Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Sales Manager
Summary: Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Develops and
implements agreed upon plan which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding
customer base. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer
satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various
solutions the company offers for their accounts receivables issues.
2. Provide prospect/customer with price quotations and insure there is a full understanding of
the parameters regarding such programs.
3. Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail,
email, and networking.
4. Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
5. Researches trends and developments of primary industry(s) through the use of related
publications, internet and training sessions to maintain and grow current knowledge base.
6. Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Receives and
resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner
7. Understands and supports sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective
treatment to all customers.
8. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls,
presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
9. Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients,
10. Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support
11. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills Product Presentation
Written Communication Skills Consultative Selling Technique
Reading Skills Professionalism
Customer Relations Computer Literacy
Associate Degree. Prior sales experience required.