of having applied for PAN (acknowledged copy of Form 49A) until the PAN is received. Upon receipt of PAN, furnish certified copy of PAN, with respective folio numbers to Karvy Computershare, for updation in their records. 2. If the investment is Rs 50,000/- or more - A copy of the evidence of having applied for PAN (acknowledged copy of Form 49A) and Form 60 along with proof of address, until PAN is received. The certification of the PAN verification from the original PAN card/ letter can be done by the distributor/ broker through whom the transaction is done if PAN proof is self-attested by investor, Bank Manager, notary, officials of JM Financial Mutual/ Investor Service Centres of Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. In case, the investor does not conform to the above requirement of submission of verified copy of PAN or produces original PAN proof for verification or the PAN details as per furnished verified copy of PAN proof does not match with the Website of Income Tax Deptt as prescribed by SEBI, the AMC reserves the right to reject the application before allotment and refund the investment amount without any interest. In case of inadvertent allotment, the AMC reserves the right to refund the investment amount, without any interest. Documents required : In case of an application under Power of Attorney or by a Limited Company, Body Corporate, Registered Society, HUF, Trust or Partnership Firm, etc. the relevant Power of Attorney or the relevant resolution or authority to make the application as the case may be, or duly certified copy thereof, along with the Memorandum and Articles of Association / Bye-laws / HUF Deed / Trust Deed / Partnership Deed etc. must be lodged alongwith the application form. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): Please refer point no. 4(i) in the KIM. Applicants should indicate their status/category by ticking the appropriate box. Applications without a tick in the ‘Status/ Category’ box will be considered as investment by “Others” and applicable tax if any, will be deducted / payable. Applicants should specify the mode of holding. In case of joint holders, the first named holder shall receive all the Account Statements, dividend/ redemption/refund warrants and any other correspondence sent from time to time. In case of more than one investor, where the mode of holding is not specified, it would be treated as joint holding. Duly completed application forms alongwith the payment instrument may be submitted on any working day at any of the Collection Banks during the NFO and at the Corporate Office of JM Financial MF/ Branches/ Karvy Investor Service Centers(ISCs) post NFO. The addresses of Collection Banks /JM Financial MF Investor Service Centers(ISCs) / Karvy ISCs are provided in the Key Information Memorandum. No receipt will be issued for the application money. The Collection Banks/ ISC will stamp and return the acknowledgment slip in the application form, to acknowledge receipt of the application. If you are an existing unitholder, please complete your details at section 1 and proceed to section 5. In case of investment(s) in the scheme through switch-in(s) from any other scheme(s) of the fund, the proceeds thereof will be credited to the scheme as per current applicable service standards for switched-out schemes. Applications, complete in all respects with valid documentation, received through post/courier within reasonable period of time from the closure of the New Fund Offer period will be accepted. Mobile / E-mail Communication Unitholders can obtain financial and non-financial information about their transactions e.g. sale, purchase, dividend declarations, etc. through “SMS Alerts.” This facility is offered free of cost to all unitholders whose mobile numbers are registered with Fund / who register themselves for the facility by writing to the Registrar and Transfer Agent, mentioning their folio numbers and mobile numbers. Account Statements / Annual Reports, etc. can be sent to each Unit holder by courier / post / e-mail. Unit holders who have opted to receive these documents by e-mail will be required to download and print the documents after receiving e-mail from the Mutual Fund. Should the Unit holder experience any difficulty in accessing the electronically delivered documents / sms alerts, the Unit holder shall promptly advise the Mutual Fund to enable the Mutual Fund to make the delivery through alternate means. In case of non-receipt of any such intimation of difficulty within 24 hours from receiving the e-mail / sms alert, it will be regarded as receipt of e-mail / sms alert by the Unit holder. It is deemed that the Unit holder is aware of all security risks including possible third party interception of sms alert / e-mail and contents of the sms alerts / documents becoming known to third parties. The monthly / quarterly factsheets shall be displayed at the website of the Mutual Fund. The Unit holders can request for a copy of the Newsletter by post / e-mail. The AMC would arrange to dispatch these documents to the Unit holder concerned. Direct Credit Facility The AMC will credit the investor’s account with redemption/ dividend proceeds if the bank mandate registered for the account is in any of the following banks with which the AMC has direct credit facility: 1 - ABN Amro Bank 2 - AXIS Bank 3 - BNP Paribas Bank 4 - Centurion Bank of Punjab 5 - Citibank 6 - Deutsche Bank 7 - Development Credit Bank 8 - HDFC Bank 9 - HSBC Ltd. 10 - ICICI Bank 11 - IDBI Bank 12. Indusind Bank 13 - ING Vysya Bank 14 - Kotak Mahindra Bank 15 - Stanchart Bank & 16 - Yes Bank.
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.
NOMINATION • The nomination can be made only by individuals applying for / holding units on their own behalf singly or jointly. Non-individuals including Society, Trust, Body Corporate, Partnership Firm, Karta of Hindu Undivided Family, holder of Power of Attorney cannot nominate. • A minor can be nominated and in that event, the name and address of the guardian of the minor nominee shall be provided by the unitholder. Nomination can also be in favour of the Central Government, State Government, a local authority, any person designated by virtue of his office or a religious or charitable trust. • The Nominee shall not be a Trust, other than a Religious or Charitable Trust, Society, Body Corporate, Partnership Firm, Karta of a Hindu Undivided Family or a Power of Attorney holder. A Non-Resident Indian can be a Nominee subject to the Exchange Control Regulations of RBI, in force, from time to time. • Nomination in respect of the units stands rescinded upon the transfer of units. • Transfer of units in favour of a Nominee shall be valid discharge by the Asset Management Company against the legal heir. • The cancellation of nomination can be made only by those individuals who hold units on their own behalf singly or jointly and who made the original nomination. • On cancellation of the nomination, the nomination shall stand rescinded and the Asset Management Company shall not be under any obligation to transfer the units in favour of the Nominee.
BANKS (COLLECTION CENTRES DURING NFO ONLY)
ABN AMRO Bank: Mumbai ABN AMRO Bank Brady House,14, Veer Nariman Road Fort Mumbai-400023 Tel.: 66585817/13 New Delhi ABN AMRO Bank Hansalaya Bldg 15, Barakhamba Rd New Delhi 110001 Tel.: 011-42121404/52121450 Chennai ABN AMRO Bank 19/1, Haddows Road Chennai-600006 Tel.: 04442201046/53/42224107 Calcutta ABN AMRO Bank Azimganj House Units 3,4&5 7, Camac Street Calcutta-700017 Tel.: 033-39828020 Pune ABN AMRO Bank 327, Mahatma Gandhi Rd Pune Camp Pune-411001 Tel.: 020-26051078 Baroda ABN AMRO Bank 7, Alkapuri Off RC Dutt Road Baroda-390007 Tel.: 0265357002 Hyderabad ABN AMRO Bank 6-3-248/1/1a, Road No 1 Banjara Hills Hyderabad-500034 Tel.: 040-55633416 Bangalore ABN AMRO Bank Prestige Towers, Ground floor 99/100, Residency Road Bangalore-560025 Tel.: 080-4198224 Surat ABN AMRO Bank KG House, Upper Ground Floor, Gohd dhod road Off Parle Point , Surat-395007 Tel.: 0261-2257121 (EXT 2121) Lucknow ABN AMRO Bank 31/93, MG Marg Lucknow-226001. Tel.: 0522-3982440 Tirupur ABN AMRO Bank Global Trade Centre 1st Floor, No48, Kangeyam Road Tirupur-641604 Tel.: 0421-4355522 Udaipur ABN AMRO Bank Shubh Appt , Ground Floor Plot No.99, L-Road, Verma Circle Opp.Collector Bungalow , Bhupalpura Udaipur 313001 Tel.: 0294-5103881/ 09414136230 Ahmedabad ABN AMRO Bank VIVA Complex Primal Char Rasta Ahmedabad Tel.: 079-40015646 Salem ABN AMRO Bank 103/1D5 Sriram Nagar, Saradha College Road Salem 636 016 Tel.: 0427 4554404 / 0427 4554411 Nasik ABN AMRO Bank 21, Krushinagar, College Road, Nasik - 422 005. Tel.: 9860195095 Manglore ABN AMRO Bank Maximus Commercial Complex, Light House, Hill Road, Manglore - 575001 Tel.: 0824 3001300 CITIBANK: AHMEDABAD: 3rd Flr,”Rembrandt” C.G Road, Near Panchvati Circle, Ahmedabad-380006.Tel.:079-55615802/26568497. AURANGABAD: CTS No 498, Nirala Bazaar, Opp. S.B. College Bus Stop. Aurangabad-431001. Tel.: 0240-5627057/5627041. BANGALORE: 506/507,5th Flr, Prestige Meridian 2, 30 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bangalore-560 001. Tel.: 080-51123391/51123553. BHOPAL: K K Business Centre, 133, Zone 1, M P Nagar, Opp. Hotel Residency, Bhopal - 462011. Tel.: 0755-4292271/4292108. BHUBANESHWAR: Unit 3 ,98 Janpath Station Square Bhubaneshwar-751001. Tel.: 0674-2539456/2539457. CHANDIGARH: SCO132/133,Sector 9C,Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-160 017. Tel.: 0172- 2746413/2746381. CHENNAI: GTS, 3rd Flr, No.2 Club House Road, Chennai-600 002. Tel.: 044-52226588/84/52226594. COIMBATORE: 1st Flr, Tristar Towers, 657 Avinashi Road, Coimbatore-641 037. Tel.: 0422-2217979/ 2200111. HYDERABAD: G, Pulla raddy Bldg., Ground Floor, Road No. 6-3-879, Greenlands Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500 016. Tel.: 040-23407720/23408532. INDORE: UG 1, Apollo Square,7/2 Race Course Road,Opp Narayan Kothi,Sawarkar Pratima Chowk, Indore-452007. Tel.: 0731-5202802/5202803/4. JAIPUR: 2nd Flr,Bhagwati Bhawan, Govt Hostel Crossing, MI Road, 2nd Floor, Jaipur-302 001. Tel.: 0141-2361699/5118149/46. JALANDHAR: 36, Gobind Niwas, GT Road, Jalandhar-144 001. Punjab. Tel.: 0181-3048005 KOCHI: Fotofast House, 38/1581, M G Road, Padma Junction, Kochi-682 035. Tel.: 04842383936/2350454. KOLKATA: Kanak Bldg,1st Floor 41,Chowringhee Road, Kolkata-700 001. Tel.: 033-22881878/22889174. LUCKNOW: 17/1 Ashok Marg, Lucknow-226001. Tel.: 0522-3012183/2231661/2231338. LUDHIANA: Ludhiana Stock Exchange, Ground Flr, Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana-141001. Tel.: 0161-508984/3012479. MUMBAI: Bombay Mutual Bldg., Mezzanine Floor, 293 Dr. D N Road, Fort, Mumbai-400 001. Tel.: 022-22691713/12/14. NASIK: Rishuraj Presidency,Plot No.52 & 53,D’souza Colony, College Road, Nasik-422005. Tel.: 0253-2309100. NEW DELHI: 4th Flr, Jeevan Bharti Bldg 124, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110 001. Tel.: 011-51500018/19. PONDICHERY: No.22,Rue Bussy St, Lal Bahadur Shastri St. Pondichery-605001. Tel.: 0413 - 5210610. PUNE: Parmar House, 2413 East Street,Camp, Pune-411001. Tel.: 020-56064330/56064356. SURAT: Ghoddod Rd., Opp. Kakadia Complex, Surat-395007. Tel.: 0261-2225757/3993111. VADODARA: Pelican, 1st Floor, Opposite Race Course Towers, Gotri Rd, Vadodara-390007. Tel.: 0265-5522897/5522895. VAPI: The Emperor, 1st Floor, Vapi-Daman Road, Chala, Vapi-396191. Tel.:0260-2462840/2462715/2463483/2462891. HDFC BANK: AGRA : Shop No- F3,F3-A, 1st Floor, Friends Plaza, Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002. Tel.: 0562-3052011/13/16. AHMEDABAD : HDFC Bank House, Near Mithakali Six Roads, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380 009. Tel.: 079-552 17163. AHMEDNAGAR : Amber Plaza, Station Road, Opp. ADCC Bank Sahakar Gruh, Ahmednagar - 414 001. Tel.: 0241-2451962-63/2451194. AJMER : AMC No-13/10 & 14/10, Near Suchma Kendra, Adjacent to Swami Complex Ajmer - 305001. Tel.: 0145-5100123. AKOLA : Sethi Heights, Opp to Collector Office, Z P Road, Akola - 444001. Tel.: 0724-2432204. ALLAHABAD : 54/ 1, S.P. Marg Civil Lines Allahabad - 211003. Tel.: 0532-2260049. ALIGARH: 3-316 Ramghat Road, Near Devi Tray Hospital, Aligarh-202 001. Tel.: 0571-2741973. ALWAR : Bhagat Singh Circle Road, No. 2, Alwar - 301001. Tel.: 0144-5100880. AMBALA : Shingar Palace Complex, Nicholson Road, Ambala Cantt. 