CALL CENTER management and career development
Call center job descriptions
I/ Job description types of Call center department
It include job description of positions as follows:
• Call Center Operator
• Call Center Trainer
• Call Center Supervisor
• Call Center Director
• Call Center Manager
• Call Center Specialist
II/ Basic functions of Call center manager
• Forecast volumes of calls and manpower requirements.
• Maintains call distribution system by configuring the telephone PBX to automatically
distribute calls uniformly among customer service representatives.
• Makes necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, other
anticipated events, and PBX data.
• Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports.
• Reviews PBX data to monitor the length of time customers remain on hold.
• Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and
conformity to company policies. Answers questions and recommends corrective services
to address customer complaints.
• Maintains the correct recorded announcement menus, and makes changes as necessary
based on the time of day, day of week, or holidays.
Free all samples of job descriptions, KPIs, interview questions, procedures and forms for
Call center positions.