Oral Book Report Questions for Non-Fiction
1. Roll the dice – answer the question that is the same number as the
dice or cut questions into strips and have a child pick a strip and
answer that question.
2. Name one fact that you learned
3. What was your favourite part of the book?
4. Do you think other kids would like this book? Why or why not?
5. FREE STICKER – no questions asked!
6. Why did you choose this book?
7. Would you read this book again?
8. Do you think you would like to read more about this subject?