133001. Tel.: 0171-2600044/45. AMRAVATI : C/o Rasik Plaza , Jaistambh Chowk, Morshi Road, Amravati - 444601. Tel.: 0721- 2568432/05/06. AMRITSAR : 1st Floor , R.S. Towers, Hall Bazar, Amritsar - 143001. Tel.: 0183-3018604. ANAND : 1st Floor, Sanket Towers, Opp. Anand Arts College, Grid Road Anand-388001. Tel.: 02692-573195. ANKLESHWAR : Commercial Plot 73/P, GIDC Estate, SA Motors Building, Old National H.No. - 8, Ankleshwar - 395 002. Tel.: 02646-227704/227705. ASANSOL : P C Chatterjee Market, G T Road, Rambandhu Tala, Asansol - 713303. Tel.: 0341-2214848. AURANGABAD : Shivani Chambers, Manjeet Nagar, Jalna Road, Opp Akashwani, Auranagabad - 431001. Tel.: 0240-2362042/47. BALASORE : C/o Bharat Motors, F.M. Circle Balasore - 756001, Orissa. Tel.: 06782 - 263335. BANGALORE : No. 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road, Bangalore - 560025. Tel.: 080-41266865. BARDOLI : Shree Ambika Niketan Temple, Bardoli, Dist-Surat - 394601. Tel.: 02622-223627/223879. BAREILLY : 154, Krishna Palace, Civil Lines, Bareilly - 243001. Tel.: 0581-3099631. BELGAUM : 3rd Flr., Khimjibhai Complex, Belgaum - 590 006. Tel.: 0831-2404415. BHARUCH : Near Octroi Naka, Link Rd., Bharuch - 392001. Tel.: 02642-220108/222032. BHATINDA : 3027-B, Guru Kanshi Marg, Bathinda - 151001. Tel.: 0164-2240832/2240993-996. BHAVNAGAR : Gopi Arcade, Opp. Takhteshwar Post Office, Bhavnagar. Tel.: 0278-5540340. BHILWARA : 2-3-4, S.K. Plaza, Pur Road, Bhilwara - 311001. Tel.: 01482- 512686. BHIWADI : Sp54 Ashiana Arcade, Rico Industrial Area Bhiwadi (Raj.) - 301019. Tel.: 01493-225646. BHOPAL : E-1/57, Arera Colony, Bhopal - 462016 (M.P). Tel.: 0755-2461145. BHUBANESHWAR : Junction of Janpath & Gandhi Marg Hotel Jajati Complex, Kharvelanagar, Unit - III, Master Canteen Square Bhubaneswar - 751001. Tel.: 0674-2400986/95. BHUJ : 101 & 102, Sunrise Tower, 11 - Vijaynagar Society, Hospital Road, Bhuj - 370001. Tel.: 02832-571466. BOKARO : B-9, City Centre, Sector IV, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro - 827004. Tel.: 06542-232786/87/88. BURDWAN : 45 G.T Road, Birhata, Burdwan - 713001. Tel.: 0342-2560784. CALICUT : Malabar Palace, G.H.Road, Calicut - 673 001. Tel.: 0495-2727759. CHALAKUDY : Police Station Road, Chalakudy - 680307. Tel.: 0480/2707754/55. CHANDIGARH : SCO371/372, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh. Tel.: 0172-2711285/5088303. CHANGANACHERRY : Golden Tower, M C Road, Vezhakattuchira, Changanacherry, Kerala - 686101. Tel.: 0481-2425002/2425004. CHENNAI : Marine Centre, Ground Flr., 751B Annasalai, Chennai - 600 002. Tel.: 044-28477020/26/27/09380169836. CHENGANNUR : Govt. Hospital Junction Chengannur - 689121. Tel.: 04792456215. COCHIN : 1st Floor, Sl Plaza, Palarivattom, Cochin - 682025. Tel.: 0484-4456603/04. COIMBATORE : 1635 Classic Towers , TrichyRoad, Coimbatore - 641 018. Tel.: 0422-2302630/46/2303300 CURCHOREM : Mopkar Chamunda, Gr Floor, Nr. Post Office Curchorem-Sanguem Road, Curchorem 403706. Tel.: 0832-2650098. CUTTACK : Bajrakbati Road, Cuttack. Orissa-753001. Tel.: 0671-2332744/33/22/11. DAHANU : Matruashish Building Irani Road, Dahanu Road. Tel.: 02528-225603/04. DAMAN : ARC Shoping Mall, Dilip Nagar, Teen Batti, Daman - 396210 Tel.: 0260-2250632/2263497. DAVANGERE : No 621, BHM Enclave Binny Co Road, Mandipet Davangere. Tel.: 08192-232781. DEHRADUN : 56, Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248 001. (Uttaranchal). Tel.: 0135-2745295. DELHI : FIG-OPS, 1st Floor, Kailash Bldg, 26 K G Marg, New Delhi - 110001. Tel.: 011-41699418/406. DHANBAD : Sri Ram Plaza, 1st Floor, Bank More Dhanbad, Jharkhand- 826 001. Tel.: 0326-2308831. DURGAPUR : A102 & 103, City Centre, Bengal Shristi Complex, City Center, Durgapur, (West Bengal) - 713 216. Tel.: 0343- 2549962-65. ERODE : 456 Brough Road, Erode - 638001. Tel.: 0424 - 2261287/2268522. FARIDABAD: : 5 R/2, Badshah Khan Chowk, NIIT, Faridabad-121001. FEROZEPUR : # 307/7, The Mall Ferozepur City, (Haryana) - 152002. Tel.: 01632-226173. GANDHIDHAM : Plot No 1 , Sector 8, Rabindranath Tagore Road, Near GPO, Gandhidham - 370201. Tel.: 02836 - 573251. GAYA : Near Ganta Ghar, K.P. Road, Gaya, (Bihar) - 823001. Tel.: 0631-2220012. GORAKHPUR : Prahlad Rai Trade Centre, Ayodhya Crossing Bank Road, Gorakhpur - 273001. Tel.: 0551-2342612. GUNTUR : 87-90, Main Road, Lakshmipuram Guntur - 522007. Tel.: 0863-2265648. GURGAON : A/12, Shopping Mall, DLF Qutub Enclave Phase I, Gurgaon122002. GURDASPUR : SCF-1 & 2 Shopping Complex, Improment Trust Market, Hanuman Chowk, Gurdaspur - 143521. Tel.: 01874-242335. GUWAHATI : Fancy Bazar Branch-WBO, Mishra Complex Jail Road, Guwahati - 781001. Tel.: 0361-2461082. GWALIOR : Block G1 , Plot No . 43, Anand Deep Bldg., City Center, Gwalior - 474011. Tel.: 0751- 5015007. HAJIPUR : Vimal Complex, Dak Banglow Complex, Opp T V S Showroom, Hajipur, (Bihar) - 844101. Tel.: 06224-260264. HALDWANI: 8/6 , Nainital Road, Bhotia Prao, Haldwani-263 141. Tel: 05946-282801. HIMATNAGAR : G. F. Shop No. 5-8 & First Floor, 4-9 Kumar House, Durga Oil Mill Compound, Himmatnagar - 383001. (GUJARAT) Tel.: 02772-571156. HISAR : Plot NO. 3-4, MCA Area Railway Road, Hissar - 125001. Tel.: 01662-241023/321357. HOSHIRAPUR : SCO 1-2-3, Scheme No 11, Improvement Trust Market, Chandigarh Road, Hoshiarpur - 146001. Tel.: 01882509956. HOSUR : No. 24 & 25, Maruthi Nagar, Near Dharga, Sipcot PO, Hosur - 635126. Tel.: 04344-500554. HUBLI : T B Revankar Complex, Vivekanand Hospital Road, Hubli - 580029. Tel.: 0836-2217084. HYDERABAD : 6-1-73, 3 Rd Floor, Saeed Plaza, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad - 500004. Tel.: 040-55666821/ 55630666. INDORE : IIIrd Floor, 9/1A , U.V. House South Tukonj, Indore - 452001. Tel.: 0731- 5201919/5077794. IRINJALAKUDA : Ushus Complex, Main Road West Tana P.O., Irinjalakuda - 680121. Thrissur Dt, (Kerala). Tel.: 0480-2829655. JABALPUR : 1702, Napier Town Model Road, Jabalpur, (M.P.) - 482002. Tel.: 0761-5018773, 5063040. JAGRAON : 368 B, Kapoor Building, Tehsil Road, Jagraon. (Punjab) - 142026. Tel.: 01624-541771. JAIPUR : HDFC Bank House, 1st Floor O-10, Ashok Marg, Ahimsa Circle, C-Scheme Jaipur - 302001. Tel.: 0141-5593966. JALANDHAR : 911, G.T. Road, Near Narinder Cinema, Jalandhar -144001. Tel.: 0181-50716440. JALGAON : Plot No 134 / 135 , DSP Chowk , Facing Mahal Rd., Jalgaon - 425001. Tel.: 0257-2238948/58/78. JAMMU : CB 13, Railhead Complex, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180001. Tel.: 0191-2475396. JAMNAGAR : Plot No 6, Park Colony, Opp. St Ann’s School, Bedi Bunder Road, Jamnagar - 361008. Tel.: 0288 - 2662035/3112594. JAMSHEDPUR : C/o Mithila Motors Ltd., Near Rammandir, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001. Tel.: 0657-2756006/66. JODHPUR : 57/B “Swapndeep”, 9th Chopasani Road, Jodhpur - 342003. Tel.: 0291-5106400. JUNAGADH : Moti Palace, Ground Floor, Moti Baug Road, Opp. Raiji Nagar, Junagadh - 362001. Tel.: 0285-2670042/2671947. KADI : Radhaswami Complex, R.S No 242, Near N.C. Desai Petrol Pump, Highway Char Rasta, Kadi - 382715. Tel.: 02764-242027. KALYANI : B-7/40 & 41(S), Central Avenue West, Central Park Kalyani, Nadia - 741 235. Tel.: 033-25809725. KANNUR : K V R Towers, South Bazar Road, Kannur - 670002. Tel.: 0497-2705880. KANPUR : Navin Market Branch, 15/46, Civil Lines, Kanpur - 208001. Tel.: 0512-3018052. KAPURTHALA : MGN School, Mall Road, Kapurthala. Tel.: 01822-233973. KARAD : Near Hotel Sangam, PuneBangalore Highway, Karad, Dist. Satara, (Maharashtra) - 415110. Tel.: 02164-229679. KARNAL : SCO 778-779 Opp. Mahabir Dal Hospital Kunjpura Road, Karnal. Tel.: 0184-2202789. KHANNA :Opp Bus Stand, G.T. Road, Khanna - 141401. (Punjab). Tel.: 01628-229953. KOLHAPUR : Gem Stone , Raosaheb Vichare Complex,517 , E Ward, New Shahupuri , Near Central Bus Stand and Parikh Pool, Kolhapur - 416001. Tel.: 0231-2651906/2651908. KOLKATA : Abhilasha II, 6 Royd Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700 016. Tel.: 033-22273760/65, 2227 3761. KOTA : Show Room No-13-14 Main Jhalawar Road, Kota - 324 007. Tel.: 0744-2390485. KOTTYAM : Unity Building, Opp. MIDC Centre, K K Road, Kottayam - 686002. Tel.: 0481-2302361. KURUKSHETRA : Shop #1 To 5, Kalawati Market Railway Road, Kurukshetra, (Haryana) - 136118. Tel.: 01744-294732. LATUR : Shri Prabha Arcade , Shop No 3-6, M.G. Road, Near Nagar Parishad, Opp. Town Hall, Latur - 413 512. Tel.: 02382-255116. LUCKNOW : Pranay Tower, Darbari Lal Sharma Marg, Beside Pratibha Cinema, Lucknow - 226001. Tel.: 0522-3019126. LUDHIANA : 5th Floor, The Mall Road Ludhiana-141001. Tel.: 0161- 2422344/5021699. MADURAI : Nityakalyani Towers, No. 34, Krishnayar Tanks Street, No.8 North Veli Street, Madurai - 625 001. Tel.: 0452-4246609. MANDI GOBINDGARH : Hukum Chand Bansal Building, Main Post Office Road, Mandi Gobindgarh - 147301. Tel.: 01765-506033. MANGALORE : M.N. Towers, Kadri, Mangalore - 575002. Tel.: 0824 - 2225405/2225410. MANJERI : Kurikal Plaza, Bldg. #20/1245, Kacheripady Malapurram Road, Manjeri - 676121. Tel.: 0483-3094040/3091472. MARGOA : Ranghavi Bldg, Opp. Municipality Garden, Dr. George Baretto Road, Margao, Goa - 403601. Tel.: 0832-2750225 / 2750019. MATHURA : Opp. BSA College, Gaushala Road, Mathura - 281001. Tel.: 0565-2463805-8. MEERUT : 381 Western Kachery Road, Meerut - 250001. Tel.: 0121-4009081/9230. MEHSANA : Prabhu Complex. Nr. Raj Kamal Petrol Pump, Abu Highway, Mehsana - 384 002. Tel.: 02762-243173/243 008. MOGA : G.T. Road , Opp. D .C. Office, Moga-141001. Tel.: 01636-283003. MORADABAD : Chaddha Shopping Complex, GMD Road, Moradabad, (Uttar Pradesh) - 244001. Tel.: 0591- 2310508/09. MORVI : Om Shopping Centre, Revapur Main Road, Morvi-363641. Tel.: 02822-221316. MPAUSA : S1/2 Ground Floor, Cosmos Towers, Near Govt. Bldg., Complex Mapusa, (Goa) - 403507. Tel.: 0832-2254421/31/41/2254588. MUMBAI : Maneckjiwadia Bldg., Nanik Motwani Marg, Mumbai - 400023. Tel.: 0222-56573657/69. MUZZAFARNAGAR: 53/4 -a Bhag Kambal Wala, Jansat Road , New Mandi, Muzaffarnagar-251 001. Tel: 0131 - 2661333. MUZZAFARPUR : Above Maruti Showroom, Choti Saria Ganj, Muzzafarpur - 842001. Tel.: 0621-2241638. MYSORE : Mythiri Arcade, 1st Main, Saraswathi Puram, Mysore - 570009. Tel.: 0821-5255304. NABHA : SCO 14-15, Patiala Gate Nabha - 147201. Tel.: 01765-224924/225225. NADIAD : Shoot Out Bldg, Nadiad Ice Factory Compound College Rd, Nadiad- 387001. Tel.: 0268- 5540114. NAGPUR : 303 & 304 3rd Floor, Wardh Road, Transactional Banking Group 12, Milestone, Near Lokmat Square, Nagpur - 440010. Tel.: 0712- 2554405/2551746. NASIK : Archit Centre, 3rd Floor, Chandak Circle, Link Road, Opposite Sandeep Hotel, Near Mahamarg Bus Stand, Nasik - 422002. Tel.: 0253-5647594/97/98. NAVSARI : Nandini Complex, Ground Floor, Station Road, Sandh Kuva, Navsari - 396445. Tel.: 02637-280901/240702 247896. NAWANSHAHAR : B1/48, Banga Road, Nawanshahar - 144514. Tel.: 01823-503053. NELLORE : G.T Road, Nellore 524001. Tel.: 0861-2327181. PALAKKAD : 8/246, Chandra Nagar, Palakkad - 678 007. Tel.: 0491 - 2570646 / 2571517 / 2570684. PALANPUR : Parth Complex, Near Cozy Tower, Opp. Joravar Palace, Palanpur - 385 001. Dist . Banaskantha. Tel.: 02742-571638. PANIPAT : 801/4, G.T. Road, Panipat - 132103. Tel.: 0180 - 2648617-20. PANJIM : Swami Vivekanand Road, 301 , Milroc Lar Menezes,Opp Gomantak Maratha Samaj, Panjm, (Goa) - 403001. Tel.: 0832-5621250/251/2421952. PATHANAMTHITTA : Aban Arcade Ward # 9/1128 Pathanathitta-Kumbazha Road, Pathanathitta - 689645. Tel.: 0468-2322378. PATIALA : S.C.O. 70-73, Leela Bhawan Market, Patiala - 147001. (Punjab) Tel.: 0175-5002500. PATNA : Rajendra Ram Plaza, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800001. Tel.: 0612-2206161/2224332/3116348. PERINTHALMANNA : Calicut Road, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram Dist: Perinthalmanna (Kerala) - 679322. Tel.:
SIP AUTO DEBIT FORM
(Through ECS Debit Clearance )
ELECTRONIC CLEARING SERVICE (DEBIT CLEARING)
First investment in SIP through a cheque and subsequent investments through ECS debit (for select cities only) on or after 01/05/2008 Full Name of Sole/1st Applicant Existing Investor’s Folio No.
