VIEWS: 5 PAGES: 2 CATEGORY: Periodicals POSTED ON: 5/22/2010
Originally run by the New Orleans City Railroad Company, the West End streetcar first ran on April 20, 1876, carrying passengers from the Half Way House, a jazz club near the cemeteries, to the lake. A fantasy village inhabited by animated bears engaged in a wide variety of familiar activities, the Enchanted Forest never did catch on as thoroughly as Maison Blanche's other holiday attraction, a certain little snowman named Mister Single.
Pages to are hidden for
"JULIA STREET"Please download to view full document