Post these Terms and Conditions of Use on your website to clarify for your site visitors the rules governing how they can use the site.
- Visitors must observe proper Internet etiquette in all public areas such as chat rooms, forums, and discussion groups.
- The site operator does not endorse third party products or services offered through the site.
- Disclaimer and limitation of the website owner's liability for any loss or injury resulting from the visitor's use of the website.
- Visitors are granted a limited license to use the site content for their own personal use.
- Ownership of content and intellectual property rights in materials found on the site remain with the owners of such content and materials.
- Security and privacy issues.
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use are available in MS Word format, and are convertible into html for posting online.
Pages to are hidden for
"Website Terms and Conditions of Use"Please download to view full document