(DRAFT Can be modified)
THE TRADE MARKS ACT, CAP. 436 LAWS OF THE FEDERATION OF
IN THE MATTER OF an
application for Registration
as Registered User of certain
Trade Marks in the name of
STATUTORY DECLARATION AND STATEMENT OF CASE
I, residing at
hereby solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
1. I am the of
a corporation organised and existing under the laws of the State of
(hereinafter referred to as PROPRIETOR and I am duly authorised to
make this Declaration on behalf of the PROPRIETOR).
2. THE PROPRIETOR proposes that,
producer and distributor (hereinafter referred to as USER , may be
registered as a Registered User of the following Trade Mark(s) set out
in the schedule attached herewith in respect of
included in the goods for which the said trade mark(s) is/are or will be
3. THE PROPRIETOR and THE USER have entered into a Registered User
Agreement dated the day of a
copy of which is attached hereto and marked Exhibit ,
giving particulars of the relationship between PROPRIETOR and USER,
including particulars showing the degree of control by PROPRIETOR
over the authorised use.
4. THE USER is not to be the exclusive Registered User of the said Trade
Marks. PROPRIETOR reserves the right to use the said Trade Marks in
Nigeria and to appoint other Registered Users.
5. The Trade Marks are to be used by USER only so long as the said
Registered User Agreement dated the day of
continues in force.
6. The authorised use is to be otherwise without limit or period.
7. I DEPOSE TO THIS SOLEMN DECLARATION conscientiously believing
the same to be true.
Declared at this day of