Film producers, hire stunties for a motion picture production with this Stunt Performer Agreement.
- SAG Agreement. The provisions of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Codified Basic Agreement are incorporated into the agreement.
- Compensation. The performer will be paid a fixed fee for the guaranteed employment period, and a weekly amount pro rated for each additional day ⁄ week beyond the guaranteed period (excluding location premiums).
- Adjusted Compensation. The rate of compensation may be adjusted depending on the nature of the stunts involved, in which case the parties must agree on the adjustment before the stunt is performed, provided that any delay in determining the amount of the adjustment does not delay production.
- Additional Compensation. The stunt performer will also receive additional compensation (as set out in the SAG Codified Basic Agreement or Television Agreement, whichever applies) for TV and theatrical exhibition, cable, and supplemental market exhibition of the picture.
- Right to Role. If the role includes dialogue, the performer is entitled to continuous employment and 'right to role', and the parties will execute a separate contract in that regard.
- MPTF Deductions. The producer is authorized to deduct and pay the required amount to the Motion Picture and Television Fund on the performer's behalf.
This Stunt Performer Agreement template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable.
STUNT PERFORMER AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT made effective as of the _____ day of ______________, 20____, (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”), BETWEEN: [NAME OF PRODUCTION COMPANY] [address] (“Producer”) - and - [NAME OF STUNT PERFORMER] [address] (“Performer”) 1. Description of Services Producer hereby engages Performer to render services as _______________________________ [describe Performer’s role] in conjunction with the motion picture entitled “__________________________” (hereinafter “the Picture”), and Performer accepts such engagement upon the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. 2. Period of Employment The date on which principal photography of the Picture will commence is _________________ (“Start Date”), or such other date as Producer may designate. Performer’s guaranteed employment period will begin on the Start Date and continue for ______ consecutive weeks following the Start Date (the “Guaranteed Period”). 3. Next Start Date The Start Date of Performer’s next engagement is [insert date]. 4. Compensation Performer’s total guaranteed compensation for rendering the services hereunder shall be ________________ DOLLARS ($___________) for the for the Guaranteed Period. Performer will be paid the sum of ________________ DOLLARS ($___________) per week (excluding location premiums), and pro rata for each additional day beyond the Guaranteed Period until the completion of Performer’s services, pro rated on a 6-day work week. Performer shall receive sixth day location premiums where applicable. All compensation payable hereunder shall be paid on the ___day [insert day of week] of each week for services rendered during the preceding week, provided that such day is not a federal or state holiday, in which case Performer will be paid on the next business day following such holiday. 5. Stunt Adjustments (a) It is understood that the rate of compensation specified may be adjusted depending upon the nature of the stunt activities Producer may require. In such event, the parties agree to bargain in good faith to determine an acceptable stunt adjustment. -2- (b) Any such stunt adjustments agreed to shall be noted on Performer’s daily time card and shall be signed and initialed by Performer. (c) In all such instances, the parties shall agree upon such stunt adjustments before the stunt is performed if they may readily do so; however, it is expressly agreed that production shall not be delayed for the purpose of first determining the adjusted compensation for any such stunt. (d) Any such stunt adjustment shall increase Performer’s compensation for the week in the manner prescribed in Schedule H-II or H-III of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Codified Basic Agreement. 6. Additional Compensation If the Picture covered hereby is exhibited containing any of the results and proceeds of Performer’s services hereunder, in any of the following media: (a) “Free” television re-runs in the United States and/or Canada; (b) Television exhibition anywhere in the universe outside the United States and Canada; (c) Theatrical exhibition anywhere in the unive
Pages to are hidden for
"Stunt Performer Agreement"Please download to view full document