Installation Guide for
Acrobat Reader on a
Installing Acrobat Reader V5
This version of Acrobat Readers runs on Windows 95\98, Windows 2000/NT.
The Acrobat software is located on the OASIS Update CD V1.04.
1. Insert the OASIS CD Update 1.04 into the CD-ROM drive of the
2. Select Start then Run.
The following screen will be displayed:
3. In the Open dialog box type:
D:\ACROBATREADER\RP500ENU.EXE and click OK.
4. The following screen will be displayed:
5. The following screen will be displayed after a couple of minutes, click
V104Install-AcrobatReader.doc Page 2 of 4 12:47, 28/09/01
6. The following screen will be displayed, click on Next:
7. The following screen will be displayed. The file copy will take a couple
8. When the installation is complete the following screen will be displayed,
Click OK to close setup program.
V104Install-AcrobatReader.doc Page 3 of 4 12:47, 28/09/01
The following shortcut to Acrobat Reader will be installed on the desktop.
Note: In some circumstances the installation process will prompt for a
restart to complete the installation.
V104Install-AcrobatReader.doc Page 4 of 4 12:47, 28/09/01