OFFER TO PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR MARINE VESSELS (CANADA)
THIS AGREEMENT made effective as of the _____ day of ______________, _______.
[NAME OF BUYER]
- and -
[NAME OF SELLER]
1. “Buyer” refers to the above named _____________________.
2. “Seller” refers to the above named owner ______________________.
3. “Vessel” refers to ____________________________________ [insert description of vessel], Serial No.
4. “Dry Survey” refers to having the Vessel hauled out and blocked for viewing by Buyer and/or
Buyer’s survey representative.
5. “Water Trial Demonstration” refers to operation of the vessel and all of its fitted equipment
performed by Seller and/or Seller’s representative witnessed by Buyer and/or Buyer’s
6. “Vessel License” refers to the license documents issued by Customs or Services Canada in
accordance with the Small Vessel Regulations.
7. “Inventory List” refers to the list of equipment, fitted or otherwise, that is included as part of the
sale and is attached hereto as “Schedule A” of this Offer to Purchase Agreement.
I/We, __________________________, hereby offer to purchase the Vessel and its equipment, as provided
in the Inventory List, from _______________________ for ______________________ Dollars ($__________),
plus applicable taxes.
This offer to purchase is made in good faith and without prejudice, subject to the following conditions
1. Satisfactory results are obtained from the Dry Survey, the mechanical and electrical surveys, and
the Water Trial Demonstration.
2. Direct transfer of Vessel License from Seller to Buyer.
3. Vessel is proven to be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances at the time of closing of the
4. ____________________ is responsible for any and all costs associated with the conduct of dry,
mechanical, and electrical surveys.
5. _____________________ is responsible for any and all costs associated with hauling out, blocking,
and launching the Vessel for the purposes of the Dry Survey.
6. Seller is responsible