The Branch Manager Bank Name Branch Name Address Telephone No. : : : : Name Address Telephone No. : : :
Copy to the User Company
I hereby authorize you to debit my/our account for making payment to JM Financial Mutual Fund through ECS (Debit) clearing as per the details given as under. 9-digit code number of the Bank & Branch Account Type : (Appearing on the MICR chequ e issued by the Bank)
Bank Account Number
Ledger No / Ledger Folio No. Name of the Scheme "JM TAX GAIN FUND” SIP DATES (Pl. ✔): 1st 5th 10th Date of effect Periodicity Monthly 15th
Amount of installment
Number of installments
25th of the month
I hereby declare that the particulars given above are correct and complete. If the transaction is delayed or not effected at all for reasons of incomplete or incorrect information, I would not hold the user institution responsible. I have read the option invitation letter and agree to discharge the responsibility expected of me as a participant under the scheme.
As per Bank’s records Name of the Applicant/ Guardian (if applicant is minor) Signature(s) Banker’s Attestation for ECS debit Certified that the signature of account holder(s) and the details of Bank Account are correct as per records.
Bank Stamp & Date
Signature of Authorised Bank Official
For Office use only (Not to be filled in by the Investor)
Scheme Code Credit Account No. Investor Ref. No. Bank Mandate Ref. No.
ECS (Debit) Facility for SIP is available for account holders of all banks participating in local clearing at any of the following 62 centers • Agra • Ahmedabad • Allahabad • Amritsar • Aurangabad • Bangalore • Bardwan • Baroda • Bhilwara • Bhopal • Bhubaneshwar • Calicut • Chandigarh • Chennai • Cochin • Dehradun • Delhi • Dhanbad • Durgapur • Erode • Gorakhpur • Guwahati • Gwalior • Hubli • Hyderabad • Indore • Jabalpur • Jaipur • Jalandhar • Jammu • Jamshedpur • Jodhpur • Kakinada • Kanpur • Kolhapur • Kolkata • Lucknow • Ludhiana • Mangalore • Mumbai • Mysore • Nagpur • Nellore • Panjim • Patna • Pune • Raipur • Rajkot • Ranchi • Salem • Shimla • Sholapur • Siliguri • Surat • Thirupur • Tirupati • Trichur • Trivandrum • Udaipur • Varanasi • Vijaywada • Vizag
INSTRUCTIONS & CHECKLIST FOR SIP THROUGH ECS CLEARING
1. ECS (Debit) Facility for SIP is available in the cities if the opted bank is participating in local clearing list as mentioned above. 2. The cities in the list may be modified/updated/changed/removed at any time in future entirely at the discretion of JM Financial Asset Management Pvt. Ltd. without assigning any reasons or prior notice. If any city is removed, ECS/SIP instructions for investors in such city will be discontinued without prior notice. 3. The Bank Account Holder(s) has/have to sign the Authorisation Request Form, in the same order as the bank account is maintained with the bank. 4. The investor/s agree/s to abide by the terms and conditions of ECS facility of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). 5. The minimum amount of investment by way of SIP is Rs. 500/- for 12 months or Rs. 500/- for 6 months and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter. 6. Except the 1st cheque (1st SIP), ECS debits for remaining SIP dates should be of same due dates i.e. either 1st /5th /10th /15th /20th / 25th. Investor can issue 1st cheque with any date prior to the date of submission of application and choose any of the six dates as his next SIP/ECS Debit date. 7. The 2nd due date of SIP will be 01/05/2008 or thereafter depending on the opted due date. 8. Furnishing the 9 digit MICR code and a specimen / copy of cancelled cheque from ECS debit account is mandatory. 9. Post dated cheques for SIP investments during the NFO shall not be accepted. During the NFO SIP investments can be made only through ECS facility for debits after 1st May 2008 towards 2nd instalment onwards. 1st SIP installment has to be through cheque / DD for optees of ECS debit facility also. BANKS (COLLECTION CENTRES DURING NFO ONLY) (CONTD...)
04933-395306. PHAGWARA : Opp. Bus Stand, Kalra Road , Opp Hanuman Garhi Mandir, G.T Road, Phagwara-144401. Tel.: 01824-221844-45. PONDA : Royal Chambers, GD1-GD4, Tisk, Ponda, (Goa) - 403401. Tel.: 0832-2319874. PONDICHERRY : TS No. 6, 100 Feet Road, Ellaipillaichavady Pondicherry 605005. Tel.: 0413-2200741. PORBANDAR : Om Shiv Shakti R.D. Chambers, Porbandar - 360575. Tel.: 0286-2210387. PUNE : 5th Floor, Millennium Tower, Bhandarkar Road, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411004. Tel.: 020-25651575. QUILON : VGP Buildings, Door No. XVI / 1539 (1320A), Vadakumbhagom Ward Irumpupalam, Kollam - 691001. Tel.: 0474 2766171/74. RAIPUR : Chawla Complex, Near Vanijya Bhawan, Sai Nagar, Devendra Nagar Road, Raipur - 492 009. (Chhatishgarh). Tel.: 0771-252 9110/505 8901/03. RAJAMUNDRY : H.No: 46-17-20, Main Road, Danavaipet, Rajahmundry - 533103. Tel.: 0883-2442928. RAJKOT : Opp Alfred High School, 2nd Floor, Panchratna Building, Jawahar Road, Rajkot - 360001. Tel.: 0281-5595553. RAJPURA : 11-12 Block B Chandigarh Patiala Road, Rajpura - 140401. Tel.: 01762-243114. RANCHI : Rohini 1st Flr., 56 Circular Rd., Ranchi - 834 001. Tel.: 0651-6451133. REWARI : L-203. Old Court Road, Model Town, Rewari - 123401. (HARYANA) Tel.: 01274-220283/225389/311013. ROHATAK : 401-402, D-Park, Model Town, Main Delhi Road, Rohatak-124001. Tel.: 01262-326841. ROPAR : Sohana Chandigarh Rd, College Road, Ropar-141001. Tel.: 01881-228354/55. ROURKELA : Bisra Road, Dwivedi Bhawan, Dwivedi Square, Rourkela - 769001. Tel.: 0661- 2500666 /2511666/2522666. RUDRAPUR : Plot No1&2, Nanital Road, Rudrapur, (Uttranchal)- 263153. Tel.: 05944-241747. SAHARANPUR : Mission Compound Court Road, Adjoining top Shop Saharanpur - 247001. Tel.: 0132 - 2726467. SALEM : 5/241-F, Rathna Arcade, Omalur Main Road, Salem - 6360004. Tel.: 0427-2331604/03. SAMBALPUR: Nayapara, Golbazar Chowk, Sambalpur-768 001. Tel: 0663 - 2400756. SANGLI : 640, Venkatesh Senate, Sangli - Miraj Rd, Sangli - 416416. Tel.: 0233-2327836. SANGRUR : Shop No. 1-2-3 Kaula Park Market Sangrur. Tel.: 0167-2501803. SHIMLA : Jankidas Building, 3, The Mall, Shimla - 171001. Tel.: 0177-2658541/2/3. SILIGURI : 3 No. Ramkrishna Samity Building, Sevoke Road, Pani Tanki More, Siliguri - 734401. Tel.: 0353-2640726/2642566. SILVASSA : 1-16, Jaypee house, Opp. Patel Petrol Pump, Vapi Silvassa Road, Silvassa - 396 230. Tel.: 0260-2642042/81.SOLAN : Anand Bhavan, Near DC Office, Rajgarh Road, Solan - 173 212, (Himachal Pradesh). Tel.: 01792-226449. SRINAGAR: M.S Shopping Mall , Residency Road, Srinagar-190 001. Tel: 0194-2483843. SURAT : 7th Floor, Kashi Plaza, Next To Dr Bipin Desai Children Hospital , Majura Gate, Surat - 395002. Tel.: 0261-6563650. THALASSERY : AVK Nair Road, Thalassery - 670101. Tel.: 0490 - 2325104. THIRUVALLA : Illampallil Buildings 26/149 (1&2), MC Road, Tiruvalla - 689101. Tel.: 0469-2741378. TIRUPATHI : H.No.10-14-575/A3 Mosque Road, (V.V.Mahal Road), Tirupati 517501. Tel.: 0877-2257815-2257811. TIRUPUR: 160 ,Chidambaram Complex, Kumaran Road, Tiruppur-641 604. Tel.: 0421 - 4342422. TRICHUR : Global Centre, M.G. Road, Trichur - 680 004. (Kerala). Tel.: 0487-2384870. TRICHY : A-10, “Lakshmi Arcade” 11th Cross Main Road, Thillainagar, Trichy - 620018, (Tamilnadu). Tel.: 0431- 2742204. TRIVANDRUM : Kenton Towers, Vazhuthacaud, Trivandrum - 695 014. Tel.: 0471-2337615. UDAIPUR : 358 Post Office Road, Chetak Circle, Adjacent To Chetak Cinema, GPO Road, Udaipur - 313001. Tel.: 0294-5103355. UDUPI : Pandurang Towers Court Road, Diana Circle Udupi 576 101. Tel.: 0820- 4294936 / 4294931. UNJHA : Suvidhi Complex, 1st Floor, Nr. Radha Krishna Temple, Station Road, Unjha - 382170. Dist. (PATAN). Tel.: 02767-240623. VADODRA : 5th Floor, Midway Heights, Next to Panchmukhi Hanuman Temple, Lokmanya Tilak Rd, Kirti Mandir, Near Kala Ghoda, Raopura, Vadodra - 390 001. Tel.: 0265-5585516. VALSAD : 1st floor, Ekta Appt., Nr, RJJ High School, Thithal Road, Valsad - 396001. Tel.: 02632-652201. VAPI : Lower ground, Emperor Arcade Chala Road, Vapi - 396191. Tel.: 0260 - 5548104. VARANASI : D 58/2 Kuber Complex, Rathyatra Crossing, Varanasi - 221010. Tel.: 0542-2226203. VASCO : Gr. Floor, Damodar Building, Swatantra Path, Vasco Da Gama, (Goa) - 403802. Tel.: 0832-2516905. VERAVAL : Amrutdeep, Opp. Public Garden, Rajmahal Road, Veraval - 362 265. Tel.: 02876-570219. VIJAYWADA : 40-1-48/2, M.G. Road, Labbipet, Vijayawada - 520010. Tel.: 0866-5547400. VISHAKAPATNAM : 1st Floor , Poduri Castle, Above Rayomond Showroom Dwarka Nagar, Visakhapatnam-530016. Tel.: 0891-5571123. WARANGAL : No. 1/8-605-1 Nakkalgutta, Hanamkonda, Warangal - 506002. Tel.: 0870-2567955/2567933. YAMUNAGAR : 103, Model Town, Nehru Park Road, Yamuna Nagar - 135003. Tel.: 01732-200006. BHILAI Chauhan Estate G.E Road , Supela Bhilai 490 023 Tel.: :0788-4062729 DHULE Lane No 6 , Mundada Arcade Parola Road Dhule 425 001 Tel.: 02562-235672 SURENDRANAGAR Middle Point Near Milan Cinema Surendranagar 363 002 Tel.: 025752-650105 GONDAL Ground And First Floor College Chowk , Next To Central Bank Of India Gondal 363 031 Tel.: 02825-645161 AMRELI 2 Manekpura Station Road Amreli 365 601 Tel.: 02792-220342 RANIGANJ Nsb Road Plot No 408 Raniganj 713 347 Tel.: 0341-6453650 BHUSAVAL Mansingh Complex , C.T.S No 3294 H No 4 / 285 , Jamner Road, Opposite Csm Complex Bhusaval 425 201 Tel.: 02582-645496 BEGUSARAI Kachari Chowk Begusarai 851 101 Tel.: 09931770884 HAZARIBAGH Annada Chowk Guru Gobind Singh Road Hazaribagh 825 301 Tel.: 09234305004 SHILLONG Police Bazar Shillong 793 001 Tel.: 0364-2506043 DHARAMSALA 363 / 6 Centre Point Civil Lines Dharamsala 176 216 Tel.: 01892-229569 RISHIKESH M No 53 , M J Mall Railway Road Rishikesh 249 201 Tel.: 0135 - 3209449 ROORKEE 313 / 8 , Civil Lines Roorkee 247 667 Tel.: 01332 - 275772 BHAGALPUR Khalifa Bagh Chowk , Triveni Apartments , Dr R P Road Bhagalpur 812 002 Tel.: 09931761824 JHANSI Damroo Cinema Complex Civil Lines Jhansi 284 001 Tel.: 0510 - 2449330 KARUR 126 / D / E , Anna Plaza Kovai Road Karur 639 002 Tel.: 04324 - 233722 TIRUNELVELI 12 ,13 Trivandrum High Road Vannarpet , Palayamkottai Tirunelveli 627 002 Tel.: 0462 - 4200675 VELLORE No 73 , Officers Line Krishna Nagar Vellore 632 001 Tel.: 0416 - 4300063 THENI No 422 - A , Periyakulam Road Opposite Convent , Theni Allinagaram Theni 625 531 Tel.: 04546 - 321300 RAJAPALAYAM No 251 , Thenkasi Road Kadambankulam Rajapalayam 626 117 Tel.: 04563 - 230009 SOLAPUR Sun Plaza , 1St Floor 8516 / 11, Murarji Peth , Lucky Chowk Solapur 413 007 Tel.: 09325230208 RATLAM 90 , Station Road Ratlam 475 001 Tel.: 07412 - 400672 ICHALKARANJI House No 7 - 55 Main Road , Janata Chowk Ichalkaranji 416 115 Tel.: 0230 - 2422613 SANGAMNER Shop No 1 , Janak Plaza Opposite Kubera Sankul , New Nagar Road Sangamner 422 605 Tel.: 0245 - 226336 TIRUR Kms Tower , Thazepalam Tirur 676 101 Tel.: 0494 - 2430311 BAGALKOT Cts No 121 , B.S No 39 Ward X , Opposite Railway Station Bagalkot 587 102 Tel.: 08354 - 222319 CUDDAPAH 72 - 1A , Dwarka Nagar Beside Sandhya Theatre , Nagaraju , Palli Village Cuddapah 516 001 Tel.: 08562 - 645003 BILASPUR A - 99 Link Road Near Agrasen Chowk , Bilaspur C.G Bilaspur 495 001 Tel.: 07752 - 428601 DEOGARH Assam Access Road New Tower Chowk Deogarh 814 112 Tel.: 09931770723 Kotak Bank: Agra : Shriram Hospital M.G.Road, Agra -282003 Tel.: 0562-4007827. Ahmedabad : Ground Flr., Ghantakama Market, Near New Cloth Market, Ahmedabad -380002 Tel.: 079-26574301. Allahabad : 2. Sardar Patel Marg Civil Lines Allahabad - 211001 Tel.: 0532-2427346/54 Amritsar : 10 , Kennedy Avenue The Main Mall Road Amritsar - 143001 Tel.: 0183-5002946 Anand : P.M.Chambers Mota Bazar Vallab Vidya Nagar, Anand - 388120 Tel.: 02692-229993 Ankleshwar : Shop # 11,12 12 A , Narmada Arcade Old National Highway No. 8 Ankleshwar -393002 Tel.: 02646-227049/50 Bangalore : 10/7 , Umiya Land Mark Next to Chancery Hotel Lavelle Road, Bangalore - 560001 Tel.: 080-51124373 Aurangabad : CTS No. 12955, Kandi Towers, Near Rokadiya Hanuman Colony Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431 001. Tel.: 0240-66717135 Bardoli : Pitru Chaya Station Road Bardoli - 394601 Tel.: 02622-224500. Bhavnagar : Bhavna Construction Company Plot No 2108 /A, G.R.Sterling Centre Waghwadi Road, Bhavnagar - 364001 Tel.: 0278-6452201-4. Bharuch : Shop No. G-10 Grd. Floor Shop No. 6,7,8,9,11 Yash Kamal Complex, Linking Road Crossing Nandalev-Bharuch -392001 Tel.: 02642-326549. Bhopal : 214, Bhagwan Complex, Zone 1 , M P Nagar, Bhopal - 462016 Tel.: 0755-4061003. Bodeli : First floor, Shop No. 9,10,11 Gajanand Plaza, Opp S T Depot, Halol Rd, Alipura, Bodeli - 39115 Tel.: 0265-220288. Chandigarh : SCO 153-154-155 Madhya Marg Sector 9 -C Chandigarh - 160 009 Tel.: 0172-5008611. Chennai : Capital Ground Flr., 555, Annasalai, Chennai-600 008 Tel.: 044-42245521. Cochin : Ground Floor, Kumarapillai Estate M G Road Cochin - 751009 Tel.: 0484-2385289. Coimbatore : 727, Avinashi Road Skanda square Coimbatore - 641018 Tel.: 0422-5351863. Deesa : Shop No 63-66, Aditya Complex, Near Jalaram Mandir, Deesa, Gujarat385573 Tel.: 02744-230358-60. Gandhidham : Office No -1, Ground Floor Sindhu - 1, SRC Plot No. 309 Gandhidham - 370201 Tel.: 02836-235084. Gurdaspur : House No. 498, Ward No. 6, Gian Singh Transporter, Tibri Road, Gurdaspur 143521. Tel.: 0187-4502568 Guwahati : 4th Floor, Ganapati Enclave G S Road, Uluvari Opp. Bura Service Station Guwahati - 781007 Tel.: 0361-2452145. Himmatnagar : Grd. Floor, Dodiya House Opp. Govt Godown, Nr.Civil Circle Himmatnagar - 383001 Tel.: 02772-245019. Hyderabad : Pavani Jewel Tower, Ground Floor, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500089. Tel.: 040-55755036 Indore : 580 , M.G.Road Indore - 452001 Tel.: 0731 - 5297502. Jaipur : 57, Krishna Tower , Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur - 302001 Tel.: 0141 - 5150733. Jalandhar : Midas Corporate Park G T Road Jalandhar - 144001 Tel.: 0181-5065100. Kadi : 2, Kunal Complex , Opp. J.K Petrol Pump Kadi - 382715 Tel.: 02764-242906. Jodhpur : Bombay Motor Building, Bombay Motor Circle, 87/B-2 Chopasani Road, Jodhpur - 342003 Tel.: 0291-5100825. Jorhat : Dr. K C Deys Bldg., Garali Road, Junction of Rupahi Ali & Gar Ali road, Jorhat, Assam - 785 001. Tel.: 0376-2301040. Kanpur : 17/03, The Mall Meghdoot Hotel Building Kanpur - 208001 Tel.: 0512-2367894. Kapurthala : Ground Floor, Simi Plaza Plot No 51, Mall Road Kapurthala - 144601 Tel.: 01822-501412. Kolhapur : Shop No. B4-B8, Royal Prestige, Sai Extention, City Survey No. 11127, E ward, Rajarampuri Road, Kolhapur - 416 001. Tel.: 0231-6611051. Kolkatta : LCC Kolkatta Apeejay House 15,Parkstreet, Kolkatta - 700016 Tel.: 033-22271971. Kottayam : Cherukara Towers Opp to Collectorate, Kottayam - 686001 Tel.: 0481-230380/71/72. Lucknow : 3GF, Speed Building Shahanazaf Road Lucknow - 226001 Tel.: 0522-3919572. Ludhiana : SCO 120, Ground Floor, Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana 141001 Tel.: 0161-5055209. Madurai : 1-A, West Perumal Maistry Street, Madurai – 625001 Tel.:0452-4232015/16. Margao : Shop No. 4-8, Jyoti Plaza Bldg., Isidiro Baptisca Road, Margao, 403601. Tel.: 0832-2735070. Mehsana : Rajendra Estate, Opp Gayatri Temple, State Highway , Mehsana - 384002 Tel.: 02762-231181. Morbi : Shop No 5-8 , Ground Floor Silver Plaza Ram Chowk, Savsar Plot Morbi - 363641 Tel.: 02822-221745/47. Moradabad : Shree Ganpati Plaza, Near Ekta Dwar, Opp. Mission School, Civil Lines, Moradabad-244 001 Tel.: 09219605540. Mumbai : 5C-IInd Mittal Court, 224, Nariman Point, Mumbai400 021. Tel.: 022-6759480. Mysore : Plot No. 2912/1, Kantharaj Urs Road, Saraswatipuram, Mysore - 570009 Tel.: 0821-4001500. Nagpur : Ground Floor, 345 Shree Mohini Complex, Kingsway, Nagpur - 440001 Tel.: 0712-6620871. Nakodar : Ground Floor, Amrik Chambers, Nurmahal Road, Nakodar - 144 040 (Punjab) Tel.: 01821-662860/61. Namakkal : SKK Complex,9-1 A & B Mohanur Road, Namakkal - 637001 Tel.: 04286-227720. Navsari : UGF, Paradise Towers Opp. Civil Hospital Station Road, Navsari - 396445 Tel.: 02637-241278. New Delhi : 7th Floor, Ambadeep, 14, K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110001 Tel.: 01151790075. Panjim : Ground Floor, Hotel Park Plaza Opp Azad Maidan, Panjim - 403001 Tel.: 0832-2421703. Patna : Shop No 3,4,5 Ahmad Husain Complex Exhibition Road , Gandhi Maidan Patna - 800001 Tel.: 0612-2205988/89. Patiala : Ground Floor, SCO 116-119, New Leela Bhavan, Patiala, Punjab - 147 001. Tel.: 0175-6628609. Phagwara : UGF Milap Tower G T Road Phagwara Punjab - 144401 Tel.: 0182-4500513. Pune : M-4 Virwani Plaza, 11, East Street, Pune - 411 001. Tel.: 020-66094057. Raipur : Civil Lines Opp Raj Bhavan Raipur Chattisgarh-492002 Tel.: 0771-3203008. Rajkot : Nath Complex, Ground Floor Near Race Course Dr. Yagnik Road Rajkot - 360007 Tel.: 0281 - 5522601. Rajpura : D9,D10 , Caliber Market Patiala Road, Rajpura Punjab - 140401 Tel.: 01762-505808. Salem : Plot No. 12, S.No. 98, Bharathi Street, Alagapuram Salem - 636 001. Tel.: 0427 4554508. Sangrur : SCF 9-10, Kaula Park, Sangrur - 148 001 (Punjab) Tel.: 01672-662860. Sankari : 17-New Edappadi Road Sankari Salem District Tamilnadu - 637301 Tel.: 04283-241530. Silvassa : Shop No 1-5, Rohan Avenue, Silvassa-Vapi Main Road, Silvassa-396230 Tel.: 0260-6453692/93. Surat : 29-39 , Megh Mayur Plaza Surat Dumas Road Athwa Lines Surat - 395007 Tel.: 0261 5581887. Surendranagar : 1st Floor, Pranav Complex Nr.Old Vijay Transport Bus Stand Road, Surendranagar - 363002 Tel.: 02752-645118. Tirupur : Park Avenue, Avinashi Road, Kumar Nagar Tirupur-641603 Tel.: 098941 23255. Trichy : B-17,Aishwaryam Building Sasthiri Road, Thillai Nagar, Trichy - 620 017 Tel.: 0431-4023821. Trivandrum : SI Properties, Ground Floor, White Heaven, Vellayamballam, Trivandrum - 695010. Tel.: 0471-4470106. Udaipur : Trimurti Heights, 8C Bank Street, Madhuban, Udaipur - 313 004. Tel.: 0294-5105413. Unjha : 2nd Floor, Above Bhojanalay Opp AMC Building GunjBazar , Unjha - 384170 Tel.: 02767-253812 / 13. Valsad : Shop nos 3-6 Sai Keval Jalaram Road , Valsad - 396001 Tel.: 02632-259152. Vapi : Plot No 5 and 6 Mahalaxmi Society Vapi-Daman Road, Chala, Vapi - 396191 Tel.: 0260-2462725. Varanasi : D-37/37 Spice KCM Cineplex Complex Godowlia Chowk , Varanasi - 221001 Tel.: 0542-2401070/ 72. Viramgam : Shop 19-22, Akshar Complex, Mandal Road, Viramgam - 382150 (Gujarat) Tel.: 02715-28002145/47. Visnagar : 1st Floor, Rajkamal Complex Near Railway Station Visnagar Dist Mehsana - 384315 Tel.: 02765-227288. Vadodra : Panorama Building R.C.Dutta Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara-300097 Tel.: 0265-5520350. Vijayawada : # 40-1-48/1, Labbipet, M.G. Road, Vijayawada-520010 Tel.: 0866-6637524. Standard Chartered Bank: AHMEDABAD: Abhijeet II, Ground Floor Mithakali, 6th Road, Ahmedabad - 380006. Tel.: 079-6470061/6461231. ALLAHABAD: 2 Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001. Tel.: 0532-2427065. AMRITSAR: Gandhi Bazar, The Mall, Post Box 3, Amritsar-143001. Tel.: 0183 -240 1665. BANGALORE: 26th Floor, West Wing Raheja Tower, M.G. Road, Bangalore - 560001. Tel : 080-5326061/ 5095105. BHOPAL: Ground Floor, Northern Wing, Alankar Complex,Plot No.10,Zone II, MP Nagar, Bhopal - 462011. Tel.:0755-2554281. BHUBANESHWAR: Plot No 3 Bapuji Ngr, Janapath, Bhubaneshwar - 751009. Tel.: 0674-2539436. CHANDIGARH: SCO, 137-138, Sector - 9C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160017. Tel : 0172-5072884-6. CHENNAI: 19, Rajaji Salai, Chennai - 600001. Tel.: 044-25349315/25349241/25349259. COCHIN: XXIV/ 1633, KPK Menon Road, Willingdon Island, Cochin - 682003. Tel.: 0484-2668360/2666246. COIMBATORE: 509, D. B. Road, R.S.Puram, Coimbatore- 641 002. Tel.: 0422-2544620/2544629. GUWAHATI: G N Bardoli Road, Ambari, Guwahati - 781001. Tel.: 0361-2632264. HYDERABAD: 6-3 1090, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda , Hyderabad - 500082. Tel.: 040-23321442/23321421. INDORE: 21/1 DM Tower, Race Cource Road, Indore - 452001. Tel.: 0731-5206913/14. JAIPUR: H8, Showroom No.1, Bhagwat Bhawan, MI Road, Jaipur - 302001. Tel.: 0141-2367949. JALANDHAR: Plot No. 34, G. T. Road, Jalandhar -144 001. Tel.: 0181-5073412. KANPUR: 16/105, M.G. Marg, Kanpur - 208 001.Tel.: 0512- 2303961/2303408. KOLKATA: 19 Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata - 700001. Tel.: 033-22220173/22220263. LUCKNOW: 4 Shahnajaf Road , Lucknow, (UP) - 226001. Tel.:0522-2201826. LUDHIANA: SCO 16-17, Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana, (Punjab) - 141001. Tel: 0161- 5084028. MUMBAI: 270 D.N. Road, Fort , Mumbai - 400001. Tel.: 022-22092213/ 22683975. NAGPUR: Narang House, Palm Road, Civil line, Nagpur - 440001. Tel.: 0712-5620706. NEW DELHI: H2 Connaught Circle, New Delhi - 110001. Tel.: 011-23406741/46. PATNA: Bhagwati Dwaraka Arcade, Plot No. 830 P, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800001. Tel.: 0612-2223139/43. PUNE: Shrirang House, 364-365, Junglee Maharaj Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411 005. Tel.: 020-5521879/ 78. RAJKOT: Business Empire, 5 Jagnath Plot, Gymkhana Road, Rajkot - 360002.Tel.: 0281-2461341. SURAT: C.K.Tower, 1st Floor, Nr.Sargam Shopping Center, Towards Surat - Dumas Rd., Parle Point, Surat - 395007. Tel.: 0261-2220110. VADODARA: Gokulesh, R. C. Dutt Road, Vadodara - 390 009. Tel.: 0265-232 0071. YES BANK: Ahmedabad: Unit No. G/3, 102-103, C.G.Centre, C.G.Road, Ahmedabad 380 009, Tel.: 079-6631 0009. Aurangabad: Showroom No A7, Ground Floor, Aurangabad Business Centre, Adalat Road, Aurangabad - 431 005, Tel.: 9823269699 Bangalore: Kasturba Road, Prestige Obelisk, Municipal No.3, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560 001. Tel.: 080 - 4017 9000. Chandigarh: Shop Cum Office (SCO) No. 151-152, Sector 9 C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh 160 017. Tel.: 0172-645 9000 Chennai: 143, Nungambakkam High Road,Chennai 600 034. Tel.: 044-2831 9000 Coimbatore: No: 694 -A1, Near Manchester Regent, Avinashi Road Coimbatore - 641 037, Tel.: 984959468. Faridabad: SCO-4, Sector 16, Haryana,Faridabad -121 002. Tel.: 0129-2590 9100. Ghaziabad: Plot C–37, Rajnagar Dist Centre (RDC), Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201 002. Gobindgarh: Showroom No. 21, Sector 19 A, N.R. Plaza, Grand Trunk Road, District Fatehgarh Sahib, Mandi Gobindgarh, (Punjab) - 147 301. Tel.: 0176-5308000. Gurgaon: G5, Fortune Global Arcade, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 002. Tel: 0124-4069000. Hyderabad: Mayank Towers, 6-3-19/B/1&2, Rajbhavan Road Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Tel.: 040-6673 9000. Jaipur: G2, Ground Floor Green House, Plot O-15, Ashok Marg, Jaipur 302 001, Tel: 9928035600. Kolkata: 19, Camac Street, Kolkata 700 017, Tel: 033-3987 9000 Lucknow: Tulsi Complex, 12 Rani Laxmibai Marg,Hazratganj, Lucknow 226 001. Tel.: 0522 - 4099000 Ludhiana: B-XX/2427/928, GF – FF, Gobind Nagar,Main Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana - 141 001. Tel: 0161-4689000 Margao: Plaza Centre,Abade Faria Road,Margao, GOA 403 601. Tel.: 083-2669 9000. Mumbai (Nariman Point): 1A, Mittal Chambers, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021. Tel: 022-6674 9000. Nagpur: Ground Floor, Swami Sadan, Plot no 206/1A, GPO Square, VIP Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur 440 001, Tel.: 9850209991 Nashik: Shop no 9 to 13, AGORA, Canada Corner,Junction of Sharanpur and College road Nashik 422 002. Tel.: 9898063832 New Delhi (Chanakyapuri): 48, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021. Tel: 011-6656 9000 Noida: A – 356, Sector 19, Noida, (U.P) Tel.: 0120 - 4076000. Panjim (Goa): Ground and First Floor, Santo Agostinho, 18th June Road, opposite HDFC Bank, Panjim (Goa) 403 001, Tel.: 9823160687. Pune (Shivaji Nagar): 101, Karan Selene, Bhandarkar Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411 004, Tel: 020-6620 0861 Srinagar: Unit No 1-6 , M.S. Mall site, Residency Road Estate, Srinagar -190 001. Tel.: 9906539039, Surat: Mangal Deep, Ring Road, (Landmark: Near Mahavir Heart Hospital -- Near RTO), Surat- 395 001. Tel.: 0261-6629000 Vadodara: Race Course Circle, Corner Square, Race Course Circle, Next To West Side / INOX, Vadodara 390 007. Tel: 02656629000.
KEY INFORMATION MEMORANDUM
AN OPEN ENDED EQUITY LINKED SAVINGS SCHEME
An offer for units @ Rs. 10/- each during the New Fund Offer period and at NAV based prices thereafter.
NEW FUND OFFER COMMENCES ON NEW FUND OFFER ENDS ON
SPONSOR TRUSTEE REGISTRAR INVESTMENT MANAGER : : : :
JM Financial Limited JM Financial Trustee Company Private Limited Karvy Computershare Private Limited JM Financial Asset Management Private Limited Corporate Office: 5th floor, A-Wing, Laxmi Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 051. Tel. No. : 022-3987 7777 Fax Nos. : 022-2652 8377 / 78 Website: www.JMFinancialmf.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Key Information Memorandum (KIM) sets forth the information, which a prospective investor ought to know before investing. For further details of the scheme/Mutual Fund, due diligence certificate by the AMC, Key Personnel, investors’ rights & services, risk factors, penalties & pending litigations, associate transactions etc. investors should, before investment, refer to the Offer Document available free of cost at any of the Investor Service Centres or distributors or from the website www.JMFinancialmf.com The Scheme particulars have been prepared in accordance with Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations 1996, as amended till date, and filed with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The units being offered for public subscription have not been approved or disapproved by SEBI, nor has SEBI certified the accuracy or adequacy of this KIM. The date of this Key Information Memorandum is 20/12/2007. NAME OF THE SCHEME: JM TAX GAIN FUND 1. INVESTMENT OBJECTIVE The investment objective is to generate long-term capital growth from a diversified and actively managed portfolio of equity and equity related securities and to enable investors a deduction from total income, as permitted under the Income Tax Act, 1961 from time to time. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. 2. ASSET ALLOCATION PATTERN The asset allocation pattern of the Scheme under normal circumstances would be as under: Security Equity and equity related securities* Money Market Instruments / Debt Maximum Exposure 80% - 100% 0% - 20% Risk Profile Medium – High Low – Medium
