Bloom Ball Book Report
The Book must be a chapter book in your AR level. Please OK the book
with me first.
You will need 12 circles to complete your Bloom Ball.
On the face of each circle you will write and/or draw information about
the book. Be sure to write in complete sentences.
The following information MUST be included on your Bloom Ball
1. Title, Call Number – illustrate to look like cover of book.
2. Author’s name & 3 facts about the author
3. Your full name and class (B-6 or F-6)- illustrate 3 traits about
4. Label and illustrate the genre of the book
For the next 8 circles, you may choose from the following list:
5. Draw a picture of the setting, include when and where.
6. Write a short summary of the book (at least 5 complete sentences).
7. Draw a picture of an exciting, funny suspenseful, or sad part of the
book. This will be some of the action of the book.
8. Draw or write about the high point of the story.
9. Write a different ending to the book (at least 5 complete sentences).
10. Write a description of the main character including the name (at least
11. Draw a picture of the main character and include the name.
12. Design a different cover for the book including the title and author.
13. Make a list of new vocabulary words you learned and give their
definitions from the dictionary (2 or 3).
14. Write 4 facts about the author.
15. Write a poem about the book or a character in the book. This can be
the main character or a supporting character.
16. Write 4 adjectives that describe the book.
17. Draw a map that might be part of the book.