Project management and career development
Project job descriptions
I/ Job description types of Project department
It include job description of positions as follows:
• Project engineer
• Project coordinator
• Project Assistant
• Project analyst
• Project manager
• Project director
• Project leader
• Assistant project manager
II/ Basic functions of Project manager
• Liaise with management at all levels of the business, managing their expectations for
project delivery, escalating project issues, risks, and recommendations to senior
leadership as appropriate.
• Ensures that projects are well planned and organized, including business case
development, impact assessment, charter, communication plans, and integrated project
• Participates in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resource,
schedule and scope.
• Develops and monitors project financial, resource requirements, and risk profiles,
monitors governance adherence, and support comprehensive reporting.
• Drives projects that oversee all aspects of large-scale application implementations that
address real business needs as identified in the respective business cases.
• Evaluates existing project management practices and recommend improvements to
project and program management practices.
• Leads planning, coordination and execution of projects with a technology bias, with a
clear focus on risk management and cross-functional stakeholder communication in a
fast-growing and dynamic environment.
Free all samples of job descriptions, KPIs, interview questions, procedures and forms for