Parent Involvement Meeting Minutes
Room 208 SSES
September 23, 2008
Attending: Mrs. Emm, Ms. Degn, Steven Gamsby
Steven Gamsby will be the Parent Representative until more parents attend.
1. Unsupervised children on the playground before 8:30 pm.
2. A safer student drop-off area needs to be addressed.
1. New blacktop area eliminates mud and rocks in the classroom
2. New landscaping makes the school look great.
3. Basketball goals are a nice addition to the playground.
4. Supervised playground games.
5. Supervised inside board games.
6. Supervised homework time before school.
1. Add a form to the newsletter for parents to write their concerns, praises, and
suggestions to the Parent Representative. (Students returning the forms can win
2. Parent Representative needs a mailbox to receive forms and information from the
3. School needs to build a safer drop off area in the back of Building B and C with
Parent Involvement Meetings will be the 4th Tuesday of every month at 4:30 pm in Room
The Parent Involvement Representative will attend the first Student Improvement
Meeting of the month at 3:40 in Room 301.