* In accordance with the ELSS notification of November, 2005, the Funds collected under the Scheme shall be invested in equities, cumulative convertible preference shares and fully convertible debentures and bonds of companies. Investment may also be made in partly convertible issues of debentures and bonds including those issued on rights basis subject to the condition that, as far as possible, the non-convertible portion of the debentures so acquired or subscribed, shall be disinvested within a period of twelve months. The Trustee may, from time to time, pending deployment of funds of the Scheme in securities in terms of the investment objective of the Scheme, invest the funds of the Scheme in short-term deposits of scheduled commercial banks in accordance with SEBI Circular No. SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 1/91171/07 dated April 16, 2007.. The corpus of the assets of the Scheme shall be predominantly invested in equity and equity related instruments. In accordance with the ELSS notifications, investments in equity and equity related instruments shall be to the extent of at least 80% of net assets of the Scheme. The Fund shall strive to invest the funds in the manner stated within a period of six months from the date of allotment. In exceptional circumstances, this requirement may be dispensed with by the Fund in order that the interests of the unitholders are protected. Changes in Asset Allocation Pattern Subject to the SEBI Regulations and ELSS notifications issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes from time to time, the asset allocation pattern and maturity profile indicated above may change from time to time, keeping in view market conditions, market opportunities, applicable regulations and political and economic factors. It must be clearly understood that the percentages stated above are only indicative and not absolute. The changes in the investment pattern will be in conformity with the investment objectives and basic nature of the Scheme and asset allocation can be altered only for a short term period on defensive considerations. Provided further and subject to the above, any change in the asset allocation pattern affecting the investment profile of the Scheme shall be effected only in accordance with the provisions of sub-regulation 15A of Regulation 18 of the SEBI (MF) Regulations as detailed later in this document and in line with the ELSS Notifications issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes from time to time. 3. RISK PROFILE OF THE SCHEME Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the offer document carefully for details on risk factors before investment. 4. INVESTMENT PLANS / OPTIONS The Scheme will offer unitholders two Plans : Growth Plan and Dividend Plan. The plans under the Scheme will have a common portfolio. Investors are requested to indicate their preference while investing in the series launched under the Scheme. In case an investor fails to specify his preference, he shall be deemed to have opted to select the Growth plan. Dividend plan will offer investors the choice of dividend payout only. Systematic Investment Plan (“SIP”) will be available in the Scheme as under. 4(i). Systematic Investment Plan (“SIP”) Under this facility, by investing a fixed amount at regular interval, Unitholders can take advantage of the benefits of Rupee Cost Averaging, at the same time investing a fixed amount each month. Unitholders can enroll themselves for SIP by submitting the enrolment form alongwith the relevant documents including post dated cheques / debit instructions along with the first cheque to start SIP and incase the account details is different from those given under Section 3, a cancelled cheque or a copy of cheque in case of Electronic Clearing System (ECS) as the case may be at any of our ISCs. Please note that in case of auto debit facility, SIP will be initiated subject to the realisation of the first cheque. It may be noted that atleast 30 days are required to start SIP if the investor opts to issue debit instructions under Electronic Clearing System. The unitholder may be requested to send post-dated cheques in case the debit instructions are not accepted by the concerned Bank for any reason whatsoever. Unitholders will have the right to discontinue the SIP at any time, if they so desire. Investment can be made by the investor under SIP in either Dividend / Growth Plan. The details of the facility are as follows: 6 post dated Cheques of Rs. 500/- each or 12 post dated cheques of Rs. 500/- each and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter. Alternatively, the investor may opt for an ECS debit facility for centres wherever this facility is available and issue necessary debit instructions. During the NFO, the SIP facility will be only through ECS. Due Dates The investor may opt to start SIP from any of the following dates : 1st , 5th , 10th , 15th, 20th or 25th of each month. All cheques / debit instructions should be of the same date; however, the first cheque starting the SIP can be of any date. Amount All cheques / debit instructions should be of the same amount Cheques Drawn in favour The cheques / debit instructions should be in favour of “JM Tax Gain Fund” of Applicable NAV The NAV of the day on which the cheque gets banked / ECS debit is effected each month. Entry / Exit Load Please refer Section 3.3 for applicable load structure. Cut off time 3.00 p.m. Termination of SIP For discontinuation of SIP the unitholder / investor should intimate the AMC/ISC’s at least 7 working days prior to the due date of next cheques (1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th or 25th of every month). In case of ECS, prior intimation of at least 15 working days is required. On such request, SIP will be terminated and the balance post-dated cheques will be returned to the investor or the debit instruction given by the investor under ECS be cancelled. In case of SIP through post-dated cheques, the unitholder would be required to give a minimum of 6 post-dated cheques of Rs. 500/- each or 12 post-dated cheques of Rs. 500/- each and in multiples of Rs. 500/-. In case any particular date of the post dated cheque falls on a holiday or falls during a book closure period, the immediate next business day will be considered for this purpose. Subject to the realization of cheque / debit effected in case of ECS, the AMC shall credit the unitholder’s account with the number of units at the day’s applicable Sale Price on the due dates. A unitholder also has the option to leave a standing instruction with his / her bank to periodically remit a fixed sum from his/her account into the Scheme. In case of outstation cheques, if accepted by the AMC, the AMC shall credit the unitholder’s account with the number of units at the applicable Sale Price on the day when clear funds are received by the Mutual Fund. In case of investments under SIP, if consecutive post dated cheques/ payment instructions provided by the investor are dishonoured for insufficiency of funds or as a result of a stop payment instruction issued by the investor or due to any other reason whatsoever attributable to the investor on 2 or more occasions, the AMC reserves the right to discontinue the SIP. In the event of an investor wishing to close the SIP account without holding / accumulating / reaching the minimum limit prescribed in the scheme, the AMC reserves the right to redeem all units. Systematic Investment Plan (“SIP”) for corporate employees Corporate employees may opt for the systematic investment facility available to them. In this case, the concerned employer is required to forward to the AMC the enrolment form for SIP along with the Scheme’s application form of the corporate employee who desires to invest in the Scheme. The application amount for the corporate employees would also be forwarded by the employer on specific request from the concerned employee. The concerned employee has to authorize the employer to deduct the application amount from his salary and remit the same to the Fund at regular intervals to ensure receipt of funds Minimum Investment Details
by the AMC on or before the next due date. The Fund shall dispatch the statement of accounts to the unit holders under SIP once every quarter ending March, June, September and December within 10 working days of the end of the respective quarter. However, the first account statement under SIP shall be issued within 10 working days of the initial investment/allotment of units for SIP’s opted during NFO. However, in case of specific request received from investors, the Fund shall provide the account statement to the investors within 5 working days from the receipt of such request without any charges. Further, soft copy of the account statement shall be mailed to the investors under SIP to their e-mail address on a monthly basis, if so mandated. 5. APPLICABLE NAV FOR PURCHASES & SWITCH-INS/REDEMPTIONS AND SWITCH-OUTS (AFTER THE SCHEME OPENS FOR CONTINUOUS SALE AND REPURCHASE) For Purchases and Switch-Ins In respect of valid applications received upto 3.00 p.m. by the Mutual Fund alongwith a local cheque or a demand draft payable at par at the place where the application is received, the closing NAV of the day on which application is received shall be applicable. In respect of valid applications received after 3.00 p.m. by the Mutual Fund alongwith a local cheque or a demand draft payable at par at the place where the application is received, the closing NAV of the next Business Day shall be applicable. However, if the AMC accepts valid applications with outstation cheques/ demand drafts not payable at par at the place where the application is received, closing NAV of the day on which cheque/demand draft is credited shall be applicable. For Redemptions and Switch-Outs (after completion of lock-in period) Redemption / switch-out requests can be submitted to the official point of acceptance on any Business Day till 3.00 p.m. These redemption requests will be processed at the applicable NAV on the Specified Redemption Days during the Specified Redemption Period subject to the exit load and after deduction of the balance proportionate unamortized new fund offer expenses as may be applicable. The Fund will endeavor to dispatch the redemption cheque / draft within 10 Business Days from the date of the relevant interval period on which the redemption transaction is effected. It is clarified that the cut off timings will also be applicable to investments made through “sweep” mode. 6. MINIMUM AMOUNT OF SUBSCRIPTION / REDEMPTION An application during the new fund offer should be for a minimum of Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter . The criteria for minimum amount of subscription will be applicable at the Plan / Option level. Additional investments will be accepted in multiples of Rs. 500/-. However, there is no upper limit for investment. Minimum redemption from existing Unit Accounts would be Rs. 500/- or 50 units subject to completion of the lock-in period. Any redemption in excess thereof may be in multiples of Re.1/- subject to keeping minimum balance of 500 units. 7. DESPATCH OF REPURCHASE (REDEMPTION) REQUEST All redemption payments would be in favour of the Unitholder’s registered name with bank mandate wherever applicable. The Fund will endeavour to dispatch the redemption cheque / draft within 10 Business Days from the date of receipt of valid form for redemption. In case the bank mandate given by the unitholder corresponds with banks with which the Fund / AMC has tieup facilities / arrangements, the redemption amount will be automatically credited to the unitholder’s bank account unless the unitholder has given some other specific payment instructions. 8. BENCHMARK INDEX The performance of JM Tax Gain Fund will be benchmarked to BSE 500 Index. 9. DISTRIBUTION OF INCOME Declaration of dividends will be subject to availability of distributable profits, as computed in accordance with SEBI Regulations, 1996. All distribution of earnings will be out of distributable surplus and at the discretion of the Trustee. Such distribution may be by way of bonus units or by way of dividend. Dividends, if declared, will be paid (subject to deduction of tax at source, if any) to those unit holders whose names appear in the register of unit holders on the notified record date. The AMC shall dispatch the dividend warrants and/or fresh Account Statement with the bonus units to the unitholders within 30 days or such stipulated period of the declaration of dividend / bonus units. On payment of dividends, the NAV will stand reduced by the amount of dividend and dividend tax (if applicable) paid. 10. NAME OF THE FUND MANAGER The fund manager for the Scheme is Mr. Sandip Sabharwal. 11. NAME OF THE TRUSTEE COMPANY JM Financial Trustee Company Private Limited 12. PERFORMANCE OF THE SCHEME As JM Tax Gain Fund is a new scheme, as per requirement of the SEBI circular on Key Information Memorandum, returns of JM Equity Tax Saver Fund – Series I have been provided as under : Latest performance of the Scheme as on 30th Nov, 2007 Compounded Annualised Returns as on JM Equity Tax Saver Fund – Series I Benchmark** Returns (%) 30/11/07 (Growth Plan) Scheme Returns (%) Returns for the last 1 year NA NA Returns for the last 3 yrs NA NA Returns for the last 5 yrs NA NA Returns since inception* 39.74 57.65 *Date of inception = Date of Allotment i.e. 30th March, 2007 **Benchmark Index : BSE 200 Index Note: Compounded Annualised Growth Returns (CAGR) for period 1 year or more, with re-investment of dividends (if any). Past performance may or may not be sustained in future. 13. EXPENSES OF THE SCHEME i) NEW FUND OFFER EXPENSES The AMC shall endeavour to meet the New Fund Offer expenses comprising of sales, marketing and such other expenses connected to the sales and distribution of the Scheme from the entry load. In case of any shortfall, the expenses shall be borne by the AMC / Trustee. ii) Load Structure The load structure for the Scheme during and post NFO is given as follows: Entry load : (i) In respect of each purchase / switch-in of units less than Rs. 3 crores in value (ii) In respect of each purchase / switch-in of units equal to or greater than Rs. 3 crores in value In case of investments made through systematic investment facility Exit load : iii) Annual Scheme Recurring Expenses The details of recurring expenses of the Scheme, on an annual basis are as under: 2.25% Nil Nil Nil
