Attn: Isabelle Williams
101 Ella Grasso Turnpike
Windsor Locks, Connecticut 06096
(860) 627-9378 – Fax (860) 292-6294
Our client, a fortune 500 company, has 2 upcoming requirements for a mechanical engineering
intern and an industrial engineering intern. The positions will entail the following:
1. Write process sheets to document the proper method of assembly for the parts made on site.
2. Initiate engineering changes to improve manufacturing/assembly efficiency and/or quality.
3. Become a point of contact for Assemblers, Engineering, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance.
4. Determine root cause solutions to quality issues.
5. Design assembly fixtures that improve safety, efficiency, and quality.
6. Recommend the purchase of capital equipment that increases the safety and productivity of the
7. Participate in Kaizen teams that could dramatically improve efficiency of operations.
To qualify for this opening, you must be currently enrolled in a BSME or a BSIE program,
demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, a strong desire to implement
efficiency improvements and to relentlessly pursue root cause corrective action. You must be a
motivated team player. Prior experience in an assembly or manufacturing environment is
preferred, but not a requirement. Flexible schedule is available. Targeted start date is June 2002.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Williams or Bob Tarala at
Agentry Professional Staffing - 800 428-8367 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com