Sports Family Vacations
• Round Rock, the “Sports Capital of Texas,” has the • Round Rock offers visitors a choice of 2,000
capability to host youth, amateur and recreational welcoming hotel rooms.
• Round Rock’s brand new Rock’N River Family
• Round Rock is the home of the Round Rock Aquatic Center, located within Old Settlers Park,
Express, the Triple-A affiliate of the Houston Astros. opened in June 2006. The 40,481 square foot water
The Express home games are played on the Dell park features a lazy river, crazy slides and a water
Diamond, which holds 8688 fixed seats and 3000 playground.
• The newly-opened Round Rock Premium Outlets
• Round Rock has three parks: Old Settlers Park, shopping center features 120 designer and name-
Northeast Metropolitan Park, and Williamson brand outlet stores as well as a 14-screen, state-of-
County Park. Old Settlers, Round Rock’s largest the-art movie theater.
park, claims 570 acres including baseball, softball,
• The IKEA in Round Rock presents 50 different
football, soccer, tennis, sand volleyball and disc golf
room settings, three complete homes, a supervised
children’s play area and a 250-seat restaurant serving
• Round Rock features seven golf courses for all skill Swedish specialties and American dishes.
levels including an 8,427 foot course, one of the
• Round Rock’s 150 fine and casual dining locations
biggest in the U.S.
offer American, Asian, Italian, Mexican and Tex-Mex
• The city boasts 30 full-size soccer fields, 15 baseball cuisine, bakeries, coffee shops, delis, barbeque and
fields, 15 softball fields, 3 football fields, 14 tennis seafood.
courts and 3 miles of trails.
• Round Rock was recently named the 13th safest
• Round Rock holds amateur flag football, cricket, city in the U.S. according to a Morgan Quitno Press
rugby, paintball, footbag and lacrosse events. national crime survey of cities with populations
• Round Rock hosts Road Rash, an annual in-line
skating competition ranked 5th in the nation.
Conventions and Meetings
• Round Rock can host up to 500-person events.
• Round Rock’s many spacious venues include the United Heritage Center, a 10,000 square foot building that can
accommodate up to 500 people; Williamson Conference Center, with 15,000 square feet of meeting space and Austin
Mariott North, which has 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and eight executive boardrooms.
• Round Rock also has facilities for smaller, more intimate meetings like the Brushy Creek Community Center, Rabb
House and Kinningham House.
• The Round Rock Library, with 43,000 square feet on two levels, is also available for events.