VIEWS: 653 PAGES: 3 CATEGORY: Legal Forms POSTED ON: 5/19/2010
Dissolve a partnership in India with this fully editable Partnership Dissolution Deed form.
- The partners warrant to each other that they have not collected any money or discharged any claim or debt due to the partnership.
- The partners warrant that they have not incurred any obligation which will affect the partnership, other than those already recorded on the books.
- Each partner releases the other partners from any claims or proceedings in respect of partnership business.
- Each party shall pay his respective liabilities and taxes, and will indemnify the other partners in respect thereof.
- This is a fully editable legal form which can be easily customised to fit your specific circumstances.
This India Partnership Dissolution Deed template is available in MS Word format.
PARTNERSHIP DISSOLUTION DEED (INDIA) THIS DEED OF DISSOLUTION made effective at ____________________________________ [location], as of the _____ day of ______________________, _______. BETWEEN: [NAME OF PARTY A] [address] (“Party A”) - and - [NAME OF PARTY B] [address] (“Party B”) WHEREAS the parties hereto were carrying on business in partnership under the firm name and style of M/S.___________________________________ (the “Partnership”), as per the deed of partnership dated the _________ day of _________________________, ____________ (the “Deed of Partnership”). AND WHEREAS the parties hereto have agreed to dissolve the Partnership by mutual consent with effect from the close of the ____________ day of _____________________________, ______________. AND WHEREAS the parties hereto are desirous of reducing into writing the term and conditions of the dissolution of the Partnership. NOW THEREFORE, this Deed of Dissolution witnesseth that: 1. The Partnership shall be deemed to have been dissolved by mutual consent with effect from the close of the ___________ day of _________________________, ___________. 2. The parties hereto have assured the other and warranted that, except as recorded in the books of accounts and papers of the Partnership, each of them has not received, collected, or discharged or compromised any claim, demand or other credit due, or to become due, to the Partnership, or incurred any obligation that may, now or hereafter, directly or indirectly charge or affect the Partnership or any of its property. 3. The parties hereto shall execute any other deed or deeds or releases to further assure the
Pages to are hidden for
"India Partnership Dissolution Deed"Please download to view full document