PRE QUALIFICATION TENDER – SUPPLY AND SUPPORT OF DG (Diesel) Generator) Sets
United India Insurance Company Limited proposes to empanel vendors for supplying,
installation, testing commissioning and Maintenance of 320 KVA DG (Diesel
Generator) Sets with acoustic nclosure and AMF panel etc., for our office
located at Hyderabad. The specialized firms /contractors meeting the following
criteria may apply for empanelment in the specified format.
1. Should be an Registered company or OEM or Authorised Dealer.
2. Should have average Annual turnover of Rs. 20 Crores (Rupees Twenty Crores
only) in D.G.Sets for the immediate past 3 financial years namely 2006-2007,
2007- 2008, 2008-2009.
3. Should have made Net Profit after taxation in at least one of the three financial
years namely 2006- 2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009.
4. Should have manufactured, sold and serviced DG (Diesel Generator) Sets for 3
years or more.
5. Should have experience in supplying, installation, testing and commission of DG
20 to 500 KVA.
6. Should have successfully completed one similar work involving supplying,
installation, testing and Commissioning of D.G. Set having minimum capacity 100
KVA in Central / State Govt. / Autonomous bodies / PSUs.
7. Attested copy of valid Grade “A” licence issued by Chief Electrical Inspector to
Government. The pre-qualification tender application form can be obtained from
the following address in Person by submitting a demand draft for Rs.2000/-
(Rupees Two Thousand Only) (nonrefundable) drawn in the name of “ United
India Insurance Company Limited” payable at Hyderabad
United India Insurance Company Limited
Estates & Admninstration Department
Regional Office , United India Towers,
3 – 5 – 817 & 818 , Basheerbagh
Hyderabad – 500 029.
Alternatively the PQT form available on the website:uiic.co.in may be downloaded and
submitted along with a demand draft for Rs.2,000/-(Rupees Two Thousand Only) (non-
refundable) drawn in the name of “ United India Insurance Company Limited”
payable at Hyderabad.
The PQT forms can be submitted at United India Insurance Company Limited, admninstration
Department Regional Office, UnitedIndia Towers,3–5–817 & 818,Basheerbagh,Hyderabad–
500029. supercribing the cover with “Prequalification tender for 320KVA DG set.”
Last date for submission of Pre-qualification tender application is 31.08.2009 (5.00pm) The
company Reserves the right to accept/reject any/all pre-qualification applications without
assigning any reason Whatsoever.
Dated 07-08-2009 Dy. General Manager