TLC FOR CHILDREN and FAMILIES
Job Announcement Form
Program: PRTF Residential
Position Title: Residential Care Specialist
Description: The Residential Care Specialist is responsible for providing primary care of
PRTF residents, including supervision and daily living services, and ensuring the
delivery of high quality PRTF therapeutic services for each client.
Skills: This employee must:
• have the ability to work with youth who have emotional and behavioral
• be able to demonstrate effective and efficient leadership of the PRTF
• have excellent interpersonal, oral, record keeping, and written
• have the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of written and
verbal communication with internal and external agencies that relate to
the PRTF facility.
• have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate effectively
• have the ability to respond to crisis and conflict with confidence and
Qualifications: A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Preference will be given to
applicants with college credit hours in social work, psychology, or a related
mental health field from an accredited college. Experience and/or training in
crisis intervention and knowledge of residential treatment is preferred. Must be
at least 21 years of age and have a satisfactory driving record.
Weekend availability is required.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Range: $11.25 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401K, STD/LTD, Life, AD&D, AFLAC, PTO
Please submit cover letter and resume via USPS, fax or email to:
Contact Name: B Love
Address: 480 S Rogers Road
Olathe, Kansas 66062
Email Address: email@example.com
Find out more about us at www.kidstlc.org