JM Tax Gain Fund Particulars (as a % of Applicable NAV) Investment Management & Advisory Fee 1.25% Trustee Fee 0.05% Statutory expenses, Custodian fees, Registrar & Transfer Agent fees, Audit 1.20% fees and other expenses permitted under Regulation 52(4)(b) Total 2.50% The above estimates are made based on the minimum subscription (target) amount of Rs. 50 lacs. The purpose of the above table is to assist the investor in understanding the various costs and expenses that an investor in the Scheme will bear directly or indirectly. While this estimate has been made in good faith on the basis of information available with the Fund, there can be no assurance that actual expense, under any particular head will not be more or less than such estimate. The AMC reserves the right to revise the fees payable to the service providers from time to time. The total expenses, however, will be maintained within the limits mentioned under Regulation 52 (6) of SEBI (MF) Regulations, 1996. As per the Regulations, the maximum recurring expenses including investment management and advisory fee that can be charged to the Scheme shall be subject to a percentage limit of weekly net assets as in the table below: First Rs. 100 crores 2.50% Next Rs. 300 crores 2.25% Next Rs. 300 crores 2.00% For the balance assets 1.75%
14. TAX TREATMENT FOR INVESTORS 14.1 TAX BENEFITS The following tax benefits are available to investors and the Fund under the present taxation laws. The information set forth below is based on the advice of the Fund’s tax advisor and is included for general information purposes only. The information set forth below reflects the law and practice as of date of this Offer Document. In view of the individual nature of tax consequences, each investor is advised to consult his or her own tax adviser with respect to the specific tax consequences to him or her of participation in the scheme. The disclosures regarding Income Tax / Wealth Tax / Gift Tax / Capital Gains Tax / Investments by NRIs / FIIs are in conformity with the prevalent I. T. Act, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and RBI’s directions and permissions in this regard. The following information is based on the law in force in India at the date hereof. The subscriber should seek advice from his/her/ its own professional advisor if he/she/it is in any doubt regarding the taxation consequences of investing in the Fund. 14.1.1 TO THE FUND The Income of the Fund registered under the SEBI Act, 1992 (15 of 1992) or Regulations made thereunder will be exempt from income tax in accordance with the provisions of Section 10(23D) of the I.T. Act. The income received by the Fund is not liable for deduction of tax at source. As per Section 115R, the Fund is liable to pay additional income tax on the income distributed by it. However, in respect of equity oriented funds, no additional income tax is payable on income distributed by the Fund. At the same time, in view of the provisions of Section 196(iv) of the Act, the Fund will receive all income without any deduction of tax at source. SECURITIES TRANSACTION TAX As per the Finance Act 2006, the revised rates for levy of Securities Transaction Tax (“STT”) apply with effect from June 1, 2006. STT is applicable on transactions of purchase or sale of units of an equity oriented fund entered into on a recognized stock exchange or on sale of units of an equity oriented fund to the Fund. The STT rates as applicable are given in the following table:
Taxable Securities Transaction Purchase of a unit of an equity oriented fund, where The transaction of such purchase is entered into in a recognised stock exchange; and the contract for the purchase of such unit is settled by the actual delivery or transfer of such unit. Sale of a unit of an equity oriented fund, where The transaction of such sale is entered into in a recognised stock exchange; and the contract for the sale of such unit is settled by the actual delivery or transfer of such unit. Sale of a unit of an equity oriented fund, where The transaction of such sale is entered into in a recognised stock exchange; and the contract for the sale of such unit is settled otherwise than by the actual delivery or transfer of such unit. Sale of a derivative being option or future, where the transaction of such sale is entered into in a recognized stock exchange
Sale of unit of an equity oriented fund to the Mutual Fund itself. 0.25% Seller The Fund is responsible for collecting the STT from every person who sells the Unit to it at the rate of 0.25%. The STT collected by the Fund during any month will have to be deposited with the Central Government by the seventh day of the month immediately following the said month. 14.1.2 TO THE UNITHOLDERS A. INCOME RECEIVED FROM MUTUAL FUND According to Section 10(35) of the I.T. Act, any income received in respect of units of Mutual Fund specified under Section 10(23D) will be exempt from income tax in the hands of the Unitholders. Further, it has been clarified that income arising from transfer of units of Fund shall not be exempt under section 10(35). B. LONG TERM CAPITAL GAINS ON TRANSFER OF UNITS Under Section 10(38), long term capital gains arising on sale of units of equity oriented funds are exempt from income tax in the hands of Unitholders, provided STT is charged on such sale by the Mutual Fund. C. SHORT TERM CAPITAL GAINS ON TRANSFER OF UNITS Section 111A provides that short-term capital gains arising on sale of units of equity oriented funds are chargeable to income tax at a concessional rate of 10% plus applicable surcharge and cess, provided STT is charged on such sale by the Mutual Fund. Further, Section 48 provides that no deduction shall be allowed in respect of STT paid for the purpose of computing Capital Gains. D. CAPITAL LOSSES Losses under the head “Capital Gains” cannot be setoff against income under any other head. Further within the head “Capital Gains”, losses arising from the transfer of long-term capital assets cannot be adjusted against gains arising from the transfer of a short-term capital asset. However, losses arising from the transfer of short-term capital assets can be adjusted against gains arising from the transfer of either a long-term or a short-term capital asset. Under Section 10(38) of the I.T. Act, long-term capital gains arising on sale of units of an equity oriented fund are exempt from Income Tax provided certain conditions are fulfilled. Hence, losses arising from such type of transaction of sale of units of Equity Oriented Fund would not be eligible for set-off against taxable capital gains. Unabsorbed short-term capital loss can be carried forward and set off against the income under the head Capital Gains in subsequent eight assessment years. According to Section 94(7) of the I.T. Act, if any person buys or acquires units within a period of three months prior to the record date fixed for declaration of dividend or distribution of income and sells or transfers the same within a period of nine months from such record date, then losses arising from such sale to the extent of income received or receivable on such units, which are exempt under the I.T. Act, will be ignored for the purpose of computing his income chargeable to tax. Further, Sub-section (8) of Section 94 provides that, where additional Units have been issued to any person without any payment, on the basis of existing units held by such person then the loss on sale of original units shall be ignored for the purpose of computing income chargeable to tax, if the original units were acquired within three months prior to the record date fixed for receipt of additional units and sold within nine months from such record date. However, the loss so ignored shall be considered as cost of acquisition of such additional units held on the date of sale by such person. E. Notification for the purposes of Section 80C This Scheme of the Fund is a plan formulated under the Equity Linked Savings Schemes, 2005, issued by the Central Government. Accordingly, investment made by individuals or HUFs in the ELSS of the Fund upto a sum of Rs. 100,000/- in a financial year would qualify for deduction under Section 80C of the I.T. Act. F. TAX DEDUCTION AT SOURCE i. For Income in respect of units: No tax shall be deducted at source in respect of any income credited or paid in respect of units of the Fund as per the provisions of section 10(35), section 194K and section 196A of the I.T. Act. ii. For Capital Gains: (a) In respect of Resident Unit holders: No tax is required to be deducted at source on capital gains arising to any resident Unit holder (under section 194K) vide circular no. 715 dated August 8, 1995 issued by the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT). Further, no tax is required to be deducted at source from capital gains arising at the time of repurchase or redemption of the units. (b) In respect of Non- Resident Unit holders: As per the provisions of Section 195 of the Act, tax is required to be deducted at source from the redemption proceeds paid to investors; this withholding is in addition to the securities transaction tax payable, if any, by the investor. Under section 195 of the I.T. Act, tax shall be deducted at source in respect of capital gains as under: The capital gains tax that will be withheld from proceeds paid to NRIs from short-term capital gains arising out of redemption of units held in an equity oriented mutual fund would be 10% plus surcharge and cess. However, no capital gains tax would be withheld from proceeds paid to NRIs from long-term capital gains arising out of redemption of units held in an equity oriented mutual fund. (c) In case of foreign company Short term capital gains 40% plus surcharge and cess
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS DURING & POST NFO JM FINANCIAL MUTUAL FUND 5th Floor, A-Wing, Laxmi Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 051. Tel: (022) 39877777 Fax: (022) 26528377- 78. BRANCHES / INVESTOR SERVICE CENTRES AGRA: Office No. F-C-6, 1st Floor, Block No. 41/4B, Friends Tower, Sanjay Palace, Agra - 282 002. Tel.: (0562) 4041239 AHMEDABAD: A-506, Premium House, Opp. Gandhigram Railway Stn., Off Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380 009. Tel.: (079) 26576334 / 26581831. BANGALORE: Ground Floor, 18/3 Ali Asker Road, Bangalore - 560 052. Tel.: (080) 41126697 / 41126698 CHANDIGARH: SCO-61, 62, 63, 2nd Floor, Sector 9D, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160 009. Tel.: (0172) 4617236 / 4617239. CHENNAI: 2nd Floor, Ruby Regency, Dinrose Estate, Opposite to Tarapore Towers, (Behind HP Petrol Pump) Old No. 69, Anna Salai, ChennaI - 600 002. Tel: (044) 28513026 / 28513257. COIMBATORE: Door No. 196/17, First Floor, Aiswarya Commercial Centre, Thiruvenkatasamy Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore - 641 002. Tel.: (0422) 4367375. DEHRADUN: 57/19 Shiva Palace, Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248 001. Tel.: (0135) 3244581. GOA: CL-12, Advani Business Centre, Neelkamal Arcade, Atmaram Borkar Road, Above Federal Bank, Panaji, Goa - 403 001. Tel.: (0832) 6650302. HUBLI: No. 28, Upper Ground Floor, Vivekananda Corner, Deshpande Nagar, Hubli - 580 029. Tel.: (0836) 4253907 / 908. HYDERABAD: ABK OLBEE Plaza, 8-2-618/8 & 9, 4th Floor, 403, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034. Tel.: (040) 66664436 / 66780752. INDORE: 416-A, 21/1 Race Course Road, D M Tower, Indore(MP) - 452 001. Tel.: (0731) 2533344. JAIPUR: 447, 4th Floor, Ganapati Plaza, MI Road, Jaipur - 302 001. Tel.: (0141) 4002188 / 99. JALANDHAR: SCO 203, 2nd Floor, Lotus Tower, GT Road, Jalandhar City - 144 001. Tel.: 9872695900. KANPUR: Office No. 512, 5th Floor, Kan Chambers, 14/113 Civil Lines, Kanpur - 208 001, (U.P.) Tel.: (0512) 3914577, 3022754, 3022755. KOLKATA: 6, Little Russell Street, 8th Floor, Kankaria Estate, Kolkata - 700 071. Tel.: (033) 22830627 / 28 / 29. LUCKNOW: Room No.101, 1st Floor, Sky LUDHIANA: Office No. 308, SCO 18, Opp. Stock Exchange, Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana - 141 001. Tel.: (0161) 5054519 / 5054520. MANGALORE: Room No. 22, 2nd Floor, Manasa Towers, M G Road, Near PVS Circle, Mangalore 573 003. Tel.: (0824) 4277326 / 4266326. MUMBAI: 112, Jolly Maker Chambers II, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021. Tel.: (022) 39877777. NAGPUR: 204, Khullar Chambers, Above Bank of Baroda, Munje Chowk, Sita Buldi, Nagpur - 440 012. Tel.: (0712) 6500171 / 72. NASIK: Lower Ground 14, Suyojit Sankul, Behind Centurion Bank, Sharanpur Road, Nasik - 422 002. Tel.: (0253) 3012824, Mob.: 9970180824 NEW DELHI: 501, 5th Floor, Arunachal Building, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110 001. Tel.: (011) 23327432 / 33. PATNA: 521, Ashiana Harniwas, New Dak Bunglow Road, Patna - 800 001. Tel.: (0612) 2206796. PUNE: ‘Kamala Arcade’, Office No. 211, 2nd Floor, Survey No. 1204/1, JM Road, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411 005. Tel.: (020) 66023667 / 66025617 RAIPUR: Shop No. 29, 2nd Floor, Millennium Plaza, Near Indian Coffee House, G.E. Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492 001. Tel.: (0771) 426 7710. RAJKOT: 208, Star Chambers, 2nd Floor, Harihar Chowk, Rajkot - 360 001. Tel.:(0281) 2231303, Mob.: (0281) 2231303. SURAT: VADODARA: 407, 4th Floor, Siddarth Complex, Alkapuri, R C Dutt Road, Vadodara - 390 005. Tel.: (0265) 5526474 / 2350453. VARANASI: 2nd Floor, Office No. 5, Urvashi Complex, Sigra, Varanasi - 221 010. Tel.: (0542) 6454254. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS POST NFO KARVY COMPUTERSHARE PRIVATE LIMITED : AGRA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 17/2/4, 1st Floor Deepak Wasan Plaza, Sanjay Place (Behind Holiday Inn) Agra - 282 002. Tel.: 0562 - 2526663/4000601. AHMEDABAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 307 Shail Buildings, Opp Madhusudhan House, Off C G Road Nr. Navrangpura Telephone Exchange, Ahmedabad - 380 006. Tel.: 079 - 26402967/32997687. AJMER: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1, II Floor Ajmer Tower, Kutchary Road, Ajmer - 305 001. Tel.: 0145 - 2628055/2628065. ALLAHABAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, RSA Towers, 2nd Floor, Above Sony TV showroom, 57, S P Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211 001. Tel.: 0532 - 3294281/280. Ambala: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 6349,Nicholson Road, Adjacent Kos Hospital, Ambala Cant, Ambala133001. Tel.: 0171-2640668/3293179. AMRITSAR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 72-A, Taylor’s Road, Aga Heritage Gandhi Ground, Amritsar - 143 001. Tel.: 0183 5053802/5053804/5053805. ANAND: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, F-6, Chitrangana Complex, Opp Motikaka Chawl, Vidyanagar Road, Anand - 388 001. Tel.: 02692 -248980/873. ASANSOL: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 18 GT Road, 1st Floor, Asansol - 713 301. Tel.: 0341-2214624/2214623/24/25. AURANGABAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Shop No : 214/215, Tapadiya City Centre, Nirala Bazar, Aurangabad - 431 001. Tel.: 0240- 2363530. Balasore: Karvy Computershare Private Limited M.S.Das Street, Gopalgaon, Balasore756001. Tel.: 06782-265492/265496. BANGALORE: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, No: 51/25, 1st Floor, Surya Building, Ratna Avenue, Richmond Road, Bangalore - 560 025. Tel.: 080 - 25320085. BAREILLY: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, 165, Civil Lines Opp Hotel Bareilly Palace, Near Rly Station, Bareilly - 243 001. Tel.: 0581 - 2476809. BELGAUM: Karvy Computershare Private Limited FK-1,Ambedkar Road, Opp: Civil Hospital Belgaum-590001. Tel.: 0831-3295262. BERHAMPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited Ramlingam Tank Road Berhampur - 760001. Tel.: 0680-3205010. BHAGALPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited 2nd Floor,Chandralok Complex, Ghantaghar,Radha Rani Sinha Road, Bhagalpur - 812001. Tel.: 0641-2302768. BHARUCH: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, FF/47/48, Aditya Complex, Opp. Kasak Fuwara, Bharuch - 392 001. Tel.: 02642 - 225207/8/9. BHAVNAGAR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, Corporate House, Above Canara Bank, Waghawadi Road, Bhavnagar - 364 001. Tel.: 0278-2525005/6. BHILAI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Shop No.114 &115, Ground Floor, Dhillon Complex, Akash Ganga Supela, Bhilai - 495 023. Tel.: 0788 - 2295329. BHOPAL: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Kay Kay Business Centre, 133, Zone 1, M. P. Nagar, Bhopal - 462 011. Tel.: 0755 - 3010731/723-26. BHUBANESHWAR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 624, Sahid Nagar, 1st floor, Bhubaneshwar - 751007. Tel.: 0674 - 2547532 /2547531. BOKARO: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, B-1,1st Floor,Near Sona Chandi Jewellers, City Centre, Sector-4, Bokaro Steel City (Jharkhand)- 827 004. Tel.: 06542- 233330 /233331/233332. BURDWAN: Karvy Computershare Private limited, Halder Complex, 1st Floor, 63 GT Road, Birhata, Burdwan-713 101. Tel.: 0342-2550801/2550219. CALICUT: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, IInd Floor, Sowbhagya Shoping Complex, Mavoor Road, Calicut-673 004. Tel.: 04952742105/2742107. CHANDIGARH: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Sco-371-372, First Floor, Above HDFC Bank, Sector 35B, Chandigarh - 160 022. Tel.: 0172 5071726/5071727/5071728. CHENNAI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Flat No. F11, First Floor, Akshya Plaza (Erstwhile Harris Road), Opp. Chief City Metropolitan Court, 108 Adhithanar Salai, Egmore, Chennai - 600 002. Tel.: 044 - 42028513/42028512. COCHIN: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Shop No. 2, 2nd flr, Jewel Arcade, Layam Rd, Ernakalum, Cochin - 682 011. Tel.: 0484 - 4011885/4027671/672. COIMBATORE: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 29/1, 1st Floor, Chinthamani Nagar, Opp. to Indian Overseas Bank, NSR Road, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore – 641011. Tel.: 0422-4384770. CUTTACK: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Dargha Bazar, Opp Dargha Bazar Police Station, Buxibazar, Cuttack – 753001. Tel.: 0671-2613906/5. DEHRADUN: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Kaulagarh Road, Near Sirmaur Marg, Above Reliance Webworld, Dehradun - 248 001. Tel.: 0135-3958246. DHANBAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 208, New Market, 2nd floor, Katras Road, Dhanbad - 826001. Tel.: 0326-2301045/46. DHARWAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, G7 & 8, Sri Banashankari Avenue, Ramnagara, Opp. NTTF, Dharward - 580 001. Tel.: 0836 - 2744207/2744208. DURGAPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Old Dutta Automobiles Building, 1st Floor, Benachity Durgapur - 713 213. Tel.: 0343 - 2586376/377. ERODE: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, No. 4, KMY Salai, Veerappan Traders Complex, Opp Erode Bus Stand, Sathy Road, Erode - 638 003. Tel.: 0424 - 2225516. FARIDABAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, A-2B, 1st Floor, Nehru Ground, Neelam Bata Road, Nit, Faridabad - 121 001. Tel.: 0129 - 4024441/4024442/4024443. GHAZIABAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, C-7, Lohia Nagar, Ghaziabad - 201 001. Tel.: 0120 2701886/2701891. PANJIM (GOA): Karvy Computershare Private Limited, No.7 & 8, El. Dorado Plaza, Heliodoro Salgado Road, Panjim - 403 001. Tel.: 0832 - 2426871/74. GORAKHPUR: Karvy Computershare Private limited, Above V.I.P. House Ajdacent, A.D. Girls College, Bank Road, Gorakhpur - 273 001. Tel.: 0551-3297816/17. GUNTUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Door No: 6-10-18, Sai House, 10/1, Arundelpet, Guntur - 522 002. Tel.: 0863 - 2339094/2326684. GURGAON: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Shop no. 18, Ground Floor,Sector - 14, Opp. AKD Tower,Near Huda Office, Gurgaon-122 001. Tel.: 0124-4083854/3243535/3242787. GUWAHATI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Ram Kumar Plaza, Chatribari Road, Near Himatshinga Petrol Pump, Guwahati - 781 001. Tel.: 0361 - 2608122/ 2608102. GWALIOR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 37/38, Near Nadi Gate Pul,
No tax would be deductible at source from the capital gains (whether long-term or short-term) arising to an FII on repurchase/redemption of units in view of the provisions of Section 196D (2) of the Act. As per circular no. 728 dated October 1995 by CBDT, in the case of a remittance to a country with which a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) is in force, the tax should be deducted at the rate provided in the Finance Act of the relevant year or at the rate provided in DTAA whichever is more beneficial to the assessee. iii. Rebate of securities transaction tax paid 1. No deduction shall be allowed for securities transaction tax paid, for the purpose of computation of business income or capital gains. 2. However, as per Section 88E of the Act, a rebate of securities transaction tax paid would be available to tax payers whose income from redemption of units in an equity oriented mutual fund is charged to tax as their business income, from the tax payable on such business income. 3. The tax payable on such business income would be calculated by applying the average rate of tax to such business income. This rebate will be allowed only where the taxpayer furnishes the evidence of payment of securities transaction tax in the prescribed form, along with his tax return. G. INVESTMENTS BY CHARITABLE AND RELIGIOUS TRUSTS Units of a Mutual Fund Scheme referred to in Clause 23D of Section 10 of the Income Tax Act, 1961, constitute an eligible avenue for investment by charitable or religious trusts per rule 17C of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, read with clause (xii) of sub-section (5) of Section 11 of the Income Tax Act, 1961. H. WEALTH TAX Units held under the Mutual Fund Scheme are not treated as assets within the meaning of Section 2(ea) of the Wealth Tax Act, 1957 and are, therefore, not liable to Wealth-Tax. I. GIFT TAX The Gift-tax Act, 1958, has ceased to apply to gifts made on or after 1st October 1998. Gifts of Units, purchased under the Scheme, would therefore, be exempt from gift-tax. Note: All tax benefits will be available only to the sole Unitholder or the first named holder in case the units are held in the names of more than one person. 15. PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING & KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER In terms of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Rules issued there under and the guidelines / circulars issued by SEBI regarding the Anti Money Laundering (“AML Laws”), all intermediaries, including Mutual Funds, have to formulate and implement a client identification programme, verify and maintain the record of identity and address(es) of investors. In order to make the data capture and document submission easy and convenient for the investors, the Mutual Fund industry has collectively entrusted this responsibility of collection of documents relating to identity and address and record keeping to an independent agency (presently CDSL Ventures Limited) that will act as central record keeping agency (“Central Agency”). As a token of having verified the identity and address and for efficient retrieval of records, the Central Agency will issue a Acknowledgment stating the investor is a KYC compliant investor (hereinafter called KYC ACKNOWLEDGMENTor an acknowledgment by whatever name called), to each investor who submits his PAN Card and other necessary KYC documents to the Central Agency. Prior to March 1, 2007, the Central Agency had issued Mutual Fund Identification Number (“MIN”) to each investor who had submitted the said application and the prescribed documents to the Central Agency. Investors who have obtained the MIN or the KYC acknowledgment can invest in the schemes of the Mutual Fund by stating the same, in lieu of submitting information and documents required under AML Laws. Further, SEBI issued circular dated 20th March, 2002, advising all intermediaries to take necessary steps to ensure compliance with the requirement of Section 12 of the Act inter-alia maintenance and preservation of records and reporting of information relating to cash and suspicious transactions to Financial Intelligence Unit-India (“FIU-IND”), New Delhi. The AMC may seek information or obtain and retain documentation used to establish identity. It may re-verify identity and obtain any missing or additional information for this purpose. The AMC, under powers delegated by the Trustee, shall have absolute discretion to seek information from investors, record investor’s telephonic calls, reject any application, prevent further transactions by a Unit Holder, report suspicious transactions to FIU-IND and / or to freeze the folios, if after due diligence, the investor / Unit Holder / a person making the payment on behalf of the investor does not fulfill the requirements of the “Know Your Customer” or the AMC believes that the transaction is suspicious in nature as regards money laundering. In this behalf the AMC reserves the right to reject any application and effect a mandatory redemption of units allotted within such time as may be reasonable or in compliance with any rules, regulations, guidelines, circular, etc. issued by any regulatory authority in this regard from time to time. If the payment for purchase of units are made by a third party (e.g. a Power of Attorney Holder, a Financing Agency, a relative, etc.), the Unit Holder may be required to give such details of such transaction so as to satisfy the AMC of the source and / or consideration underlying the transaction. The KYC documentation shall also be mandatorily complied with by the holders entering the Register of Members by virtue of operation of law e.g. transmission, etc. Applicants / Unit holders may contact our Investor Service Centers / distributors, if any, for any additional information / clarifications. Also, please visit our website www.JMFinancialmf.com for any other related information. The Scheme will adhere to such guidelines / procedures as have been or may be issued by AMFI / SEBI / or any other regulatory authority in this regard from time to time. 16. DAILY NET ASSET VALUE (NAV) PUBLICATION The NAVs will be declared on all Business Days and will be published in 2 newspapers. NAVs can also be viewed on www. JMFinancialmf.com and www.amfiindia.com. Investors may also contact any of the Investor Service Centres of JM Financial Mutual Fund. 17. FOR INVESTOR GRIEVANCES PLEASE CONTACT HEAD - CLIENT SERVICES Mr. Harish Kukreja JM FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LTD 5th Floor, A-Wing, Laxmi Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 051. Tel. No.: (022) 39877777 Fax Nos.: (022) 26528377-78; Email: email@example.com REGISTRAR: KARVY COMPUTERSHARE PRIVATE LTD Karvy Plaza, H. No. 8-2-596, Avenue 4 Street No. 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034 . E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 18. UNIT HOLDER’S INFORMATION Accounts statements for each transaction and annual financial results shall be provided to investors by post. Half yearly Scheme portfolio will either be mailed to the unit holders or published in the newspapers as permitted under the SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996. Date: 20/12/2007
