Property in Faridabad
Faridabad has completely changed in previous couple of years, and this region has
become more developed what it used to be few years back the very prime reason for it
that Faridabad is having closeness to south Delhi and known as “National Capital
Region”. There are huge numbers of residential and commercial projects are active with
finest standard of living and developed by different developers and builders like Omaxe,
BPTP, Pranayam, Ananad Properties etc. They are offering a huge number of luxurious
apartments for residential purpose, providing corporate complex, esorts etc. suited for any
kind of property i.e. for commercial purpose or residential use. Indian Real Estate sector
have earned benefits from property of Faridabad.
The reason for high demand for property of Faridabad:
• Faridabad is a reasonable location today as compared to other NCR townships;
• Centrally Located, one can reach there within a short period from Delhi; Huge IT/ITES,
MNC’s, BPO’s companies approaching to Faridabad;
• Upcoming metro connectivity to Delhi and other NCR;
• Forthcoming expansion to South Delhi in NCR;
• Peripheral Expressway linking Faridabad with Noida, Greater.Noida & Ghaziabad;
• Lots of new & upcoming shopping malls and multiplex;
• Widening of National Highways (expressway) i.e. Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway.
• Excellent medical facility;
• Construction of flyover in Badarpur (crowded area);
• Excellent finance options by leading banks.
• Presence of more reputed schools and institutes;
Nonstop development of residential & commercial property of Faridabad has completely
transformed it from a thinly-populated rustic settlement to a well-planned mega city. The
method of development has not reached its surge end and the huge area of Faridabad is a
challenge to all types of property developers & builders in the city. Whether it’s an
apartment, plot, office space or house, the city supplies to all the requirements.
For more information on Real estate property listings are on Delhi Commercial Property.