Prepare a Closing Correction Agreement for Idaho real estate transactions with this affordable template.
- The Agreement protects both the buyer and the seller in the event any of the closing documents are lost, misplaced, misstated or inaccurate.
- The buyer and the seller agree to correct or replace any closing document that contains an error or which has been lost or destroyed.
- If the original loan note is replaced, the seller and the lender will indemnify the buyer against any loss.
- If there was an error resulting in the wrong amount of funds being transferred between the parties, the parties agree to supply or refund any amount necessary to adjust for the error.
- The agreement does not address any errors in consumer disclosure documentation given to the buyer in connection with a mortgage loan.
The Idaho Closing Correction Agreement form is a downloadable and fully editable legal template.
CLOSING CORRECTION AGREEMENT This Agreement made this _____ day of ______________, _______ by and between __________________________, of _______________________________ (“Buyer(s)”) and ___________________________, of ________________________________ (“Seller(s)”) In consideration of the closing of the transaction identified herein, Seller(s) and Buyer(s) hereby agree as follows: 1. This Agreement concerns the closing of a real estate transaction between Seller(s) and Buyer(s) with respect to property located in _______________ County, State of Idaho, as evidenced by the Offer to Purchase / Agreement of Purchase & Sale dated __________ [insert date], a copy of which is attached hereto. 2. Correction or Replacement includes, but is not limited to, the execution, acknowledgment, initialing and delivering to the other party any documentation deemed necessary to replace or correct any lost, misplaced, misstated or inaccurate documents. Closing Documents include, but are not limited to, closing statements, deeds, deeds of trust or mortgages, promissory notes, affidavits, contracts or other documents executed by the parties in connection with the closing. 3. Seller(s) and/or Buyer(s) shall, at the request of the other party, the closing representative or the lender, correct and/or replace any closing document that contains any error, inaccuracy, or which has been lost, destroyed or misplaced, for any reason whatsoever. A closing document shall be deemed to contain an error or inaccuracy if it fails to reflect the true or correct terms and conditions of the closing and the loan (if applicable), or if it fails to conform to the contract of the sale or true intentions of the parties, including, but not limited to, errors in the legal description, misspelled names, or an invalid acknowledgment. 4. This Agreement is made regardless of the reason for any loss, misplacement or inaccuracy in any closing or loan documents. 5. In the event the original promissory note is replaced, Seller(s)/lender shall indemnify Buyer(s) against any and all loss associated wit
Pages to are hidden for
"Idaho Closing Correction Agreement"Please download to view full document