MLB Road, Shindi Ki Chawani, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474 001. Tel.: 0751 - 4042435. HISSAR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, SCO-71, 1st Floor, Red Square Market, Hissar-125001. Tel.: 01662-225845/225868/225836. HUBLI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Giriraja House No. 451/B, Ward No.1, Club Road, Hubli - 580 029. Tel.: 0836 -2356201/202. HYDERABAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 8-2/596 Karvy Plaza, Avenue 4, Street No.1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034. Tel.: 040 - 23312454. INDORE: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, DM Tower, 105/106/107, Above Standard Chartered Bank, Near Janjeerwala Chowrah, Indore - 452 001. Tel.: 0731 - 3014204/5. JAIPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, S-16 A, 3rd floor, Land Mark, Opposite Jaipur Club Mahavir Marg, C- Scheme, Jaipur - 302 001. Tel.: 0141 - 2363321/2375039. JALANDHAR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Lower Ground Floor, Office No: 3, Arora Prime Tower, Plot No: 28, G T Road, Jalandhar - 144 004 Tel.: 0181 - 4634410/412 JALGAON: Karvy Computershare Private Limited 148 Navipeth, Opp. Vijaya Bank, Near Bharath Dudhalaya, Jalgaon - 425 001. Tel.: 0257 - 2226761/7432. JAMMU: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Hall No 111, First Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180 004. Tel.: 0191-2475037/2477994 JAMNAGAR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, “Sanskruti” 5,Patel Colony Corner, Opp: UTI Bank, Jamnagar- 361 008. Tel.: 0288-3298794. JAMSHEDPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Kanchan Tower, 3rd Floor, ChhaganlalDayalji@sons 3-S B Shop Area, (Near Traffic Signal), Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001. Tel.: 0657 - 2487045/2487020. JHANSI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 371/01, Narayan Plaza, Gwalior Road, Near Jeevan Shah Chauraha, Jhansi - 284 001. Tel.: 0517-3200668/2333685. JODHPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 203, Modi Arcade Chupasni Road, Jodhpur - 342 001.Tel.: 0291-5103026/46. JORHAT: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, New Medical Store Complex, 3rd Floor, A T Road, Opp. Chowk Bazar, Jorhat-785001. Tel.: 0376-2301923. KANPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 15/46, B, First Floor Opp Muir Mills, Civil Lines, Kanpur - 208 001. Tel.: 0512 - 3246390/3292333. KARAIKUDI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Gopi Arcade, 100 Feet Road, Karaikudi - 630 001. Tel.: 04565 - 237192/237193. KARUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, No. 6, Old No.1304, Thiru-vi-ka Road, Karur - 639 001. Tel.: 04324 241891/94/326048. KHARAGPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Malancha Road, Beside UTI Bank, Kharagpur-721304. Tel.: 0322-2242512. KOLHAPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Omkar Plaza’,1st Floor,Unit F2 & F4, Rajaram Road, Bagal Chowk,Next to ICICI Bank Ltd., Kolhapur -416008. Tel.: 0231-2520650/2520655. KOLKATA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 16, Jatin Bagchi Road, Kolkata - 700 029. Tel.: 033-24659263/267. KOTA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited,H.No. 29, First Floor, Near Lala Lajpat Rai Circle, Shopping Centre, Kota - 324 007. Tel.: 0744 - 2365145/ 2365146. KOTTAYAM: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, CSI Ascension Church Complex, Kottayam - 686 001. Tel.: 0481 3200990. LUCKNOW: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 94, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Opp Governor House, Hazratganj, Lucknow - 226 001. Tel.: 0522 - 3249039. LUDHIANA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, SCO-3, BAWA Buidling, Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana - 141001. Tel.: 0161- 4648747/4680000. MADURAI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Rakesh Towers, 30-C, Bye Pass Road, 1st Floor, Opp Nagappa Motors, Madurai - 625010. Tel.: 0452 - 2600851/2600853/54/55. MALDA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, No.1, Govt. Colony, Sahistuli under ward, No.6, English Bazar Municipalty, Malda-732101. Tel.: 03512-223190-193. MANGALORE: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Mahendra Arcade, Ground Floor, Karangalapani, Kodialbail, Mangalore - 575 003. Tel.: 0824 - 2496701/2492302. MARGAO: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Dalal Commercial Complex, Opp Hari Mandir, Pajifond, Margao-Goa-403601. Tel.: 0832 - 2731822/23/2731824. MEERUT: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, Medi Centre Complex, Opp. ICICI Bank,, Meerut - 250 002. Tel.: 0121 - 3252943. MORADABAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Om Arcade, Parker Road, Above Syndicate Bank, Taari Khana Chowk, G M D Road, Moradabad - 244 001. Tel.: 0591 - 3202774. MUMBAI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 26/30, Fort Foundation Bldg, Near Msc Bank, Maharashtra, Chamber Of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai - 400 023. Tel.: 022 - 66341967/966. MUZAFFARPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, I st Floor, Uma Market,Near Thana Gumti, Moti Jheel, Muzaffarpur - 842 001. Tel.: 0621-3204090. MYSORE: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, L - 350, Silver Tower, Clock Tower, Ashoka Road, Mysore - 570 001. Tel.: 0821 - 2441520/ 2438006. NAGPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 230/231, 3rd Floor, Shiram Shyam Towers, Next to NIIT building, Sadar, Kingsway, Nagpur - 440 001. Tel.: 0712 - 6610513. NASIK: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, F-1 Suyojit Sankul Sharanpur Road, Nasik - 422 002. Tel.: 0253 - 66002542/43/44. NAVSARI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, Chinmay Arcade, Opp. Sattapir, Tower Road, Navsari-396445. Tel.: 02637- 233553/54/329161. NEW DELHI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 212, Arunachal Building, 2nd floor, 19, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110 001. Tel.: 011 - 41511627/23324401. PANIPAT: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, Krishna Tower, Near HDFC Bankl, Opp. Railway Road, G.T. Road, Panipat-132 103. Tel.: 0180-3296960/4005056. PATIALA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, SCO 27 D, Chhoti Baradari, Patiala - 147 001. Tel.: 0175-5051726-728. PATNA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, “Anand Towers”, 202, 2nd Floor, Exhibition Road, Beside Chankya Cinema Hall, Patna - 800 001. Tel.: 0612 - 3209296/2321354. PONDICHERRY: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, No.7, Thiayagaraja Street, Pondicherry - 605 001. Tel.: 0413 - 2220636/2220640. PUNE: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Srinath Plaza, C Wing, Office No. 58 and 59, 3rd Floor, Dyaneshwar Paduka chowk, Survy No. 184/4, F C Road, Pune - 411 004. Tel.: 020 - 25533795/25532783/25539957. RAIPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Room No. 12 & 13, Ground Floor, Millennium Plaza, Behind Indian Coffee House, G E Road, Raipur - 492 001. Tel.: 0771 - 6450194/6450196. RAJAHMUNDRY: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 79-1-3/1, 1st Floor, Near Ramalayam Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Rajahmundry - 533 103. Tel.: 0883 - 2438188. RAJKOT: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 204, Star Chamber, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, Harihar Chowk, Rajkot - 360 001. Tel.: 0281 - 2239338/2233179. RANCHI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, “Commerce Towers”, 3rd Floor, Room No. 307, Beside Mahabir Towers, Main Road, Ranchi - 834 001. Tel.: 0651 - 2331320. ROHTAK: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, Ashoka Plaza,Delhi Road, Rohtak-124001. Tel.: 01262-253597/271984/230258. ROURKELA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 1st Floor, Sandhu Complex, Kanchery Road, , Udit Nagar, Rourkela - 769 012. Tel.: 0661 2510771/72. SAHARANPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 18, Mission Market, Court Rd., Saharanpur (U.P.) - 247 001. Tel.: 0132 - 3297451/2725106. SALEM: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 49/50, Fort, Main Road, Old No. 17, 1st Floor, Shevapet, Salem - 636 002. Tel.: 0427 - 2210835/36/4020300. SHILLONG: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Mani Bhawan Annexe, Ground Floor, Opp RKM ELP School, Lower Police Bazar, Shillong - 739 001. Tel.: 0364 - 2224175/2224186. SHIMLA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Triveni Building Bye Pass Chowk Khallini, Shimla - 171 002. Tel.: 0177 - 2624453. SHIMOGA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, LLR Road, Opp: Telecom GM Office, Durgi Gudi, Shimoga-577201. Tel.: 08182-228795/227485. SILCHAR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited,1st Floor, Chowchakra Complex, N N Dutta Road, Premtala, Silchar-788001. Tel.: 03842261229. SILIGURI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Sanat Nanak Complex, Near Church Road,, Sevoke Road, Dist : Darjeeling, Siliguri - 734 001. Tel.: 0353 - 2526393-97. SURAT: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, G-16 Empire State Bldg., Near Udhna Darwaza, Ring Rd., Surat - 395 009. Tel.: 0261 - 3017158/3237924. TIRUNELVELI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Jeney Building, 55/18, S N Road Near Arvind Eye Hospital Tirunelveli - 627 001. Tel.: 0462 - 2335135/2335136. TIRUPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, First Floor, 224 A, Selvakumar Departmental Stores, Kamaraj Road, Opp. to Cotton Market Complex, Tirupur - 641 604. Tel.: 0421 - 2214221/2214319. TRICHUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Brother’s Complex, Near Dhana Laxmi Bank Head Office, Naikkanal Junction, Trichur - 680 001. Tel.: 0487 - 3246239/2322483. TRICHY: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 60 Srikrishna Arcade, 1st Floor, Thennur High Road, Trichy - 621 017. Tel.: 0431- 4020227/2792800. TRIVANDRUM: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Akshaya Towers, Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum - 695 010. Tel.: 0471 - 2725728. UDAIPUR: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 201-202, Madhav Chambers, Opp. G.P.O., Chetak Circle, Madhuban, Udaipur-313001. Tel.: 0294-2429370. VADODARA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Piccadilly, Office# 5, First Floor, Opp. Adani Super Market, Jetalpur Road, Vadodara – 390007. Tel.: 0265 – 6640872/73. VALSAD: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Shop No 2, Phiroza Corner, ICICI Bank Char Rasta, Tithai Road, Valsad-396001. Tel.: 02632396901/396902. VAPI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, Shop No.5, Bhikhaji Residency, Opp. DCB Bank,Vapi - Silvassa Road,Vapi 396 195. Tel.: 0260-3205955/3206404. VARANASI: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, D-64/132, 1st Floor, Anant Complex Sigra, Varanasi - 226 022. Tel.: 02542 - 2227259. VIJAYAWADA: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 39-10-7, Opp Municipal Water Tank, Labbipet Vijayawada - 520 010. Tel.: 0866 - 2475126. VISAKHAPATNAM: Karvy Computershare Private Limited, 47-14-5/1, Eswar Paradise Dwaraka Nagar, Main Road, Visakhapatnam - 530 016. Tel.: 0891 - 2752915/2752916/ 2752917/2752918.
Web transactions through : www.icicidirect.com; www.kotak.com; www.kotaksecurities.com; www.idbipaisabuilder.in; www.indiainfoline.com; www.usectrade.com; www.njindiaonline.com; www.reliancemoney.com; www.religare.in; www.sharekhan.com; www.njindiaonline.com; www.religare.in; www.reliancemoney.com; www.sharekhan.com; www.guptaequities.com; www.yesbank.in; www.angeltrade.com; www.hdfcbank.com