HR management and career development
Logistics job descriptions
I/ Job description types of Logistics department
It include job description of positions as follows:
• Logistics coordinator
• Logistics specialist
• Logistics analyst
• Logistics director
• Logistics associate
• Logistics supervisor
• Logistics engineer
II/ Basic functions of Logistics manager
• Creates and maintains vendor records, purchase request records, purchase order records,
receiving records, shipping records, and all associated logs as required.
• Confers with other Department Managers regarding the availability of materials and
provides status and location updates on overdue materials.
• Supervises and directs work schedules for warehouse, supply personnel, logistics, fleet
support, and other departmental personnel.
• Oversees inventory management activities.
• Plans and implements all activities for acquiring supplies, services, tools, equipment,
and materials as required to support contract operations.
• Ensures all purchase activities are performed in strict accordance with applicable
Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and company policies.
• Ensures all purchasing regulations, procedures, and policies are up to date.
• Provides training for all departmental staff members and peer Managers ensuring
compliance with regulations; including improper business practices and personal
conflicts of interest.
Free all samples of job descriptions, KPIs, interview questions, procedures and forms for