HP HP0-632 braindumps
HP Certification II
HP0-632: NNM 1(7.x) Essentials
Practice Exam: HP0-632 Exams
Exam Number/Code: HP0-632
Exam Name: NNM 1(7.x) Essentials
Questions and Answers: 162 Q&As
( Certification II )
"NNM 1(7.x) Essentials", also known as HP0-632 exam, is a HP certification. E x a m : HP0-632
With the complete collection of exam questions, test1pass has assembled to
take you through 162 Q&As to your HP0-632 exam preparation. In the HP0-632 exam resources, you will cover every
field and category in HP Certification helping to ready you for your successful HP Certification.
The exam questions cover the latest real test and with all the correct answer. we promise the Q&A for HP Certification
II HP0-632 (NNM 1(7.x) Essentials) examination of original title complete coverage. HP0-632 exam questions help you
pass the exam.
test1pass HP0-632 Feature:
* High quality - High quality and valued for the HP0-632 Exam: 100% Guarantee to Pass Your HP0-632 exam and get
your Certification II certification.
* Authoritative - Authoritative braindumps with complete details about HP0-632 exam.
* Cheaper - Our test1pass products are cheaper than any other website. With our completed Certification II resources,
you will minimize your HP Certification II cost and be ready to pass your HP0-632 exam on Your First Try, 100%
Money Back Guarantee included!
* Free - Try free Certification II demo before you decide to buy it in http://www.test1pass.com.
test1pass provides the most competitive quality of all exams for the customers, we guarantee your success at the
first attempt with only our Certification Question&Answers, if you do not pass the HP0-632 exam at the first time, we
will not only arrange FULL REFUND for you, but also provide you another exam of your claim, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Free HP0-632 Demo Download
test1pass offers free demo for Certification II HP0-632 exam (NNM 1(7.x) Essentials). You can check out the
interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site
can offer demo for almost all products.
The Questions & Answers cover the latest real test and with all the correct answer.we promise the Q&A for HP
Certification II HP0-632 examination of original title complete coverage.HP0-632 Questions & Answers help you pass
the exam. Otherwise,we will give you a full refund.
VUE/Prometric Code: HP0-632
Exam Name: NNM 1(7.x) Essentials( Certification II )
Questions and Answers: 162 Q&A
HP HP0-632 Test belongs to one of the Certification II certified test, if needs to obtain the Certification II certificate,
you also need to participate in other related test, the details you may visit the Certification II certified topic, in there,
you will see all related Certification II certified subject of examination.
test1pass professional provide Certification II HP0-632 the newest Q&A, completely covers HP0-632 test original
topic. With our complete Certification II resources, you will minimize your Certification II cost and be ready to pass
your HP0-632 tests on Your First Try, 100% Money Back Guarantee included!
test1pass Help You Pass Any IT Exam
test1pass.com offers incredib le career enhancing opportunities. We are a team of IT professionals that focus on providing
our customers with the most up to date material for any IT certification exam. This material is so effective that we Guarantee
you will pass the exam or your money b ack.
Exam : HP HP0-632
Title : NNM 1 (7.x) Essentials
1. What functionality is provided by the process syslogTrap?
A. writes NNM Unix error messages to the syslog file
B. monitors the syslog daemon
C. reviews the UNIX syslog file and converts it to OV events
D. maintains statistics about logged traps in the Data Warehouse schema
2. When writing a map filter, care must be taken to include _______.
A. networks and segments.
B. hubs, bridges, and switches.
C. networks and routers.
D. partitioned submaps.
3. When a DHCP filter has been established, what is the effect for the specified nodes?
A. They are pinged less frequently than other nodes.
B. They are NOT stored in the topology database.
C. The management station does NOT indicate that the node is down.
D. The management station does NOT report certain MAC address events.
4. Which command backs up the Extended Topology database?
5. NNM Advanced Edition 7 on Unix now provides a function to convert syslog messages to SNMP traps. Where is
this feature documented?
A. This is an unsupported feature so no documentation exists.
B. in the Using Extended Topology manual
C. in the Syslog Integration white paper
D. in the Unix man pages
6. What is the supported mechanism for authorizing users in NNM7 Dynamic Views?
6. What is the supported mechanism for authorizing users in NNM7 Dynamic Views?
A. operating system based user and password
B. Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)
C. Tomcat memory realms
D. ODBC realms
7. Dynamic Views in NNM 7 allow nodes to be added and deleted from the discovered topology. Which statement is
A. Dynamic Views now support a read-write mode.
B. These actions are secured by allowing them only to occur on a browser session launched locally on the NNM
C. The menu items to perform these actions are not enabled by default.
D. These actions are secured based on NNM user credentials.
8. To clean out old trend data from the data warehouse without affecting the SNMPCollect database, the command
parameter would be _______.
