For Office Use Only:
Subscription paid until: __________________
Transfer out date: _______________________
THE HONG KONG INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED SECRETARIES
APPLICATION FORM FOR MEMBERSHIP TRANSFER-OUT
To: The Committee of China Division of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator
and the Council of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
1. I request to transfer my membership to ________________________________________
(please put down the name of the ICSA Division) from The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered
2. I understand that the only portable qualification for transfer is ACIS (Associate of the Institute of
Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) or FCIS (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries
3. I understand that the qualification of ACS (Associate of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered
Secretaries) or FCS (Fellow of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries) is not
transferable and therefore the return of membership certificates to the Institute is necessary.
(Please tick as appropriated)
□ I hereby return the membership certificate of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered
□ I declare that I have lost the membership certificate of The Hong Kong Institute of
4. I understand that once the membership transfer out from HKICS is completed, I will cease
to be ordinarily resident in the China Divisional territory.
5. I understand that if I am not a member of HKICS for over 5 years and want to transfer
back to HKICS, I will be considered as an ex-Ordinary Member and application for re-
election to Ordinary Member (i.e. ACS/FCS) is necessary.
6. I understand that the route to re-election to Ordinary Member is either through taking a
Membership Transfer Test (MTT) or via the Enhanced Continuing Professional
Development (ECPD) programme, (details can be obtained from HKICS).
Name of Applicant: Membership No:
Signature of Applicant: Date:
Name: (English) (Chinese) (Mr/Mrs/Ms)
Contact Phone No: Email:
Updated on 1/12/2010