HR management and career development
Property job descriptions
I/ Job description types of Property department
It include job description of positions as follows:
• Assistant Property Manager
• Commercial Property Manager
• Intellectual Property Attorney
• Property Management
• Property Administrator
• Property Accountant
• Site manager
• Site engineer
• Property manager
• Housing manager
• Property Locator
• Leasing Consultant Property Management
II/ Basic functions of Property manager
• Maintain excellent customer service and community relationships.
• Management of the maintenance staff to ensure work orders are completed in a timely
• Monitoring and direction of rental activity, all direct on-site marketing, and maintaining
an on-going, in-depth knowledge of the associated market.
• Oversight of the leasing activities for the property (including showing units, preparing
leases, and reporting leasing results to owner, etc.).
• Oversight of tenant move-ins and move-outs, including unit inspections and security
deposit statement preparation.
• Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain
closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
• Perform written evaluations of all property employees in accordance with company
timing guidelines, and provide recommendations for compensation adjustments or
Free all samples of job descriptions, KPIs, interview questions, procedures and forms for