Seminar Schedule for Graduate Students in the Department of Physiology (Spring 2010)
Time: 2:10-4:00 p.m. on Thursday
Place: Room 604 at 6th floor
Course Coordinator: 莊 季 瑛 老師 (Ext. 5460)
Date Speaker Advisor
2/25 Introduction、凌錦瑩、劉靜宜 莊季瑛、湯銘哲、湯銘哲
3/04 潘佳昕、蔡佳蓉 李碧雪、
3/11 藍婉禎、林子韡 陳麗玉、任卓穎
3/18 劉瑩ㄧ、周迪侖 蔡美玲、吳豐森
3/25 許家豪、王昱文 黃阿敏、黃阿敏
4/08 林莉卿、趙書昕 游一龍、蔡曜聲
4/15 黃柄獻、張于凡 陳麗玉、蔡少正
4/22 周威志、李脩琦 李碧雪、蔡少正
4/29 劉智璿、湯宜禎 吳豐森、任卓穎
5/01 (Saturday) Progress Report
5/06 黃獻慶、余岱錡 吳勝男、莊季瑛
5/13 江美嫻、莊宜倫 黃阿敏、蔡曜聲
5/20 吳佩郁、陳泓如 蔡美玲、湯銘哲
5/27 王禹城、張家瑜 蔡美玲、湯銘哲
6/03 林姝慧、葉家禎 湯銘哲、吳勝男
6/10 葉斯寧、林宜璇 潘偉豐、陳麗玉
6/17 謝孟儒、Review 莊季瑛
1. 25 min for talk, 17 min for discussion, and 8 min for comments
2. Please submit your abstract one-week ahead of your scheduled presentation (ie, before 5:00
p.m. on previous Thursday). If you do not hand in the abstract on time, there will be a
deduction of your score (0.5 point/day). If you are absent without notice, you’ll have 1-point
deduction from your final score.
3. Evaluation: 70% for presentation, 30% for response
4. There will be 1-4 points of bonus, given by the advisor, for those who are well prepared.
5. The 2nd year students should present a review paper or a review topic which is organized from
10 original research articles. The 1st year students should present their thesis proposal.
6. A progress report for the 2nd year students will be arranged on a separate day (5/1). The top 3
students will participate in the competition of progress report at our medical college.
7. There will be 3-10 bonus points to those who give presentations in comprehensible English.
8. Please switch off your mobile phone or BB Call during the class.