9. You have finished installing several connector-type network devices that only have a MAC address and would like to
discover them using your management stations. What do you need to verify next?
A. that NNM ET discovery is enabled
B. that the Discover Level-2 Objects box under IP Discovery Polling options is checked
C. that the Don't Discover Level-2 Objects box under IP Discovery Polling options is NOT checked
D. that the Perform Topology Checks on Connector devices box under General Polling is checked
10. What does a filter expression specify?
A. symbols that may pass
B. filters that are to be checked
C. attributes that are to be checked
D. sets that are to be checked
11. An existing NNM Advanced Edition installation is required to support monitoring of Cisco HSRP groups. Which
additional Smart Plug-in (SPI) software license needs to be purchased?
A. SPI for Advanced Routing
B. SPI for Multicast
C. SPI for LAN/WAN edge
D. SPI for MPLS
12. Which attribute value assertion(AVA) is syntactically correct?
A. Is IPX
C. TopM Interface Count > 2
D. IP Host ~ "15.*.1.1"
13. NNM is able to identify an event storm. The user gets notified by the event OV_EventStorm. Which mechanism is
used to configure "Events per second" as a parameter of the event detection?
B. Event Configuration
D. ECS DataStore - EventStorm.ds
14. Which condition would result in FAILURE to pass the filter?
A. The object does NOT exist.
B. The attribute does NOT exist.
C. The attribute value is correct.
D. The assertion is a tautology.
15. What are the options to gather the interface/node ratio? Select TWO.
C. Home Base / Discovery Status / View Topology Summary
16. How do you configure the size of the binary event store?
A. modify trapd.conf
B. modify ov_event.lrf
C. use xnmevents
D. use ovalarmadm
E. modify pmd.lrf
17. Which section must the filter file contain?
18. You are using NNM's standard web reporting functionality in combination with your own reporting solution based
on NNM's Data Warehouse. Scheduled exports of SNMP data collections into the Data Warehouse are created for
that purpose. Select the appropriate action to avoid collisions between scheduled exports to the Data Warehouse and
Web Report generation.
A. Set the timeout parameter appropriately.
B. Schedule exports as infrequently as possible.
C. Use "post_exec" statement instead of generation timer.
D. Specify retry intervals randomly.
19. What is the minimum supported Java Plug-in required for Microsoft Internet Explorer when used to display
A. JPI 1.3.1_02
B. Microsoft Java Virtual Machine build 3805
C. JPI 1.4.1_05
D. JPI 1.4.2_01
20. NNM automatically detects poorly performing DNS Servers by timing DNS requests. The network administrator
can improve NNM performance by modifying _____________ .
Related HP0-632 Exams
HP0-704 TruCluster v5 Implementation and Support
HP0-727 HP OpenView Operations (7.x) Windows
HP0-461 Supporting the Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) Storage Family
HP0-662 NonStop Configuration and Planning
HP0-634 NNM III(7.x) Advanced
HP0-698 Supporting the HP ProLiant Storage Server Product Family
HP0-655 Data Protector 5.5 Basics for Windows
HP0-517 HP Integrity Server Multi-OS Installation and Deployment
HP0-449 Total Print Management Technical Professional
HP0-664 NonStop Application Design and Development
HP0-703 Tru64 UNIX V5 Network Administration
HP0-661 NonStop Systems and Technologies
HP0-702 Tru64 UNIX V5 Advanced Admin. Support & Performance
HP0-719 OpenView Operations(7.x)- Windows
HP0-633 NNM II(7.x) Customization
HP0-601 Tru64 UNIX V5.0 System Admin. Support & Integration
HP0-656 DATA PROTECTOR 5.5 BASICS FOR UNIX
HP0-671 Intermediate Customer Service Skills Level 2
HP0-660 NonStop Kemal Basics (Level 1)
HP0-632 NNM 1(7.x) Essentials
Other HP Exams
HP0-055 HP0-070 HP0-273 HP0-087 HP0-G13 HP0-876 HP0-J23 HP0-064
HP0-626 HP0-920 HP0-M18 HP0-Y18 HP0-003 HP0-J29 HP0-J22 HP0-678
HP0-J20 HP0-J36 HP0-784 HP0-M21