FOOTBALL INFORMATION SHEET
Scoring: 1) Touchdown - 6 points
2) P.A.T. - 2 points (Run or Pass it) or 1 point (Kick it)
3) Safety - 2 points
4) Field Goad - 3 points
Penalties: 1) Offside - 5 yards
2) Encroachment - 5 yards
3) Illegal Procedure - 5 yards
4) Pass Interference - 15 yards
5) Clipping - 15 yards
6) Holding - 15 yards
IN FLAG FOOTBALL: 3 yards for a 5 yard penalty
8 yards for a 15 yard penalty
FLAG FOOTBALL RULES
1) All fumbled balls are dead.
2) Kick off from 1/4 of the field.
3) First down when you cross 1/2 of the field.
4) Have to tell the other team if you are going to punt on 4th down.
5) No guarding flags with hands.
6) No stiff arming.
7) No Complete turns.
8) No unnecessary roughness.
9) Both teams have to stay on L.O.S. until ball is punted.
10) Have to make an attempt to go around an opponent.
11) On a Touchback, the ball comes out 15 yards.
12) Only screen blocks are allowed.
13) On a kickoff, the receiving team has the option of taking the ball where it went
out of bounds or having it kicked over, if the ball goes out of bounds.
FLASH FOOTBALL RULES:
1) Scoring: a) Touchdown - 1 point
b) Safety - 1/2 point (end zone pass or tagged)
2) Line of Scrimmage is determined by:
a) Completed passes or runs are marked where the player is tagged.
b) Incomplete passes are marked by where the passer is or where the ball lands,
by which one is the farthest back.
3) The player that scores must be the person that kicks-off and he must do so before
he crosses the ten yard line. He does not have to wait for the other team to be
4) If a team is punting, they must inform the other team and both teams cannot leave
until the ball is punted.
5) There is just screen blocking, NO HARD CONTACT.
6) No huddling is allowed.
7) Any fumbled ball is dead.
8) The game is played by one-handed touch and if the passers hand is in motion than
he is not down.
9) There are no 1st downs - 4 downs to score or punt.
10) There are two ways to hike the ball: Traditional way or Side method.