J ESSE K ENDALL
123 Elm Street | Midwest City, OK 73145 | H: 405.555.5555 | C: 405.444.4444 | firstname.lastname@example.org
INCENTIVE COMPENSATION DESIGN AND SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Consultative Program Manager | Compensation System Operations | Application Development
Accomplished career serving as an internal business partner to manage various aspects of incentive compensation
programs, including plan design, communication, and rollout. History of increasing efficiencies related to new hire and
transfer data. Ensure all incentive compensation programs are calculated and managed correctly. Highly effective leader
who manages projects from concept through strategic planning, implementation, and review. Fluent in Spanish.
Proficient in Access, Excel, Publisher, Oracle, SAP, Callidus TrueComp, and gRemedy. Additional capabilities include:
Compensation Calculations and Reporting Policy and Procedure Development
Discretionary Bonus Program Management New System Review and Launch
Business Planning and Analysis Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
Interpersonal Communications Project Management
ABC TECHNOLOGY, Midwest City, OK, 20xx-Present
Senior Compensation Administrator, Sales Operations
Ensure policies and procedures are documented and adhered to regarding the incentive compensation program.
Communicate on an ongoing basis with Human Resources and field personnel to manage all aspects of the incentive
• Contributed to the development of Yahoo! Resumix application for field sales personnel data, which substantially
improved efficiencies related to new hire and transfer data.
• Centralized location of bonus records, which improved communications with auditors for SOX compliance and
team bonus validation initiatives.
• Collaborated with the Corporate Compensation group to develop a CLC-approved internal transfer policy
document, which maintained internal equity for employees transferring from a field incentive plan to a corporate
• Led ongoing communications with the Sales Incentives team and field sales management related to quarterly bonus
payouts, which included eligibility confirmations, reporting, processing MBOs, and preparing bonus validation
documents, to name a few.
BCD ENTERPRISES, Midwest City, OK, 20xx-20xx
Worked with internal / external auditors to verify accuracy with quarterly payouts, and ensured narrative for the payroll
cycle is maintained in the Risk Control Tracking System (RCTS). Administered a quarterly discretionary bonus program
with a $1.2 million budget.
• Managed the administration processes for the submission of monthly and quarterly payroll files to Finance and
Payroll, which totaled approximately $50 million annually. Achieved a greater than 98% accuracy rate.
• Provided ad-hoc analysis of all field sales bonus pay/performance data, changes, new hires, transfers, and
• Determined business requirements, established and maintained processes to transfer data to the Callidus EIM
TrueComp system for all field sales participants.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Coursework, College of XYZ ~ Callidus TrueComp Certification