Prepare an Estoppel Certificate for the sale of a condominium unit in Alberta with this easy-to-use template.
An Estoppel Certificate is a signed statement prepared by the condo association at the request of the seller, which certifies that:
- the seller is not behind in condo fees or other payments owing to the condominium corporation, except for any amounts which are stated in the Certificate,
- insurance is in place on the condo building,
- the by-laws of the condominium corporation are registered,
- the common property has not been mortgaged or transferred,
- any other relevant information required by the purchaser and the mortgage lender prior to closing.
This Alberta Estoppel Certificate for Condominium Sale form is a downloadable and fully editable legal form.