Instructions for Employee Self Service
Introduction Employees can enroll in Benefits as a new employee, at open enrollment, family status change or
during a job status change. Employees can also view/update payroll & personal data.
How to If you are currently logged into the network (either at work or via Citrix):
Access 1. Launch Internet Explorer web browser
Employee 2. Select “FAVORITES” at top of the page
Self 3. Select Peoplesoft HR Webpage
Service 4. Peoplesoft login page will open.
OR If you are not currently logged into the network (from home or via Citrix)
5. Go to the Easter Seals Website Home Page: www.eastersealsnh.org
6. On the left side column select STAFF ONLY
7. Select: Click here for more useful sites and forms for Easter Seals staff
8. On the top left side of the page Click on the Web to Work for Peoplesoft
9. Security Alert page will display ~ click on YES to proceed
10. When log in box appears:
If you have a network account, enter your NETWORK username and your
NETWORK password. (this is not your Peoplesoft login)
If you do not have a Network account, use psofthcm1 for your user id & password.
11. Click on the Peoplesoft HR Webpage link~ This link will bring you to the Peoplesoft Login
12. Type your User ID: Your username is the First initial of first name & your complete last name
(if you can not log in, we may have a duplicate username, enter your First initial of first name,
your first initial of middle name& complete last name)
13. Type your Password: Last four digits of your social security number
Do not share your User ID and Password, and change password as soon as you log
into Peoplesoft. Your ID gives you access to your personal & confidential (HR &
Payroll) information that only you should access.
If you forgot your password and need it reset, please contact Alycia Dwyer at 603-621-
3439, Heath Hooper at 603-621-3451, Michelle Rancourt at 207-828-0754 x1009 or
Kathy Burke Hogan at 603-621-3415
14. Click Sign In
15. After your first time logging into Peoplesoft CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD immediately!
How to 1. Click on Employee Self Service Link
Navigate in 2. Click on Employee Home Link
What can I Click on Links:
View Summary of Current Benefits.
Update benefits during an Open Enrollment, at a Family Status Change, Job Status
Change or as a New Hire.
Open During Open Enrollment you will be able to make changes to your benefits. Click on
Enrollment the Benefits Enrollment link and follow the online instructions.
Any questions on this please contact a member of Human Resources at 603-621-3439.
Additional forms that you may need are available on the Easter Seals NH website
(eastersealsnh.org) under “staff only”.
Personal Information Home:
View your personal information.
Update address, phone #’s, emergency contacts, etc.
Payroll & Compensation Home:
View current & previous paychecks, update/change direct deposit accounts, review W-4 federal tax
withholding, view your compensation history.
Training & Development:
View your training record, education, Licenses, etc.
If there is any data that is incorrect in any of these Links, contact Human Resources at
How do I 1. Click Sign out in the upper right hand corner after you have finished viewing or changing
Exit your data.
Peoplesoft 2. Click X in the upper right hand corner to close browser.
3. Note: Peoplesoft will close after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Be sure to complete these steps to insure confidentiality of your data.