Course Code : 1404110
Course Name : ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
Date : Spring 2005-2006
Project Title : Title of the project must be written
Student No (s) : Registration Number of each student has to be written in each row.
Name (s) : Name and surname of each student has to be written in each row.
Aim of the Project :
Aims and design targets of the project has to be declared as neatly as possible.
Project Plan :
Project plan should be covered following subjects :
1. Design flow.
2. Sequence of main blocks (such as current mirrors, amplifiers, buffers,…) and
combination of them have to be explained under the required conditions.
3. Application area(s) of the IC.
must be given.
1. The schematic of designed integrated circuit must be shown and working principle
must be explained.
2. Input and Outputs of the circuit and design mode (curent or voltage) should be briefly
3. Channel length and width values of MOS transistors (if applicable) must be given and
selection of them should be explained.
The Simulation Results :
1. Using SPICE, designed integrated circuit must be simulated with AMIS 0.5µ
parameters. (SPICE process parameters are in the web page).
2. Simulation results should contain both input and output waveforms.
3. DC Analysis, AC Analysis and transient analysis must be shown and phase diagram of
the output signal must be given. (if necessary)
Please add your SPICE files on a Floppy Disc or CD to your report. Put your soft copy (.doc
file) of your report into the same disc.
Conclusions and Applications :
Simulation results and design targets must be compared and obtained performance of the IC
must be interpreted.
 Erkmen B., Yıldırım T., “Title of reference”, Journal, book or conference name, Vol: 3,
page no : 45-47, place (if conference), date (like January 2004).
Note: Please use bracket as in reference  to cite it in your report.