SCHOOL GROUP FIELD TRIP RESERVATION REQUEST FORM
To avoid disappointment, please DO NOT send home permission slips or collect money until you receive an Invoice Agreement from your local
Cinemark Theatre. This is only a REQUEST and the date, time, movie title or theatre location may not be available. Please plan early – A
minimum of 7 business days advance notice is required for all field trips.
City, State, ZIP:
School Phone Number:
Alternate Number (cell or home):
Requested Event Date – First Choice:
Arrival Time: 8:45 a.m. 9:00 a.m. 9:15 a.m. 9:30 a.m. Other
Theatre interested in visiting:
Name of theatre City/State
Movie interested in seeing - First Choice:
Second Choice: Third Choice:
Note: Movie cannot be confirmed until 5-7 days prior to event date. (per our studio contracts)
Movie must be rated G, PG or PG13. Movies rated R are not available for field trip events.
Total Attendance: (Minimum of 50 required.)
This includes students, teachers, parent chaperones and bus drivers. Each person attending pays the package price.
• One Movie ticket for admission into theatre and One Kid’s Movie Meal Tray (per person)
• (Tray with 12 oz. Drink, 30 oz. Popcorn and Snack-Size Candy)
• Tickets cannot be purchased without concessions.
• Pricing varies by theatre. Please visit www.cinemark.com/schoolgrouppricing.asp for pricing.
Return Completed Form To Your Local Cinemark Theatre.
Theatre Phone Number and Address Info Can Be Found at WWW.CINEMARK.COM
Initial here to confirm that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and understand that this only a
Initials Today’s Date REQUEST. DO NOT send home permission slips or collect money until you receive an Invoice Agreement
from your local Cinemark Theatre.
CINEMARK SCHOOL GROUP FIELD TRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Qualifications, Availability and Booking
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“CINEMARK”)
1. SCHOOL must have a minimum of 50 people attending the field trip event to book a CINEMARK special morning showing.
2. Special morning showings are available Monday through Friday during the regular school year. Showtime availability may
vary. However, the movie start times are typically between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12 Noon. Exceptions may apply.
3. SCHOOL understands that other school groups may also be in the auditorium or theatre (if seats are available) and that
this event is not a private screening.
4. The CINEMARK School Group Package includes movie admission and concession products. The price of the package
varies by theatre. The price offered is a package price; therefore, movie tickets alone may not be purchased without the
concession components. Every attendee with the group must purchase a package.
5. SCHOOL understands that no outside food or beverage of any kind will be permitted in the theatre or auditorium.
6. SCHOOL understands that if extra attendees arrive on the day of the event and seating is available, the extra attendees
must purchase the movie ticket and concession at full price.
7. Due to film studio contracts, movies are subject to change without notice. Film titles cannot be confirmed until
approximately 5-7 days prior to your confirmed event date.
8. An Invoice Agreement, detailing the field trip event and pricing will be sent to the SCHOOL as soon as all details of
scheduling, group size, etc., are finalized.
9. In order to maintain CINEMARK’s published daily show times, all special morning shows must begin as scheduled. The
scheduled arrival time and movie start time will be noted on the Invoice Agreement.
10. This Invoice Agreement must be signed and returned to CINEMARK within 48 hours in order for the field trip event to be
reserved with the theatre.
11. CINEMARK must receive full payment at the local theatre box office at least three (3) business days prior to the field trip
event date or the field trip event is subject to cancellation.
12. SCHOOL agrees to pay for the actual number of attendees stated on the Invoice Agreement even if fewer than the stated
number actually attend the event. There are no complimentary tickets or concessions for teachers, chaperones or bus
13. CINEMARK accepts credit cards, school checks, PTA checks, cashier’s checks, money orders or cash for payment.
Purchase orders and personal checks cannot be accepted. Coupons, passes or discount offers of any type will not be
14. After the Reservation Request Form has been submitted, received and processed by CINEMARK changes to the field trip
event date, time, theatre location or decrease in number cannot be made. Only changes concerning an increase in number
will be accepted if seating space is available.
15. If cancellation of this field trip event is necessary, the SCHOOL must notify the CINEMARK local theatre manager a
minimum of three (3) days prior to the field trip event date. If notice of cancellation is not given within this period, the
SCHOOL will be required to pay the amount on the Invoice Agreement and no reimbursement therefore will be issued.
16. No refunds, rainchecks or passes for movie tickets or concessions will be issued if fewer people attend the field trip event
than noted on the signed Invoice Agreement.
17. SCHOOL AGREES THAT CINEMARK ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SCHOOL WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO ANY CLAIM,
LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST AGAINST CINEMARK THAT MAY ARISE OR BECOME DUE IN ANY MANNER OR
DEGREE OR IN ANY WAY DURING THE GROUP FIELD TRIP EVENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO OR
LOSS OF ANY PROPERTY LEFT IN THE CINEMARK THEATRE PRIOR TO, DURING, AND/OR FOLLOWING ANY FUNCTION
AND ALL SUCH RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY IS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. CINEMARK MAKES NO AND
SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS TO THE SCHOOL, GUEST OR
ATTENDEE OTHER THAN THOSE PRINTED HEREIN.
18. Execution of this agreement by the representative of the SCHOOL or organization releases CINEMARK, its owners and
operators, employees and agents from any liability for failure to carry out such arrangements as provided herein or on the
Invoice Agreement and related documents which are caused by fire, strikes, acts of God or any other conditions beyond
the reasonable control of CINEMARK.
19. The Invoice Agreement shall not be deemed a final binding obligation of Cinemark until it is fully executed by SCHOOL and
CINEMARK, and it shall be and remain subject to all of Cinemark’s terms and conditions. Until such time as the Invoice
Agreement is personally received and returned to SCHOOL signed by the CINEMARK, it is subject to change and
cancellation by CINEMARK and shall only constitute an expression of intent.
20. The Invoice Agreement, Terms and Conditions and other related documents shall be interpreted, enforced and resolved in
accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
Please read the Invoice Agreement, the above Terms and Conditions and other related documents (if any), carefully. If you
approve, please indicate acceptance by signing and returning all copies of the Invoice Agreement and other documents to the
local theater manager. CINEMARK will then counter-sign and return a copy thereof to you.