Dear Fry Parents,
It's that crazy May time of the year with many activities and plans to
1. Registration packets for the 2008-2009 school year were sent home
earlier this week. Please return them by May 8. (School is not in
session on May 9.)
2. We will also be sending home today via backpacks information
regarding the PTA-sponsored supply kits for next year. We will mail
this information to incoming kindergarten students. If you would like
to order a supply kit for next year, please return the orders by May
3. Attention Parents/Guardians of Incoming Sixth grade students:
Scullen Middle School will host an Orientation program for
Parents/Guardians on the evening of Wednesday, May 7th from 7:00 - 8:40
pm. There will be a short pre-session for parents of those students
enrolled in the Project Arrow program from 6:30 - 7:00 pm.
4. Scullen PTSA will be holding a sale/preorder for the mandated middle
school PE t-shirts at 6th grade orientation night next Wednesday, May
7. Please see the attached order form.
5. Field Day is scheduled for May 28, rain or shine. We need
Please see the attached flyer for details.
6. Fry Pizza Night with Old Town Pizza is scheduled for May 21. Pick up
a pizza for dinner, tell them you're from Fry, and we'll receive part
the proceeds for our student activity fund. See the attached flyer.
7. The PTA will be throwing a party for our departing fifth graders on
June 2. Please see the attached flyer that solicits your help and gives
you details on a DVD that will be created with your photos. There will
be an organizational meeting for this event on Monday, May 5 at 9:15
a.m. in the multi-purpose room. Don't miss it!
**May 7 - Scullen 6th Grade Parent Orientation
**May 8 - 4:15-6:00 Mrs. Sargent's Retirement Reception
**May 9 - NO SCHOOL - School Improvement Day
**May 14 - Market Day
**May 16 - PTA General Membership Meeting
**May 17 - District 204 Fine Arts Festival
**May 21 - Fry Volunteer Breakfast
**May 22 - Fifth Grade Program
**May 28- Field Day - Rain or Shine!
**June 2 - 5th Grade Party
**June 4 - Last Day of School for Kindergarten
**June 5 - Last Day of School for Grades 1-5
Indian Prairie CUSD #204
Fry Elementary School
3204 Tall Grass Drive
Naperville, IL 60564-8253