APPLICATION KIT - Live-in Caregiver DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
Each applicant should provide, as applicable:
1. Completed "Application for a Work Permit"(IMM1295)
2. Completed "Personal Information Form" (IMM1295 supplemental)
3. Two (2) photos for each person, meeting the requirements of the attachment -Photo Specifications. On the back
of one photo (and only one) in each set, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo.
4. Correct application fee. See instructions in attachment "Fee Schedule."
5. One photocopy of the first three pages of your current passport
6. One photocopy of your Taiwanese ID card if applicable.
7. One photocopy of your Taiwanese Alien Registration Certificate (ARC)
8. One photocopy of your birth certificate
9. Original and one photocopy of your employment contract signed by you and your Canadian employer
10. An original recent NBI clearance from the Philippines with dry seal and thumbprint
11. An original Taiwan police certificate
12. Police Certificate from any foreign country where you have resided for 6 months or more
13. Original and one photocopy of the records of your education after high school including the original transcript of
your courses and marks.
14. Proof of successful completion of at least six months of full-time training in a classroom setting in a field or
occupation related to the job offered in Canada OR One year of full-time paid employment within the last three years,
including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer in a job related to the prospective
employment in Canada.
15. Letters of reference from present or past employers which detail your duties
16. Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) (if applicable)
17. If working in Québec, provide evidence of a valid "Certificat d’acceptation du Québec" (CAQ)
18. One copy of your approved Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from HRSDC
19. 5 self-addressed labels in Chinese character with contact phone number. * ( please print clearly )
20. Own Risk Medical Examination Acknowledgement. (if applicable)